Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Threads with a Noble

Reinhold Katzbalger

R
Greetings

I have recently made this new character, Reinhold Katzbalger whom is a noble from Onderon. As he is a brand new character I am looking for any kind of thread to shove him into. Weather that be casual interactions, underhanded deeds, connections with the galactic elite. Mingling with the various force orders within the galaxy.

Anything is fine by me.

TC-CS-4820 used to be a body double for a noble before his reprogramming, but he can still act as a body guard not only disguised but also acting as a translator. Thats two for the price of one

I do have other clients, but I am a method actors. I know over 9 million languages, am a master at espionage and infiltration so I can effectively counter them, and I even have a hidden quick draw blaster. I can even take the shape of any humanoid droid model you'd want or need.

Amalia teral

A
If you want a more social thread I can offer amalia perhaps they can talk or come to som mutual deal that benefits both

As it turns out, I have a story arc planned for my character that could also fit your character. In a nutshell, Glar Ulchtar is going to take control over the Pyke Syndicate splinter branch on Tatooine. But in order to do this, he will need to depose Baron Olex Rushkatov.

As for where your character fits in, it would really be up to you. You could be an enemy of Baron Rushkatov’s who sees an opportunity to get rid of him by supporting Glar, or a third party who takes advantage of the power struggle to further his own agenda, or something else entirely.

As it turns out, I have a story arc planned for my character that could also fit your character. In a nutshell, Glar Ulchtar is going to take control over the Pyke Syndicate splinter branch on Tatooine. But in order to do this, he will need to depose Baron Olex Rushkatov.

As for where your character fits in, it would really be up to you. You could be an enemy of Baron Rushkatov’s who sees an opportunity to get rid of him by supporting Glar, or a third party who takes advantage of the power struggle to further his own agenda, or something else entirely.
And if you want I can be an agent of any or even all sides, playing my own cards right for profit. All you guys gotta do is offer me profit and I'm in.

Reinhold Katzbalger

It is good to see a fellow Onderonian. Chaussidier would most likely be interested in starting an Onderon based joint venture. He generally avoids getting involved in the daily management of the companies in his portfolio but tries to prevent underhanded deeds when possible. Might make for an interesting dynamic in the long run.

Reinhold Katzbalger

R
If you want a more social thread I can offer amalia perhaps they can talk or come to som mutual deal that benefits both

Talking is fine by me. I’m sure we can work out an arrangement

I’d like to think it would be a little bit of both. Supporting Glar for my own interests

Reinhold Katzbalger

It is good to see a fellow Onderonian. Chaussidier would most likely be interested in starting an Onderon based joint venture. He generally avoids getting involved in the daily management of the companies in his portfolio but tries to prevent underhanded deeds when possible. Might make for an interesting dynamic in the long run.

I’m sure we can work a mutually beneficial relationship between us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom