Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Throw Threads at me.

Nealon Zalman

N
I'm starting out with this character, and I need a few more threads to help me really get a feeling for playing him.

So far his story is pretty simple, he involuntarily became part of the underground, and that's the general idea I want to continue. While he is a dark jedi, he is far for really evil, and I want him to go some sort of anti hero path were he constantly ends up being dragged into adventures against his will (Not like "come or I shoot you" more like "ships out of fuel, we need to land here etc.) and somehow has to get through them.

So yeah throw threads at me.

[member="Nealon Zalman"] It's funny you posted this, because I just posted an LFG looking for characters such as yourself. I'm looking for some other Jedi to run around with while I'm conducting my investigations as a Jedi Watchman/Shadow. I'm lightside, but not a hardliner on the topic of alignment. All that really matters to me is how you use your abilities. So you have the instance of crappy Jedi and somewhat decent Sith on board.

Nealon Zalman

N
I would have him tag along, but he won't be very useful lol.

Either throw me a tag somewhere or let's discuss details per pm.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

I am a son of the Mountain.
I could really use an adversary or someone to track over a few planets. My character is an inquisitor and I'd like him to be involved with an assassination and someone witnesses, so he has to track them down.

[member='Nealon Zalman'], [member='Arisa Yune'], [member='Varren Kesk'], [member='Blackthorne']

If any of you guys want an 8 and a half foot tall alien buddy, let me know! Red Cloud is a merc so it's pretty easy to incorporate him anywhere.

Nealon Zalman

N
[member="Marcus Itera"]

[member="Blackthorne"]

Throw pms at me so we can discuss details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom