Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiering up

Rick Kaloo

R
Ne-Cal Military Space Engineering has a tier up submission that's been in the company modifications for almost a month, yet there's been no response. What's going on?

[member="Rick Kaloo"]
Sometimes it takes a while to go through all of the modifications that are submitted to the factory and codex, as there are only two RPJs and a single administrator who lead both - usually with an RPJ or admin focusing on just one section in order to delegate the work load evenly.

It would be best to just patiently wait for changes to be made, they most certainly have not forgotten about the modification requests, I can assure you.

Keep in mind that the RPJs and Admins are still just volunteers who visit the forum in their spare time and may have less time available in recent weeks, such as with the recent LOA posted by the factory admin.

[member="Rick Kaloo"]

They have not been forgotten and will be completed as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that modifications are incredibly time consuming endeavors to review, aside from other factory submissions, board responsibilities, and furthermore among other real life responsibilities.

Your patience is appreciated.

Trust me, coming from someone who is impatient as all hell, they do do their jobs. It takes a time bud, considering everyday there can be as little as 5 new subs in each factory section. I have seen at times upward of 20 in the tech section.

They got a lot too work on, but will inevitably get to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom