Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time For Threading A Journey

Abyss had a short touch with the light (Under the guidance of Aria Vale) before he finally became a lord of the sith. He has now returned to the dark, but he is on a journey himself, a journey to transcendence in the force, something generally attributed to the light (or rather the living force) and he seeks perspective from those who are in tune with the force, and not only the corrupted dark side. So yeah I think this could be an interesting opportunity for a roleplay.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

[member="Connor Harrison"],

If you're willing to journey as far as Csilla, Annaliese can do something with Connor. She has since renounced her ties to House Zambrano and is working on becoming more neutral and perhaps, even leaning a little light sided. Or, if you prefer to stay in SJO space, you could meet [member="Butterfly"] (PM me for information on her).

So let me get this straight...Connor went full dark thinking he did the right thing or only partial dark? either way My main Celiana would be good cause I'm writing the slow embrace of darkness now....maybe you could work with that? Also Celiana and Aria were a thing so I'd be interested to see what could be learned from Connor about her not being around/ being a Silver Shadow...

[member="Connor Harrison"]

[member="Selena Drayven"] Oh this is too good - Connor has been on a rocky road for a good 2 years now since I've been here, and events are finally making him take a turn for the worst.

He knows what he is doing, and why. So this is me planting seeds for that moment when it will happen at some point. His main target at the moment is Aria - he wants to get her on side and work with her and take her from the Silvers, and if he comes back across Celiana....it's going to be a wonderful opportunity for him to cause some friction and try drive a wedge between them to get her more on side whilst working to twist Celiana to the darkness too.

Sounds perfect if you're up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom