Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ti Xi You Ji (Silver Jedi)

Stardragon Temple

This temple was amazing she had to admit and the line of people seeking advice from the ancient stardragon.. the wise elder and advisor to the Emperor was quite a sight to behold. They all knelt and stood around being called in when it was there time and with it being peaceful few fought or tried to force in, no one cut and she was exploring seeing the sisters who were attending to the being. Murals of the history of the world were hanging around and Noriko stood tall among all of them letting her eyes drift to the chambers filled with tribute. The being might be wise but she saw everyone brought an item of worth, not quantity but quality.

Quarantine Zone

Saianna was moving out towards another outpost when she heard the sounds. the howls and the roars, her hands went to her saber staff and she was thankful for the gungnir armor to protect her. Whatever infected were here she'd be able to search the ruins here where the hammer had been discovered and see what they could find out, nothing easier in her mind she hoped.... but then she had never actually faced one of these infected. The ones from the harvesters were dangerous but not the same thing as she moved letting her arms pump while she ran towards them now letting the force guide her.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Nix said:
Nix barely heard the strange-eared woman over his music. The fact that he'd heard her at all was surprising. He stopped where he was, and turned slightly, giving her a sideways glance from below his hood. He gently slipped his headphones off and let them rest at the base of his neck. "I beg your pardon?" His soft, smooth voice travelled incredibly well amidst the commotion around them.
[member="Aynea Savan Xyhn"]
Aynea paused for a second and sighed, catching herself halfway into the first syllable of a complaint. Music.
The vixen calmly but hastily approached.
"I said - look, it's not important. You don't look like you're from around here. I don't have a lot of time to talk, but how would you like to make a few-thousand credits? I'm heading to an auction and might need a hand carrying everything. Whaddya say?"
Aynea gave [member="Nix"] a bright, warm smile full of love like a mother's - part-pretentiously, of course - and offered him her hand. She'd hoped if anything, maybe he'd find her attractive or something, think she was interested and go along with it. Of course, most people simply stopped at "credits."

Hammer Site

The news that another chamber had been discovered intrigued her and Serena was moving now, since she had come away from the jedi and found more interest with the silver order things had moved at a better pace and well she got to actually look at things again. Instead of it all being taken and locked away for one person the jedi masters here trusted their people to actually live and have fun. Made her question why she had stayed for so long when she wasn't trusted? Oh yeah the reason why was Asha but then she had left and formed her own jedi sect in the protectorate. Something few understood while Serena had stayed at least this time they had said good bye and it had been because of good reasons. Now she was moving towards the hammer site and her datapads were taking notes.

Hammer Site Ruins

"WOOOO" The Jun-la was moving very very fast and Leina was excited as she held onto the creature and was she was interested in it while her mind was linked... communicating with the creature. It was very friendly and happy not violent like some might have thought which was a great thing it meant she could talk and play with him easier even if he outweighed her by several hundred pounds. "Come on lets go and try to find the hammer site they discovered."

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
Quarantine Zone

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

Nico felt it now, someone was here and they were not infected like the things as she entered into the base and gripped the hammer with a sound of her hands tightening on it. A look in her eyes while they gleamed and she spoke. "Come out come out wherever you are. We have many things to discuss and you are not infected like the others in this moon." Nico was searching as she looked through lockers and the desks bringing her attention around to try and find out any information she could while grabbing one of the lockers and tossing it to the side.

Grav Ball Game

Lavania didn't actually get to see the game but sitting there she was experiencing it all through the force. The excitement, the intrigue and athleticism was all there as they moved. They were highly skilled and having fun with it while moving about the field. She had a look on her face finding all of them and cheering with the crowd. She could at least track them all with the force and knew there were other jedi from the order here for them to see. "This game is most interesting."

Nix looked down at her hand, and then up at her face. His expressionless stare was unmatched. "Is it your habit to ask random strangers for assistance?" He said, his voice cold and unfeeling. It appeared to him that this was not a very bright person. Who would just stop you in the middle of the street and ask you for help, and even throw in getting paid? Someone could very easily take advantage of the situation, should it prove to be true. However, it could also be a scam. A trap to sucker someone in, only to mug them or do all manner of unspeakable, illegal things to them. Nix wasn't to just walk into something. He liked to know more about what it would entail, where it would be, and who would be involved. He preferred to plan out what he was going to do should certain situations arise. He was not one for spontanious social interaction.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The only issue was that Aynea had no time to 'make friends' with others, no less strangers, whilst a very important merchant brought very special jewels to a very exclusive auction. Her hand suddenly flipped over and caught [member="Nix"] by the wrist, her eyes turning into canine-like slits and piercing deeply into the boy's own. With her crushgaunt firmly but comfortably wrapped around him, there wasn't any chance he was going to run, and her strength was misleadingly greater than his own.
I have no time for lollygagging. When opportunity strikes, you take it. You'll never get anywhere any way else. Come with me and you might get rich; don't and I just might kill you. C'mon.
Without another thought, Aynea turned about face and began to pull. Whether or not the boy decided to go with her was entirely up to him, but she wasn't going to wait around and drag him all the way there. While they stalled idly, others were likely bidding on her precious jewels!

Marketplace

There we go, she had found some medical supplies... good ones from Kamino for replicating skin and plenty of biofiber to replace skin. It would come in handy as she moved not going to the auction but she was going to have some fun with all of this and enjoy it. Cathbodua stood at the ready paying for the items and loading things into her medical bag as she smiled taking care of the situation. "Well these will last me for some time thank you."

Ruins

Quenladose had separated from the others, focused and ready to explore on her own while the one woman and Ellain went about. She was focused and looking forward to what there was for the jedi to do. The crystal caves were filled with crystals and her eyes glistened with intrigue while she moved about smile on her face. "This place is amazing." The small amberish tinge to the crystals were a welcome sight but she was loving the thought of the order being here and what they could learn.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Hammer Site

Syn was hearing the news, they had discovered a room with another hammer and this one was filled with more things. Armors and weapons from the taung while he moved quickly setting a faster pace to make sure no one endangered themselves. He wasn't going to risk someone touching it before they could try and secure it but that also meant they had a clear idea of all eight hammers scattered across the sector. "Don't touch it, scan it but no one touches it until I get there." He kept moving and was looking at the shadows that were with them as he entered the room and felt the force energies within the hammer.

[member="Silara Vantai"]

"Sounds good to me..." She had been looking in the direction of the roar, her eyes focusing over there as her hand hovered over the but of the rifle on her back. Lowering it to her side and resisting the urge to stretch her wings out and show both Silara and the other woman them, she kept on walking towards the indicated direction. "Lets hurry with this, don't need to get caught between what ever that was and its prey... which is hopefully not us."

Nix was taken aback by her suddenly firm grip on his wrist. What the Feth was happening?! Was she kidnapping him??!! Who the Hell WAS SHE???!!! He began trying to get out of her grasp. His hood fell to his back, further revealing his shaggily cut silver-white hair. "Unhand me, you frakking lunatic! Get the Feth off of me!" He yelled at her. After about ten minutes of yelling insults and useless struggling, he gave in. For some reason, he felt no need to attack her. Which was strange considering she was dragging him to oblivion. But somehow he knew she wasn't really going to hurt him.

Una was more than happy to have his arm around her, it provided extra warmth and she needed all that was available. She placed an icy hand onto his and steered them right, down another long corridor. "They're just down here." The Mandalorian Knight barracks loomed ahead of them and Una couldn't help but wonder what they might find in there. She had heard tell of an armor that could block a lightsaber or a blaster bolt with no trouble at all. Maybe they'd find a few sets there. Or at the very least, some fresh clothes.

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Una Gal"]

He simply nods and feels her icy hand touch his, instinctively, taking a hold of it as they neared the room, looking around its confines for anything at all that would grant them a reprieve from the cold of the clothing he had on. "You stay here... and here." He closed his eyes as he separated from her and ignited a ball of flames in his hand as he stood there. Looking for anything wooden he broke it down with his foot and lit it, a makeshift fire. As he extinguished his hand, he hid the burns that he gained, still not very capable with protecting himself while using Pyrokinesis. "Wait here, stay warm while i find something." He immediately began searching foot lockers for something that would fit the woman.

Una collapsed near the makeshift fire, instinctively reaching her hands out to warm them up. The wave of heat that welcomed her was like a gift from some on looking god. Una had never been so happy to see a fire in all her life. "Why do you think this place was abandoned like this?" She rubbed her palms together quickly, enough to generate some kinetic warmth between the two. The Ocean temple overall had been a beautiful place to explore. With the leviathan as a defense she couldn't understand why someone would abandon it. She somehow had a feeling they'd find out soon enough.

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Una Gal"]

"Well, there is one of two reasons, A: A great battle took place and everyone died, the Sea Leviathan killing all those that remained.... or B: A Sith lord killed everyone here and had the beast under its control, trust me when i say i really hope its the first and not the second, because that would mean that we are sitting ducks and a Sith Lord is probably watching the both of us... JACKPOT." He smiled as he pulled out a pair of trousers and a shirt, sure they weren't the warmest things, nor were they like normal Jedi robes, but he was sure she would put up with that much considering how much of a conversation they had. The problem was he had to guess on her size seeing as he had never seen her... well ya, and he had never even asked her. "Try these... ill uh... turn around." He reached over to hand her the clothes before immediately turning and keeping his eyes on the darkness of the corner, as if watching it for something to come out of it.

[member="Sai Fel"] | [member="Arrbi Betna"]

Anija sighed as she saw the workers scurrying away. She and her team were not a threat to them. Frowning behind her visor, she holstered her ripper after a moment, and kept her gaze on Said Fel. "Let's get on with it, then..." she replied after a moment. Taking a minute or two to give directions to the Hyperion personnel, she watched as they spread out across the area.

Una snagged the clothes gratefully and wasted no time standing up and sliding out of her soaking wet clothes. She had no shame and felt no embarrassment over her body. "I hope it's the first one too. But I haven't seen any signs of a sith. We would have felt it in the force right?" In all honesty she couldn't have cared either way whether Solan watched intently or refused to stay in the room. Una was just happy to have something fresh and slightly warmer than her previous outfit on. They were a little big for her and the shirt and trousers hung loosely from her body. But they were enough to keep her warm for now. She slipped her feet back into her soaking wet boots and sighed happily. "There. These will have to do. Let's explore!" Una skipped over the fire and caught Solan's hand, running down the length of the barracks to invade more lockers.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom