Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Threads?

Lira Dajenn

L
So, New character, New things to do. Im looking for a few threads to di preferably open.

This character is a but of a...well its a word not welcome here, lets go with brat. I would like her to interact with any kind of character :)

Volunteers?

Lira Dajenn

L
@[member="Darth Tyrana"]-Do You have anything in mind?
@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]-I'm about to do something in that thread, but if you would like to do something more I can, anything in mind :)?
@[member="Rainbow Flowers"]-Same thing as i said to Alen, i'll soon be giving the thread more of a purpose :)
@[member="Davin Skirata"]-Oh? Do you having anything in mind for those characters?
@Ordo-Pow pow
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]-fight me irl.

@[member="Nemene Talith"] Well since we're both Sith we could meet for one reason or another. Did you join a faction yet because I could try to make you come over to the One Sith. Otherwise I don't know if you'd be wanting a master OR we could just meet for a mission together. A lot of options really.

Lira Dajenn

L
Darth Tyrana said:
@[member="Nemene Talith"] Well since we're both Sith we could meet for one reason or another. Did you join a faction yet because I could try to make you come over to the One Sith. Otherwise I don't know if you'd be wanting a master OR we could just meet for a mission together. A lot of options really.
The One Sith don't fit as a faction for Nemene, she's too...self centered to work for a cause. She's the kind of Sith thats a detriment to other Sith XD I think a mission would be rather interesting though, running into one another while working for the same goal.

Alen Na'Varro said:
@[member="Nemene Talith"] I'll see what you do with this thread and then see how I can work with it :)
Okay :)

The Hound

T
Though Turin has bounced from light to dark to something dangerously in between due to his hate of the Sith, he has never actually MET a Sith or Darksider. Could be interesting

The Hound

T
@[member="Nemene Talith"]
Maybe some place similar to Nar Shaddaa, a place where we would both be drawn to for different reasons. (Please no more Nar Shaddaa threads) I just lack the know how of the planets to choose where :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom