Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time For Threading A Journey

Hi all.

No witty remarks and no huge story here.

In a nutshell, Connor is doing bad things for the greater good and on the verge of losing everything in order to gain everything. Or so he thinks.

A few threads I have left are going slower, so I'm desperate to keep the journey going.

Anyone want to write with him?

The darker, the more complex, the more developmental and harrowing the better with any old and new writers. If you need anything to happen, good or bad, just let me know; it may be a great plot point. Don't like him? Tell him; see where it goes. Let's be brave!

Thanks guys.

So, I've been wanting to write with you from basically day one here.

I've got Irajah here, and Bethany Kismet, either of which might work out? If you are interested, we can PM and work something out.

[member="Solan Charr"] Thank you - there are spots indeed as it's not a "group" journey, more his personal one so interactions and encounters and incidents are required. :)

[member="Siriwook"] I'm already ruined, but thank you for your concern!

[member="Irajah Ven"] Thank you, you should have reached out. I'll shoot you a PM!

[member="Ryn'Dhal"] I may come your way soon...twist the knife of doubt a little...if you'd like.

[member="Nami perl"] Got it!

[member="Kaiden Rohn"] Happy to have an encounter if you require it.

[member="Tony Ro'samo"] Happy to help - what do you need me to do?

[member="Darth Seraphic"] PM if you have an idea, or write it here, I don't mind. Eager to see what you've got!

[member="Calina Ovmar"] Sounds great - happy to help with what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom