Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Threads

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Kurt Meyer"] Hey, this is the writer of Vereshin. This is my new character who is a university student, and I'd be down to write something light-hearted.

He's not my main character, however, and I sometimes struggle shifting my focus between two characters. My posts might be a tad slow, but I do want to write him.

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Kurt Meyer"] I'm going to bed so I'll let you start. I'll reply when I wake up : )

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
[member="Kurt Meyer"] With me you have three choices for a character:
  • Jessica [Med-Beq], if you think a marquee guest (from the campus standpoint) would be in order (if Kurt needs academic help, she'd probably be more math/physics-oriented, with an option of history)
  • Janick, if you're more into drinking (if Kurt thinks Janick is a viable option to get help from, she would be better-suited to chemistry or business-related stuff)
  • Varindar [Asyt], if you rather want to help a naïve hotelier learn more about life in university (correct me if I'm wrong, but Kurt is an undergraduate)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom