Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Threads for sithies.

I have two sith I really want to get threads for. Both of House marr.

Elise: Casual sith, very laid back, only does what she has to to stay involved basically. Her own philosophy about the dark side, but not one she really pushes. She's capable of fighting but not super interested in it, mostly avoids training by instead using a sort of instinct based style with it's main formations when she really goes in being a mastered force rage and a type of juyo. She does have a fondness for wilderness in a sense but a cantina or opera or something is just as good for her.

Mariah (This one): Little more difficult to explain. mariah's 85 years old, her youth maintained by the necklace (certainly not public knowledge). She's incredibly knowledgeable at a range of sciences, and a good bit about the force, but she was only discovered to have force sensitivity recently when she first met Darth Malum, which is also when it was discovered she was a part of the same family. (She already had the name Marr but was not in the sith empire and never assumed it was a relation). She's going to start as apprentice just learning from the tutors and any library, archive, study, etc to further expand on her knowledge. Very interested in using something she always knew plenty about, but never had gotten to personally use before. I'll likely have her being just excessively studious for a bit before I start throwing out ships/machines/artifacts and stuff.

Mariah will be harder to find threads for though. She's not yet fully engaged in sith belief's, nor in their morals, she's engaged in the knowledge and the use of it. And since she's not really a combatant, doing threads in person that aren't inside Marr territory may be difficult yet. There is some ways around that though, namely her droid W-5. Who she can essentially command via a headset. She uses him as a proxy in dangerous missions, so it's feasible she'd use him if she's just too afraid of sith or something so she can study things from afar. For her, for now, mostly libraries, maybe artifacts. Until she gets more advanced she likely won't go in person to a lot of places just yet.

Hello! So I have two Sith that I can offer for threads of some kind. While neither of the are of House Marr, both of them are yet to be fully integrated into the placements I intend for them to fall in to. While Decima is a Zambrano she won't, at least for a bit, be aware of the tensions between the two houses/families. The other Sith is my character Darth Aion. While he is the more viable of the two for less problems between sects of the Sith Order he is quite volatile.

While Decima has a quite obvious direction as far as sect, Aion's is less than obvious. If you want to chat more about ideas my discord is Davakin.

I would like to get Thelnic going on the Sith side. He would be an acolyte level with a science background
Cool! Well of the two, Mariah is obviously the one he's far more likely to interact with then. Elise, of course, isn't a great influence. She may not be sithy, or very inherently violent (just brutally violent when she does fight), but she's definitely dark side. But, she doesn't really do the scientific aspect of the force. Mariah on the other hand VERY much will be.

Mariah at the moment is basically fully invested in research, both learning new knowledge or cementing what she knew already into practice, or combining it with her pre-existing scientific knowledge. I already have at least one submission basically ready to go, and only not submitted yet because I want her to spend more time actually preparing it. Since she herself is very new, it's feasible they'd end up in similar locations. Or at least, that he'd see her droid White is as mentioned, designed to be used remotely. He could interact with either. If she does travel past Marr territory, she's likely surrounded by her droids and armed.

Libraries or labs are probably the best place for it, though she does have her own tech on her ship, so anywhere that's an archive or lab is probably best. Or somewhere where she may have to feel what's around her, and can't just send her droid to gather the research. (She's working on a way around that problem).

Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr Curious where "Marr territory" would be. Thelnic is from a prominent Arkanian family, so he would have a name to travel in the name of science, but not in the Sith hierarchy. I agree that Mariah would be the more suitable interaction.

They can meet on some sort of Sith/science project. Or he can meet White first.

Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr Curious where "Marr territory" would be. Thelnic is from a prominent Arkanian family, so he would have a name to travel in the name of science, but not in the Sith hierarchy. I agree that Mariah would be the more suitable interaction.

I’ll get back to you with more info later. But Alvaria is I think were the main palace is. But it would be easy to send her droid out in her place for scientific purposes. Could still send her in person if she expected less danger. If they organized it themselves it’s also certainly more feasible, especially if it began without the chance anyone knew who she was at first. Or if she started it.

White of course is the easy option for starting it, and leading to them meeting, pretty much regardless of location.

edit. Later is apparently sometime tomorrow. Cause still on mobile, and also tired.

Last edited:

Back from mobile.
Alvaraia, Faldos, Formos, but apparently have outposts in and beyond sith worlds. So Probably plenty of leeway. If beyond sith space, Mariah wouldn't feel so bad about going alone and in person. She'd probably just wear contacts to hide the sith eyes. Maybe still a bit more nervous than she normally is though. Unless she's fully immersed in the science.

In regards to potential projects:
Mariah has a couple plans but I'm open to entirely new ideas:
1. White 6, her advancing on Whites tech by essentially making a droid that acts both as a standin for her, and as a sith phantom. Allowing her to function as though she's somewhere entirely different, not only physically and mentally, but through the force as well. White 6 would in terms of tecch technically be inferior to white 5, but that issue would be a small price to pay for the extended range and the fact that white 6 would allow her to use the force through her with ease.

2. More likely a study. And essentially her taking a step after white 6. She's likely to be practicing how to essentially create a human hivemind so she can do basically the same as white 6, just with clones of herself. Which most likely she would employ Helix Solutions to create, but she'd need to actually know how to do all that first. This does sound a lot like the one with White 6, but White 6 is easier to make, and would mean she can skip out on pain. It's going to be actually finished much sooner than any clone would be, let alone to a degree that she can rely on it. What white 6 fails at that a clone wouldn't, is that a clone that basically has an exact replica of her mind in it, or at least her desires/intents/intelligence, is if they get cut off from an Ysalimir, she knows that it's in hands more intelligent than just a droid. White 6 won't be stupid without her direct intervention, but it's no hk-47 either. Without her mind directing it, it's not that much different from a magna-guard for example. A very good droid, but hardly beyond an enemies skills. She's not physically strong herself but she can use WAY more tactics than a standard droid would be able to.

3. Just science stuff. Mariah's working on a lot more aquatic tech. I already have a fighter ready to submit almost and will be making a frigate carrier for it soon. But she'll likely want to do even more. Mariah's got less familiarity with full underwater environments, so if Thelnic knew about it or was smart enough to catch up, she could still work with him on something like that.

That said I'm completely open to new ideas on what they could study.

It's entirely likely she would need some help. Mariah knows a LOT about sciences and the force, but she has very little actual practice in the force.

Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr I could see any of the areas of study being a spot for Thelnic to be interested in and be of some sort of help. As Arkanian science is mostly genetic/biologic I would say that scenario #2 would make the most sense. But Thelnic is widely travelled for a younger being (around 20), so he would have a degree of knowledge when it comes to a marine habitat. He also has interest in cybernetics so figuring out a way to transfer Force abilities to non-living automatons would also fit.

Thelnic is also much more adept at science than the Force, so that might be something that they learn together, and or acquire the aid of a Master for. As Arkania is currently within the GA territories, Thelnic is likely out traveling, so any setting would work for him to start things off.

Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr I could see any of the areas of study being a spot for Thelnic to be interested in and be of some sort of help. As Arkanian science is mostly genetic/biologic I would say that scenario #2 would make the most sense. But Thelnic is widely travelled for a younger being (around 20), so he would have a degree of knowledge when it comes to a marine habitat. He also has interest in cybernetics so figuring out a way to transfer Force abilities to non-living automatons would also fit.

Thelnic is also much more adept at science than the Force, so that might be something that they learn together, and or acquire the aid of a Master for. As Arkania is currently within the GA territories, Thelnic is likely out traveling, so any setting would work for him to start things off.
Cool! Yeah that probably makes sense, she'd naturally want a near duplicate, but she'd want it to be something she can connect with using her own mind perfectly, from the moment it begins. Imagine she'd be unsure if she can do that with a genuinely perfect clone, or if it would require alterations so that she could have her mind active in it in full rather than just command it. So I'd definitely be open to trying to figure that one out. It's possible both could come up, the droid would be something she'd be much further along with by comparison. The clone issue is likely something she's still way less familiar with and only working on. But may use help for both/either.
And yeah! Can mutually learn moving forwards.

Yeah?! Still fairly new to a lot of stuff in it. But Elise being Malums sister gives potential interactions, whether knowing or meeting. Or genuinely new. Mariah is...well as described, she's new, not likely she knows many people yet and has to do all the meetings/readings.
Then I welcome you to join the insanity ha, if you have thread ideas or questions you may DM me and we can hash something out. Adeline can also help give your character Arcs or other things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom