Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Threads

Figured I should make one of these for Miles. He’s more or less a hired gun without any real purpose in the galaxy and his whole (presumably short) life ahead of him, so he can be taken in a lot of directions. Just looking to get him established, maybe even find a place for him to be a part of.

Don't have much work just yet, but if this Final Dawn business gets going, there'd be work flying, shooting, and blowing things up. Might be a bit slow at first, but there's room to grow.

Don't have much work just yet, but if this Final Dawn business gets going, there'd be work flying, shooting, and blowing things up. Might be a bit slow at first, but there's room to grow.
They might be a lil dark for his current standings, but we'll see how he goes.
You're always welcome around RTL!
I'll have to check it out!

Will pay credits to run blockades
Honest work with honest pay? What's not to love?

Amaran rogue investigator, slicer and researcher
You ever want the company or a even a random meeting with a sarcastic, if reluctantly kindhearted Amaran former Coruscant Security Force Officer with a bad back and a knack for computers and droids at your side or perhaps slapping you upside the head as a rival, I am available, on and off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom