Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Three Make a Crew

YOxJvgI.png

Saeva Saeva Saket Keane Saket Keane
An inconspicuous ship stood parked in a dingy spaceport on Wielu.

In places like these, a few credits greased most palms and papers were easily forgotten.

That made this place a perfect location for a crew like this to meet. After hours of pacing and planning, looking over schematics and testimonies, Iasha Rha had finally taken a seat and resigned herself to wait for her volunteers. The clock was ticking, and the time was close, but even so Iasha was nervous and eager in equal measures. She needed this to work if she wanted to ingratiate herself with the criminal syndicates, and she needed to ingraitate herself with criminal syndicates to serve her master in the best possible way.

As such, Iasha found herself in the uncomfortable position of relying on relative strangers.

Three people, including herself, plus one droid.

A ready trade-route to a lucrative world, one of the few that could rival Coruscant, but whose security was nowhere near as tight. If there was a flaw in her plan, then she had yet to find it. Even so. She was far from certain that her plan was fool-proof. Nor did she know that her crewmates were not fools. They had signed up for this, after all. If there was any sign of lunacy, then that would be it.

"Perhaps that's just what I need, nine-0."

She looked over her shoulder and at the droid, 9-03P, who was currently cleaning carbon scoring off the ship's thrusters.

A coin flicked between Iasha's fingers; a token of her master's good will and a way to get in touch with the Pale Assassin if she needed. Iasha had yet to understand how it worked, but the master had instructed her on how to reach through. She would just have to focus her power into the coin and speak. The master would listen.

"-A little bit of crazy"

Perhaps, after all this, she would finally find out who the master really was.

an old la-at with xwing-wings docked and a person wearing old beat up clone commando armor walked out and looked at the sith " are you iasha? I'm niner, but my real name is classified I'm a relative of a clone, so what is the job and where is everyone else?" niner takes off his helmet and looks at the droid, then back to the sith and he walks over to here and sits a few feet away from beside her and waits for everyone else

Last edited:
Tap-tap tap. Tap-tap tap. Tap-tap tap.

Gloved fingers tapped rhythmically against the duraplast-coated chest while he waited. His hood was pulled over his helmet, though the black robe was kept open, granting his hand access. The rest of him was covered by textile or duraplast, usually the former ontop the latter. No measure of skin broke though, nor any defining features.

The movement of his fingers soothed him. He didn’t make much sound, barely audible over the noise of steps and distant conversations from the street beyond. People passed by now again, but none seemed to notice him. It wasn’t that he was invisible, though his darkly coloured attire blended well with the wall he pressed himself against, inside the shadowcast alley. Eventually the right person passed by, and he stepped out into the middle of the street. He stood there motionless for a drawn out moment, like a statue. A statue with one hand hovering very close to his left hip.

He was facing no one. The helmet emitted a metallic sigh of relief. He shifted, and set out into a sideways street without taking his eyes off the back of someone. At least until new walls and terrain blocked his view.

A moment and a detour later he stood before an inconspicuous ship in a dingy spaceport.

The figure pushed on until he saw Iasha, and paused. He wasn’t certain if that was her name or an alias. It didn’t really matter. It was a point of reference. Her point of reference for him was simply “Saeva”. He didn’t imagine she would care abouts its validity either. It was a name without meaning. Yet.

Saeva gave them both nods by way of greeting. That was enough. “When do we leave?” Counting heads, their number matched his expectation. He wasn't keen to linger.

niner examines the new guy and gets up and walks over and holds out his hand for a handshake "I do not know it is up to her" niner points to the sith and he looks right in the new guys eyes "if i have to I will kill you" niner smiles after saying that "anyway I'm niner, but that is a nickname" niner kept a dc pistol in his left hand at all times just in case

Last edited:

The first arrival was unexpected to say the least. She had thrown out some feelers that she did not expect to give any yield, and when she had received no response, the twi'lek had simply disregarded them. The mission was rather time-sensitive after all. Even so, Iasha managed to maintain her composure when the apparent clone wandered in.

"I hope you shoot half as fast as you share, Niner."

Her eyes narrowed as she stared at him. So far he had shared with her that he was a relative of a clone, willing to kill another crewmember, and that his name was a secret for a very specific reason. This compilation of information did not increase her faith in his ability to keep secrets. Him catching her name was not ideal either, but fortunately Iasha had considered such matters. She was officially declared dead by the Sith Empire before its fall, and she preferred to let the galaxy continue to think so.

Next was Saeva. This figure was mysterious, but Iasha had found they frequented similar circles. Exactly how they were connected and how much Saeva knew was uncertain, but his dedication to the cause was not something she had begun to question.

"We are waiting for one more. This person is a vital asset."

Iasha dusted off her knees and pushed herself to a standing position.

"In the meanwhile, let me begin by welcoming you to this venture." "Before I give you the details, I will give you this warning: Our mission is most secret, and a matter of utmost importance to galactic security." "If you believe local authority and system regulation outweighs the betterment of our galaxy, then I will ask you to leave now."

Iasha looked at them intently, as if searching for a flaw, a chink in their armour to crack them open.

"If you stay, then you will take the details of this mission to the grave."

There was a look on her as if to confirm that she was more than willing to put either of them in the grave herself if they should tell.

"oh you don't know half my skills" niner turned on his hud and he agreed to the terms "I have work for more dangerous people" niner holstered the pistol listened with his arms crossed "when do we leave, and when do I get paid?" niner glanced at the person he just met

Last edited:
A good indicator that two people are unlikely to get along is when their first exchange contains a death threat within the very first minute. Saeva smiled, a wide savage smile with teeth sharpened in the style of the Togruta. Neither of the two could tell, of course, behind the helmet. All he outwardly communicated was a slow turn of his head in the direction of Niner, and the mechanic voice stating in no uncertain terms “No you won’t”. Saeva did not elaborate, nor did he make threats of his own. No amount of talk could ever measure up to actions.

Listening to Iasha soothed him. Not because of the tone of her voice, or anything like that. She sounded professional and made him believe they would be acting on a well thought out plan. It was that assumption that kept him from walking out on the endeavour. “I accept your terms.” To the grave.

Saeva either wasn’t a man of many words, or he wasn’t portraying himself as such in this moment. Being behind helmet and armour made it easy to appear stoic. It also meant that you need never worry of being betrayed by any facial expressions. So much was left to the imagination and cloaked in mystery. Be that as it may, Saeva found he could not resist the urge to reveal a measure of his pettiness in response to the third crew member after he posed his question. “I just asked that.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom