Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Threats

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Any threats you guys feel like are out there? Here are some of mine, that we need to OOCLY and ICLY figure out how to deal with.

• CIS
  • Sith factions popping up
  • Possible merchant republic
  • OP vs TGE war
  • Mandalorians
  • The Republic's new domination mindset
  • Rogue Jedi/Loose Sith
  • Terrorists
  • CIS clone program

Ok. Let me think about it.

CIS: Fight em
Sith Factions: Pummel them into the ground.
Merchant Rep: Negotiate.
OP vs TGE: Wait until battles over then crush what is left.
Mandolorians: They may prove useful.
Domination Mindset: Let them try...
Rogue Jedi/Loose Sith: Crush them if they get in our way.
Terrorists: Whenever they pop up, we'll make examples out of em.
CIS Clone Program: We have bigger fish to fry right now.

The Republic is definatley a threat, as in they tell you nicely to back off their land and if you don't they'll stomp on you.
The CIS cloning thing...someone should look into that...Maybe an operative?

@Oswald Winchester
Every faction will continue to be a threat. I believe we have a mutual defense alliance with the CIS and we're shooting for our own cloning program as well. As for the Republic, they're lightsiders and we're lighter sided neutrals. The only real IC differences we have are our history of Imperial traditions.

If push comes to shove, I'm sure we'll be ready. Me and the Imperator have been discussing this stuff lately so we'll keep you informed.

Atlas Kane

A
@Oswald Winchester the republic is only a threat if we try and go below the line they have established in old sith space. They stayed below it as promised. In truth the biggest threat we have is the mandalorians since TGE is gone. Omega would be able to help their long time allies if they go after us.

The Republic bothers me the most. CIS I feel we can come to a mutual 'you leave me alone, we leave you alone' agreement. The Pubs are the big man on campus right now, and we need anyone we can grab to keep them at bay, a MUD sort of thing.

The Sith and rogues and darks, them we need to burn. But I think so long as we can get along with Mandos, CIS, and Pubs we'll be fine for now, until we gain space and a faction.

Animus said:
CIS Sith factions popping up Possible merchant republic OP vs TGE war Mandalorians The Republic's new domination mindset Rogue Jedi/Loose Sith Terrorists CIS clone program
CIS: befriend if we can, if not come to a cease fire terms.
Sith Factions: burn them down
Republic: Befriend them if we can, if not then no attacking one another.
OP: Maybe work with them alittle, they have bounty hunters and rather nice Tech *made a few of them* so maybe we could try to come to terms with them, and we can also use them as a sort of big brother for now since we are still rather small.
TGE: is that a thing any more? If so then have a no attacking policy.
Mandos: Same with OP they can help us a lot, even then, we worked somewhat together in taking down the Sith all at once.
Rogue Jedi: Recruit them. We need all that we can get. If then, maybe we can work with the Eldori and Firemane who are rogue Jedi in a sense. I know that they will be helpful.
CIS Clones: Rash and Powerful, they are rising fast, but they are still with the CIS WOrk with them because in turn, they might help us.

Really most of the groups we need to try and keep a friend or no fighting stance with them if we can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom