Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Through the Fire and Flames

B6EPcpg.png

OUTFIT: x
TAG: Shai Maji Shai Maji
GEARS: In bio

marina-ortega-forge-plains-artofmarinaortega.jpg

HALLS OF THE FORGEMASTERS, SECTOR 06, TOR VALUM, KESTRI, WILD SPACE

It has been a couple of days after the assault on Rishi. It's always a chore to readjust my body to the weather of Kestri. While I grew up and have spent most of my life here, the climate of this frozen planet has always been my least favorite part of home. I was born on Tatooine, after all, and biology can't lie. The inhospitable weather is also one of the reasons that I support the territorial expansion of our Enclave. Mandalore is a state of mind, not a place. If our ancestors could expand their horizon from the mythical planet of Mandalore, down here to Kestri, what prevented us from doing the same? Kestri will always be home, but there are so many systems out there for our takings.

Today seems to be one of those days in which the weather is extra severe. Just earlier, I've been notified by Emam Kandar Emam Kandar that a snowstorm is hitting some parts of the sector. I could technically just stay at home today, since I am having my free day, but both Dad and Emam are out of the house, so it could get boring real quick. Since Emam is in the Halls of the Forgemasters, I decided to come visit and warm myself amidst those scorching forges and furnaces. It does take a bit longer due to some parts of the sectors getting closed, but eventually I made it there.

Emam is not in Kandar's forge today, surprisingly. His mentor is probably taking him to one of those gigantic communal forges. As I made my way to the communal forge, I saw a Shistavanen hanging out in one of the forges. Shai Maji Shai Maji . The tales are plentiful when it comes to this one, the kind of tales that brings the loathings and repulsion out of any devoted Mando'ade. I think dad knows Shai personally, I'm not sure about their relationship and how they felt about one another, but I've heard her name mentioned in the house a couple of times. Still, one doesn't get absolved of their sins just because they are friends with my blood. I glanced my head in her direction as I approached Emam, making sure that she notices the hypothetical side-eyes on my helmet-covered face, only breaking the stare to give my brother a hug.

smalldivsilver.png

Last edited:
After everything that happened over the years, Shai's visits to the forges diminished with each passing year. But even with a factory that housed numerous forges, there were some things that required the tools and finesse that only Tor Valum's own forges could provide her. She also got that itch to see the ancient furnaces. It didn't happen often, but it was enough of a reason for her to head on over and get some projects done.

Stepping away for a moment, Shai greedily gulped at a jug of water resting on a nearby workbench for a few long seconds before taking a look around. She knew that the others didn't approve of her presence necessarily, but that didn't bother her as much anymore. And if she could help a new smith to hone their craft, even by just dropping a useful hint in passing, she would take her chances. Luckily Peace was strapped to her thigh, just in case someone really didn't have time for her. In her glancing, however, she noticed something odd.

Two young Mandalorians belonging to clan Kandar. She was familiar with their old man, having served alongside him over many years and many battlefields. She also heard that he was possibly one of the Siks that flew with Kranak over Tython... thankfully he wasn't one of the warriors that met their end by her hand. Despite that, she knew they didn't think too highly of her. The young forgemaster barely tolerated her presence if past interactions were of any indication. But the daughter... she was a new face. Her sidelong glance didn't get past the Wardog's crimson gaze either.

"Take a picture, sis, it'll last longer!" Shai remarked with a toothy grin. She set the jug down and turned her attention back to her project. A more personal one for this visit. The armour beside the forge bore a similar appearance to her own, with an elongated helmet and space for protruding ears, however it was meant for someone else. A gift for someone special. She adjusted her tank top and slipped her goggles back over her eyes before dropping the helmet into the raging furnace. The Beskar steadily melted away until she had workable ingots to mould into a new shape.

Her hammer rose and fell in a steady rhythm, slowly working the white-hot metal into a more desirable shape. Another useful aspect of the forges. No hydraulic press in her section to be seen meant that the Forgemaster had to know their story.

A rather therapeutic exercise for those with things on their mind...

Yael Kandar Yael Kandar

B6EPcpg.png

It seems that Emam is working on his next piece, a ceremonial Beskad to finish his Metalsmith progression and gain his mark. It took him quite a while to pass his apprenticeship, but when you are as stubborn, and sometimes arrogant, as him, it doesn't surprise me. The good news is, he is going to receive his Metalsmith and Gunsmith mark on the same day. Well, deserved, if you ask me. His works have never disappoint, proven in our triumph on Rishi the last time.

While Emam goes back focusing on his piece, I look around the forge, observing the environment my brother spent his day in. I have to admit the Forge has its charm. The clanking sound of steel and Beskar, the smell of sweats dripping on the back of enthusiastic smiths, the heat converging from the flames. It is the closest thing you have to a battle, and you can get it at home.

"Take a picture, sis, it'll last longer!" Shai remarked with a toothy grin.

A snarky remark from the Shistavanen I saw earlier took me away from my thoughts. She must've noticed the glare I gave her, and of course the ill-tempered lady didn't like it.

"Oh, so you're a model too now? That's quite a resume you have right there."

On her hand, a jug of water. A refreshing sight considering her reputation as a heavy drinker. It's definitely something that I could take a shot on, but I'd rather keep it for myself, for now. As I scanned Shai's face for a reaction, I could feel Emam's hand on my shoulder.

"Yael…"

Of course, the two of them are somewhat colleagues, and this could sour their relationship. I shouldn't have, but what's said is said. I stroked Emam's hand and gave him an apologetic glance.

smalldivsilver.png

"Oh, so you're a model too now? That's quite a resume you have right there."

"Model, chef, gun runner, whatever you need me to be, sis." She remarked casually with a shrug. Her brother seemed to be a bit more reserved at least. Perhaps some fun was to be had with the sister. Shai pushed off the workbench and made her way to the adjacent forge with bottle in hand. "I know Emam, can't say I've met you before." She outstretched a hand to the woman with a casual smile. "Name's Shai." She introduced herself.

"Your brother's a hell of a smith, you know. Should maybe take a page outta his book, learn some useful skills. If you ask nicely, I could even teach you." She remarked with a wink and a raise of her bottle, making her way back to her forge. With hammer in hand she got back to work on her own project. Antagonizing Meshur Kandar's daughter was probably not the smartest thing to do... but it didn't mean it couldn't be entertaining. For now, though, she needed to get her project done. The recipient of the armour was going to need it with everything he was jumping into.

The helmet was finally set aside for another piece of armour as Shai fell back into her rhythm. In the corner of her eye, however, she watched the girl to see what other comments she had.

Yael Kandar Yael Kandar

B6EPcpg.png

"Model, chef, gun runner, whatever you need me to be, sis." She remarked casually with a shrug. Her brother seemed to be a bit more reserved at least. Perhaps some fun was to be had with the sister. Shai pushed off the workbench and made her way to the adjacent forge with bottle in hand. "I know Emam, can't say I've met you before." She outstretched a hand to the woman with a casual smile. "Name's Shai." She introduced herself.

"Yael. Wanna be my therapist next? I'm sure we're gonna have a good time."

I said, as I shaked her hand. I decided to hold her hand an extra second longer, giving her a concealed, yet inferred smirk underneath my Buy'ce. Maybe, this could be fun.

"Your brother's a hell of a smith, you know. Should maybe take a page outta his book, learn some useful skills. If you ask nicely, I could even teach you." She remarked with a wink and a raise of her bottle, making her way back to her forge.

Useful skills. Now I'm not going to stand out here, denying the under-appreciated brilliance of my brother. He deserves all the compliments and acknowledgements that he got and more. But really? I gotta learn useful skills? This is a 20 year old Mandokarla Chaaj she is talking to. I am the brain behind the Rishi strike, which like it or not, did work, and I am one of the fastest rising stars in the whole Mandalorian Enclave. She definitely knows what she's doing, trying to rile me up so she's not the crazy one in the room for once in her life.

"Useful skills, huh? Heard what happened in Rishi? I thought news travels fast down here in the forge."

To add salt in the wound, she went back to her project like she hadn't said anything to me. Let me get something straight. I'm a chill, if not a bit shy of a person 99% of the time. Yet if there is something that my father teached me, a teaching that I hold dearly until this day, it's that you don't take disrespect from others lightly. Lowering your head like nothing happens, that's how they identify who they could push around, that's how it goes in the world we are living in. Well, lucky things, Shai is rather a notorious figure herself, I know exactly how to jab her back in the jugular.

"But yes, please teach me something useful, wise one. Perhaps, how to fight darksiders?"

Perhaps, this one will actually rile someone here up.

smalldivsilver.png

For the uninitiated, a Mandalorian's visor hid their face from the galaxy, hid their expressions and reactions behind an expressionless visor and stone-cold Beskar. But for Mandalorians, little elements gave away the expression behind the visor. Shai matched the woman's stare with glowing, crimson eyes for a long moment. How she wished this girl was one of her foundlings...

As she retreated back to her forge, she listened with one ear at Yael's remarks. Her rhythmic hammering ceased as Shai held the hammer overhead, glancing up at the woman. "Rishi?" She repeated, leaving the other comment for later. That one deserved extra attention. "Karkin' laughable." She continued with her hammering for the moment until she was happy with the progress. The cuirass was placed back into the forge to stay heated as she slid her goggles back onto her forehead. "Civvies burnt alive, couple mercs downed, diplomatic talks chucked out the window... I wouldn't go braggin' about that mission if I were you." She rested the hammer against her shoulder as she made her way back to the woman.

"Good exercise if you wanna learn how to fight like a thug. You wanna learn how to kill Forcies..." She leaned in with a menacing, toothy grin towards the girl. "... It's gonna take a bit more than one poorly executed mission." She muttered, tapping the girl's cuirass with her hammer. She glanced at Emam then at Yael as she wandered over to study her brother's work. Kid was good, all sarcasm and button-pressing aside. "Karkin' good job, Emam. Really." She muttered as she walked back to her forge. "You got spunk, Yael. But this lone wolf, moon-jokey, uppity attitude ain't what wins wars. Take it from me, it'll only get you killed..." She turned to look at her again, only this time licking her chops as her eyes glowed brightly against the furnace behind her. "Or worse. Much, much worse."

Her hammering resumed once she pulled the cuirass from the forge. "Between you and me... I'd like to buy you a drink... once I'm done here..." She glanced up again at the woman. "That cool with you, or are you too good for that?" She asked flatly, idly tapping her hammer against the wall of the forge.

Yael Kandar Yael Kandar

B6EPcpg.png

I'm not sure why, but at first I thought that this confrontation, if that's what you call it, was going to be personal. Maybe I expected it to be a game where two people take a back and forth petty swing until one is fed up with it and decides to take it physical. Oh, how wrong could a person be.

"Good exercise if you wanna learn how to fight like a thug. You wanna learn how to kill Forcies..." She leaned in with a menacing, toothy grin towards the girl. "... It's gonna take a bit more than one poorly executed mission."
"You got spunk, Yael. But this lone wolf, moon-jokey, uppity attitude ain't what wins wars. Take it from me, it'll only get you killed..." She turned to look at her again, only this time licking her chops as her eyes glowed brightly against the furnace behind her.

I sighed, taking my time to digest and ponders over Shai's word. There's a twitch of discomfort, a knot tied and fastened in my stomach at the end of her every words. There's an ounce, maybe much more, of truth on the things she said. Yet the fact is only one side of the coin.

"That was what you call poorly executed? See, that's the problem with you elders. You think outsiders will see a pair of Beskar'gam and think how strong and honorable our people are and will decide to help us? Karkin' joke. I did what I had to do under the circumstances and went home with what we came to take."

Poorly executed mission. This is a generational clash. It wasn't the result that Shai is criticizing, it's the fact that we took action to our own hand, going against the elders' wishes. It's a generational resentment from theirs, towards ours, that we actually have fervent dreams for the Enclave, for our own people. Shai might not be what you traditionally consider as the Enclave elders, and that might be a good thing. Still, she fought and fraternized among them, she was forged in a similar Enclave as they were.

"You might have grown up in an age where the Enclave was all high and mighty, but we didn't. We grew up in an impotent Enclave, castrated by austere policies, isolated in this cold, barren land. Our bedtime story was the supposedly glorious past of our people, but our reality was one malnourished super senior living off of the pity-welfare from the galaxy."

I can feel it boiling inside, the rushes of blood gushing to my face. If I don't have my Buy'ce on, everyone could probably see how red my face gets, and the shed of tears I can't hold off. A sight that no one has, and no one probably will ever seen. No one, besides Dad and Emam. How dare she, they, questioned me for my attitude out of all things. Attack the way I acted, the way it was executed, sure, I can take it. Tell me what is there to improve, I will learn gladly. Yet, my perspective, my temperament, my so-called attitude? They are the way it is only because of the sorry state of the Enclave we grew up on. It's the other side of the very same coin that they don't want to talk about and admit.

"Between you and me... I'd like to buy you a drink... once I'm done here..." She glanced up again at the woman. "That cool with you, or are you too good for that?"

"So please, entertain me with a drink and we'll talk like we're on an equal standings, but don't you ever dare yap your mouth with those sad, old, wise words from the elders, because that wisdom is what put our once mighty tribe into this perpetual state of coma."

I said it with my full, deep breath, eyes glaring at hers through the safety of my Buy'ce. If she wants to talk, we'll talk. If she wants to punch me, hit me like a truck, I'll take it like a champ. But what is said needs to be heard. It was a generational plead of our fiery anger, eager... no, desperate, to take on the galaxy that has wronged us, to burn it all down, to bring dignity back to our tribe.

smalldivsilver.png

The girl's rant steadily started to get under Shai's skin. She could feel the heat in her face and her mane slowly rising at her remarks. But there was one aspect in her choice of words that caught Shai's attention before she chose to square up with the young warrior. The repetition of one particular word that stood out to her. "Elders?" She muttered, as her posture shifted and a faint smile took hold.

"So please, entertain me with a drink and we'll talk like we're on an equal standings, but don't you ever dare yap your mouth with those sad, old, wise words from the elders, because that wisdom is what put our once mighty tribe into this perpetual state of coma."

She could smell the hurricane of emotions coming from the girl as Shai quenched the last bit of armour and set it aside with the rest. The finer details and armament could wait for now, there was something more pressing to tend to. "I've been called a lot of things, 'Elder' ain't one of 'em." She remarked with a gentle grin as she took off her goggles and turned to face the girl. After a moment of contemplation, she gathered the forged armour and gestured for Yael to follow. "Come on. There's a lot to unpack." She deposited the armour into a duffle bag, the oddly shaped helmet being the last in the pile, and made her wat to the exit of the great forges.

Once outside, Shai gave a shudder as the cool winds caressed her, though she didn't react much more to the cold. "Between you and me, honour's got nothin' to do with it." She spoke as she glanced at the girl. That feeling resurfaced, more and more. The same feeling she had with Gwyn and Eliz, with Vulcan... with her kiddies when she was still Shai of clan Loc. Yael would likely not give a damn about any of that, yet it was a feeling of obligation Shai couldn't ignore. Not after the dozens of lives ruined or lost because of her failures.

Venturing to a nearby cantina, Shai found a secluded spot for the two and ordered a round of tihaar for the two of them. Before anything else, Shai raised her glass towards the girl. "To my ex girlfriend's ex boyfriend." She toasted with a snicker, taking a sip of her drink before sitting back. "For the record, between you and me, honour can go fly into a star for all I care. Somethin' you said that stood out to me." She spoke with a neutral tone as she watched the girl. There was a lot more to say, but that could be approached in time.

Yael Kandar Yael Kandar

B6EPcpg.png

Instead of getting angry or offended, Shai approached me, with a slight smile forming on her face and the wrinkles on her face softening. She shifted her focus from the pieces she is working on for a bit, talking to me in a gentler tone. When she goes back to her stuffs, she instead packed what she has, an armor and helmet, and gestured for us to go outside.

"I've been called a lot of things, 'Elder' ain't one of 'em." She remarked with a gentle grin as she took off her goggles and turned to face the girl. After a moment of contemplation, she gathered the forged armour and gestured for Yael to follow. "Come on. There's a lot to unpack."

"All the same to me."

Without waiting for me, she bolted outside the forge, presumably towards a bar, pub, or cantina. I almost wanted to not follow Shai, as the main reason I went to the Forge at the first place was to warm myself in this cold, windy winter. Yet, I can't help myself but feel curious on what she has in mind. The way she talks, on our way to wherever the destination is, implies a hint of emotion, one that isn't anger nor disgust. I tried to think of what I said in my previous rant, but honestly I can't pinpoint which one made her feel and talk this way. When we arrived at the cantina, she ordered two cups of tihaar and picked the most secluded seats.

"To my ex girlfriend's ex boyfriend." She toasted with a snicker, taking a sip of her drink before sitting back. "For the record, between you and me, honour can go fly into a star for all I care. Somethin' you said that stood out to me." She spoke with a neutral tone as she watched the girl. There was a lot more to say, but that could be approached in time.

Honor. Shai repeated that word twice. Her insistence that it wasn't about honor definitely piqued my interest. I might have accentuated my indifference towards the perception of Mandalorian honors in the eyes of the aruetii, but my main point has nothing to do with honor, at least from my perspective. Besides, this is not just another scolding from Vren, Runi, or Kranak. Shai has always been regarded as a bit different. What she has to say might have some more refreshing insights.

"Okay? What are you waiting for?"

smalldivsilver.png

"Okay? What are you waiting for?"

"Checkin' if you're still awake." She remarked with a wink. "Stuff you said reminded me of how I was years ago... except there's one thing you got wrong with me." Shai sat forward with a toothy grin as she took another sip of the hard liquor. "I didn't grow up with stories of the Enclave's greatness. I didn't even grow up with stories of the Enclave. Mandalore fell to the Sith when my ma got arrested by the Alliance for smuggling. I wasn't even a Mando. I was a gun runner tryin' to free my ma on bail." Her face darkened somewhat as she thought back to those days. "You wanna know how old I am? I was fightin' with the Union when the Enclave was still some backwater covert on Roon, workin' for the Confederacy. I was on Coruscant when the Maw sacked it. Got my ass beat by a Sith Lord in the process." She sat back, idly swirling her drink.

"I was part of the army that made the dreams you and yours learned about. I didn't just see the rise of the Enclave, I was on the front lines makin' our borders." A chuckle escaped her as she glanced up at Yael. "Holy kriff, I'm sixty years old... I'm old enough to be your grandma..." She downed her drink and set the glass down with a double tap.

"For me, the... grand legend of the Mando'ade don't mean jack if the people representing it don't got the chops to back it. Something I taught my foundlings... Our enemies shouldn't fear our armour or our weapons... they should fear us for who we are, whether we wear our armour or not." She glared at Yael with burning eyes. "You got two choices in our line of work. You either play politics, or you're a tyrant. You can't got halfway with either."

That fire threatened to rear its head.

That damn fire.

The same fire that sought the extinction of the Sith for all they did to her, that brought destruction and ruin to every planet she descended upon. Nirauan, Roon, Panatha, Csaus... Tython...

This bloody girl was dangerous.

"You know you loved it, mutt."

"It's like starin' into a mirror."

"You ranted and raved about a sad and battered Enclave that's lost all its power... we never lost it. We fought to carve out a land for our people. We did that. Our mistake was wantin' to play 'Empire' instead of stickin' to what we're good at." She didn't even realize that her mane was rising, and her cheeks were turning hot, as she spoke. She tried to relax with a chuckle and a deep, shaky breath. "You had the right idea on Rishi, but your execution was bad... You'd be surprised how much me and you would've had in common a few years back." She waved the barman over and requested a bottle to top them both up.

Yael Kandar Yael Kandar

Last edited:
B6EPcpg.png

CANTINA, SECTOR 06, TOR VALUM, KESTRI, WILD SPACE

I listened to Shai's stories, pleads, and promises, fighting my urge to tear up a little bit and downing my tihaar on a pace that almost could match Shai's. I never had a mother, nor a motherly figure. Mine died before my first ever memory, before I was taken to Kestri and adopted into the tribe. Dad never dated, he burried the romantic part of himself with his ex before I was even born. Growing up around mostly masculine figures did affect me in a certain figure, including not knowing how to interact with older women and secretly longing for a maternal affection from them. Seeing Shai grimaces, all emotional and bothered, did affect me in a way I could never imagine it does. With my Buy'ce off and my cup finished, my resolve is all I got as a barrier between my emotion and the facade I put on.

"And what does a land assure us of, Shai? Besides the looming threats that will someday come back to take what we cherish the most? The Jedi are still out there, the Sith are still out there, you think Kestri alone is a mighty enough stronghold to protect our people? I never said anything about playing empire. You think I want those worthless aruetii leeching off, polluting our society? The only thing I want to do is to cut the tumors off before the cancer spreads."

Another batch of tihaar flows, more words are said. I noticed the insistence on the topic of Rishi, as it was also possibly what brought us here, on this cantina table at the first place. I tried to study Shai's face, looking for hints of what she actually feels about our assault on Rishi, not what she is told to believe nor what she thinks is the rational, objective observation.

"On Rishi, yes, it was a rash decision, it didn't play out perfectly, my inexperience showed, and I could use more help from the experts. But guess what, people started to notice, and people started to emphatize with our cause. We did what we had to do with the limited resources we had, and now we're getting closer to the table."

I was a nobody. Sure, people knows my dad, people knows my brother, but me? I'm barely 20, barely a part of the functional society of the Enclave, but that doesn't mean that I don't know anything. I am the one who talks to people of my generation, the future of our tribe, and I am the one who knows how they feel. Is this also about dream, ambition, and prophecy? I won't deny that. But it's also a collective dream of our people.

"And, you know, tyrant, it is just a word they spouted when a leader emerged from the people, willed almost into being by the virtue and the collective agony of the good people of a tribe. We want this, Shai, and I know the people want this. We are sick and tired of keeping our heads up and asking if today is the day they will finally come back to finish what they started. Tyrants, politics, leaders, authorities, it's all on the same side of the coin. I'm not going to go halfway with either, I'm going full-throttle on all."

Another batch of tihaar finished, hearts on the sleeve and emotion in the air. The way Shai's mane rose, the way her breath shakes, the way she downed and gulped her cup, it is an emotional topic for the both of us. A tear or two might have escaped my eyes, cheeks turned crimson red, and an invisible pang on the gut. Maybe we are really similar in a lot of things, just removed by generations. I can't help but lend a hand on the table, an offer of consolation.

"I'm sorry if I got you wrong earlier Shai. You are wiser than most of the elders, you really are. But I'm afraid that you also got me wrong, Shai. I am not a demagogue. I am the singular manifestation of the dream and desire, and hope, and fear, and anguish of the people. Everything I ever did, everything I am doing, and everything I will do, I do it for the good people of the Enclave."

smalldivsilver.png

Sipping at her drink, Shai listened to the concerns and thoughts Yael had around the Enclave's future. She didn't interrupt or make any movements as she mulled over everything. She wasn't, however, expecting an apology from the young woman. Perhaps there was a chance for Shai to get through to the girl, steer her in a direction that wouldn't lead her down the path Shai took all those years ago.

"For you, it's a brighter future for our people. For me it was revenge, both for me and for our people. At the end of the day, we tried to reach the same goal. We wanna see a galaxy free of our enemies. But trust me when I tell you, Yael... there's a line on that road you don't wanna cross." She reached out and rested her hand on the girl's. "That road only leads to damnation if you can't temper that fire. I lost my clan, friends, my body... my mind... I would've lost my life too if it wasn't for my husband and Runi." She spoke softly, taking another long sip.

She looked around for a few seconds as a gentle smile formed. "It's good to have a home." She remarked, looking back at Yael. "Everyone needs a land to call their own. You'll go stir crazy if you don't. Even my... former... clan stays around Kestri. Krayts are nomadic, it keeps us safe, but even then we can't stay away from Kestri for long. But we ain't the Alliance, the Empire or the Sith. We are Mando'ade. We are both hunter and prey in this life." She topped up both their glasses and set the bottle aside. "We'll always have to fight. We'll always have to look over our shoulders. The galaxy is quick to remember that they'll have a friend for life in our people... but they always forget that it ain't unconditional. The Confederacy and the Empire made that mistake and look where they are now. The Alliance would do well to keep that in mind." She knocked back her drink and let out a long sigh as the liquor burned along her throat.

"Take it from me, sis, you shouldn't be too quick to wage war. But if you do, do it smart. The Jedi are good friends and allies to have, but they're dangerous opponents if we cross their lines. We might be Mandalorians, but we ain't unstoppable. But..." She pulled out her datapad and slid it over to Yael for her details. "If you need help, training, whatever, hit me up. I ain't on the front lines anymore, but I still know a thing or two. Besides... it's fun to get into some trouble every now and again. Never a dull moment if you wanna smuggle some cargo." She flashed a wink with a toothy chuckle.

She was going to keep her eye on her. She needed a mentor and, come hell or high water, Shai was going to try her best.

Before another Wardog could take shape.

Yael Kandar Yael Kandar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom