Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Threads for a couple characters

Looking for some not-too intense threads for a couple characters. Just a few 1-1's, maybe 3 people but still small.

Czeru Dammor: I want to actually use this guy. He'll be staying sith, or at least calling himself one, pretty much regardless of what I do with him. At least that's the plan, at present there's no IC reason for him to differ on that. I intended to use him almost as a classic warrior sith. Power, sorcery, and saber with a little domination. Could go somewhat of a
Darth maul route, gaining control of an organization or group that values power and authority. Not the same extreme though
. Basically a crime lord of some kind but I don't want to go to the top of a food chain. On the way, he may rule some village to force them to make him/make enough money for a fancy fighter, or just steal a ship or something. I don't know if I want him actually joining a sith empire or anything simply due to the fact I don't genuinely want to lead some military force. If I go crime lord or just rogue sith who's pretending to be a regular old lord of some territory or company, I can explain most of his forces being busy doing crime stuff. And just have him have a couple ships he brings with him, or only have them around for bigger meetings or something. It's also easier to explain him taking stuff on himself that way. I'm not opposed to personality/code changes over time, or allegiences being made (though he won't bow to just anyone, and there are OOC things to consider), or adding relations/relationships like friends or whatever. I basically just don't anticipate him going lightside, and for OOC reasons don't intend to join as a general or something that would heavily restrict his movement.

Laila Magni: One of my characters made of a culture, species, and planet I made. The one I seem to repeatedly make characters with. She left after her own teacher who was a sith and ruler of a planet (aside from her, only a few knew he was sith) kind of up and dissipeared after a failed ritual. Most assumed he died. She somewhat anticipated potential chaos, and knew full well she couldn't hold her position without him, so grabbed some wealth, a good ship, some familiars (animals she's connected to...I really need to specify what they are but haven't gotten around to it) and scrammed. Now I intend to use her almost as a mercenary of some sort. She's a dark sider, but far less sithy than Czeru is. Now, she is a religious fanatic of sorts. Even if most people who interact with her probably wouldn't realize it, she basically sees most species that aren't her own as just very intelligent animals who lack souls (a literal organ for them). I am up for nearly anything for Laila short of restrictive positions or some immediate switch to the light side, which doesn't make sense for her right now. She could be recruited to a faction, make friends/add relations, run into moral issues or challenges to her beliefs, get the crap beaten out of her, beat the crap out of someone. Lots of options here.

Edit: Also this one. Val the powermind. An AI that has multiple 'hosts' that are organic. I do intend to add more, currently there's a mutant cybernetic quarren swoopbiker...yeah. And a human witch. Val just wants to experience the enjoyments of organic hosts, so is spreading to a variety of organic bodies. First one was a male quarren, next was a female human, probably gonna shove it in a rancor or something at some point. There's not a lot of personality to Val just yet, but to be fair, it's also a new AI, so that fits. Just its want to have experiences that aren't painful. Anything that gets it in that direction is good. The female human and other new hosts will likely be what usually get used. As the quarren is part of a swoop gang and busy but the witch is not tied to a group yet.

If either of these seem interesting, please tag here or dm me. I'll probably try and move it over to discord just cause that's often where I talk about stuff. So if you want you can contact me there on Amicus#8495

Last edited:
if you need a thread to pop into even just temporary to flush some aspect of your character out the Conquests Agenda is always accepting new souls
Sorry, I tend to struggle a lot jumping into ongoing threads or ones where there may be a lot of people, why I mostly avoid things like Dominions and such. I just get way too confused or lost too quickly. So probably not the best place for me to do stuff. Struggling enough with the three multiperson threads I'm in presently. But thank you!

Hello! If you are looking for a 1-1 with any of the characters feel free to check my character bio for Tilly!
Yeah I could do another 1-1. Do you have a preference on which character?

Sorry, I tend to struggle a lot jumping into ongoing threads or ones where there may be a lot of people, why I mostly avoid things like Dominions and such. I just get way too confused or lost too quickly. So probably not the best place for me to do stuff. Struggling enough with the three multiperson threads I'm in presently. But thank you!

Yeah I could do another 1-1. Do you have a preference on which character?
all of them seem good to me

all of them seem good to me
Sorry for slow replies. Can't promise they'll be much faster.

Anyway, do have some Laila threads going now. So maybe gonna lean on Val or Czerru. Val's probably a little easier. So instead of asking if you prefer a character, would you prefer a specific host, that being Val the sorceress or Val the mutant cyborg quarren swoopbiker (many descriptors there).

Sorceress is definitely easier to move around at the moment but could probably still explain the quarren depending on the location.

Sorry for slow replies. Can't promise they'll be much faster.

Anyway, do have some Laila threads going now. So maybe gonna lean on Val or Czerru. Val's probably a little easier. So instead of asking if you prefer a character, would you prefer a specific host, that being Val the sorceress or Val the mutant cyborg quarren swoopbiker (many descriptors there).

Sorceress is definitely easier to move around at the moment but could probably still explain the quarren depending on the location.
I so think Tilly and Czerru being freinds-ish. But i also lobe the idea of Val! Im good with any ki8nd of host! Which ever you are more excited to use or want to use more.

I so think Tilly and Czerru being freinds-ish. But i also lobe the idea of Val! Im good with any ki8nd of host! Which ever you are more excited to use or want to use more.
Well hey if you think Tilly could get along with Czerru I'm perfectly happy to have that be the one we use, any ideas on potential interactions?

Well hey if you think Tilly could get along with Czerru I'm perfectly happy to have that be the one we use, any ideas on potential interactions?
Tilly is a nomad, she hops planet to planet with her ship. learning about the force and how to connect with it, as she a force sensitive/force adept. Maybe they run into each other on a planet and with her magic (she’s a night sister descendant) they take over a small village. Or maybe she helps him fix up a ship as she’s also a ship mechanic so he’s able to travel around or something.

Tilly is a nomad, she hops planet to planet with her ship. learning about the force and how to connect with it, as she a force sensitive/force adept. Maybe they run into each other on a planet and with her magic (she’s a night sister descendant) they take over a small village. Or maybe she helps him fix up a ship as she’s also a ship mechanic so he’s able to travel around or something.
Really sorry. My computer is having a lot of trouble but I'll try and use an extra keyboard or see if my cheaper computer works.

This option could work, I don't know which preference you have. If we go with the commanding a village route we can choose some random remote planet to avoid conflicting with faction stories or anything. I do think that route would actually be pretty fun though I also absolutely suck at npc's so...who knows lol.

The ship option could work too, just have him have already killed the original occupants but the fight resulted in damages and now he's trying to get it repaired.

Whichever option you want we can follow.

Really sorry. My computer is having a lot of trouble but I'll try and use an extra keyboard or see if my cheaper computer works.

This option could work, I don't know which preference you have. If we go with the commanding a village route we can choose some random remote planet to avoid conflicting with faction stories or anything. I do think that route would actually be pretty fun though I also absolutely suck at npc's so...who knows lol.

The ship option could work too, just have him have already killed the original occupants but the fight resulted in damages and now he's trying to get it repaired.

Whichever option you want we can follow.
I understand.

Im good with either option which you prefer! I like both

I understand.

Im good with either option which you prefer! I like both
Again sorry, however my speed should pick up come august 24th once computer problems have been fixed.

And yeah either is good to. I think the ship option might be a lot easier given the issues I'm having right now, if you can open, great! If not, I could probably work on something and maybe get it up tuesday or wednesday. Monday is possible but...unreliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom