Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Saeva

Ise Celesh

iufXz9V.png

• T R I V I A
    ~ Ise Celesh ~
    “Beings may elect their leaders, but the Force has elected us.”

wp8516020.jpg
    Full name:
    Ise (Eese) Celesh​
    Alias:
    Saeva​
    Homeworld
    Glee Anselm​
    Species:
    Nautolan​
    Faction:
    N/A​
    Acolyte​

R E L A T I O N S

Azahl - Father

A C C O L A D E S
    Credit to Pluperfect for the template!

• H I S T O R Y

065b86c2df3a9378bcb6a3d95179f1a8--clone-wars-jedi.jpg
    Ise was born on the ocean planet of Glee Anselm, two years after the One Sith collapsed. The world was independent but still ruled by a pro-Sith council, which in turn was a puppet steered by a Togruta Sith Lord named Darth Pyrrhus. Ise spent many of his formative years on the planet, but for most of his life he has lived abroad. This has bothered him, and he has long wished to be able to return. Knowing now what he was destined to become, the fact that he never even set foot in the great Sith Academy of Glee Anselm remains a point of deep regret.

Ise’s father, Azahl, was a soldier participating in the revolution that saw the Sith take control over the planet, as well as the purge of the Anselmi species. Azahl rose to the rank of colonel in Pyrrhus’ service, but that was not enough to protect his son from his other half. Ise’s father came from humble beginnings, but his mother side represented the upper-class of Pieralos, Glee Anselm’s capital. They were much less sympathetic to the servants of the Dark Side. The rift between husband and wife grew after the Sith withdrew from the planet, especially so as Azahl continued to be drawn into the wars of Darth Pyrrhus on the other side of the galaxy. It reached a breaking point and eventually her family helped Ise and his mother get off-world while her husband was away.
    81a68b2cc11442843261b6a7c47815d3.jpg

At this point in the story, his family was unaware of his connection to the Force. Under normal circumstances, Ise would’ve been discovered by the Sith on Glee Anselm, and taken to their academy. His father would’ve endorsed the move, thinking having a child becoming a Sith would bring prosperity and glory to their family. Thanks to his mother Ise slipped through the cracks. His powers, however, would not remain dormant for long. Through pure stroke of chance, a cosmic joke, or perhaps something akin to the will of the Force, one of Pyrrhus’ agents became aware of the boy years later. Reports found their way back, and soon enough Pyrrhus came for him.

Ise was a child when it all occurred. His understanding of these events as such was limited. In light of his discovery and subsequent training to become a Sith, he would grow to resent his mother. Resent her for taking him away from his home, for depriving him of the opportunity to train at the academy, for betraying his father. He would come to view his ascension to the Sith as his destiny. The life his mother saw for him would have him be no one. Insignificant. Now he had the opportunity to become something, to do something with his life. The Force had selected him. To ignore this would be a grave sin indeed.

The rest of his story, as it develops, will be summarized here in keynotes (probably) and in the thread overview (more likely).

• A P P E A R A N C E

Iris Color:
    Black​
    Hair Color:
    N/A​
    Skin:
    Green​
    Height:
    1,84m​
    Build:
    Athletic​

When Ise was first deployed as an agent within the most recent iteration of the Sith it was as Saeva, masked and in armour. Much of his identiy, even down to gender and race would be obscured for as long as possible.
    (wip)

1508153236144413502.jpg

• S T R E N G T H S i & i W E A K N E S S E S

+Officer - Some might say Saeva is a born leader. In any case, he is well suited to the life of an officer. They say the difference between a good and great officer is about ten seconds. Ise thinks quickly on his feet, and soldiers tend to follow and respect him.
    +Force Valor - Much like a smouldering ember waiting to develop into an inferno — Ise has a latent ability that has only just begun to surface. Aided by the force, he has the ability of increasing the resolve, accuracy, and speed of one's self and one's allies.

Special Trait — Nautolan - Excellent swimming skills. Ability to breathe underwater. Low light vision. A bony endoskeleton and dense cartilage that boosts their resilience. There are many perks to being a Nautolan, but perhaps most interesting are their exceptional olfactory and pheromone-sensing skills, enhanced by head-tresses. These tendrils are used to detect the emotional state of another being, but are most effective underwater.

-Volatile - On a surface level Ise is cold and calculating, but his fuse is short and the pathway to lose himself is shorter than it should be. This is not only a potential danger to himself, but his allies.
    -Inexperienced - As is often the case with the young, much to learn he has. For an acolyte he is not half bad, but compared to the big bad wolves he is insignificant. He has much to see and learn, not just in terms of pure combat ability. This is less of an issue when presented with orders to follow blindly.
    (small wip)

• I T E M S
    N/A / WIP

N P C
    N/A

• A B I L I T I E S
    "Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
    Without strife, you do not advance.
    Without strife, there is only stagnation.. "

0f3e38024d496c305ec03793060cb6b4.jpg

General Abilities:
    Survivalist​

Force Abilities:
    Telekinesis - Beginner​
    Force Speed - Beginner​
    Force Barrier - Beginner​

Lightsaber Combat:
    Form I: Shii-Cho - Intermediate​
    Form V: Djem So - Beginner​