Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Threads Again [ATTN: Jedi, especially Padawans]

Heya! Feels like it hasn't been that long since I posted an LFG, but this time around I've something a little more particular in mind.

Specifically, I'd like more opportunities to develop Amani in the role of a teacher/mentor/authority figure. She's been a knight, chief healer, and a Jedi council member for a while now, but I haven't gotten to explore the responsibilities of those positions as much as I'd like to with her. I'd like to see her grow into and live up to those positions, as I think it fits really nicely with her overall progression as a character.

So naturally, that means interactions with students/padawans. Not necessarily full-on apprenticeships or anything, but if any of you young whippersnappers would be interested in some meaningful interactions with Amani, be that through missions, training, or whatever else, that's the kind of thing I'm hoping for. So if something like that works for you, hit me up! I'd be happy to talk ideas.

PS- For those of you without padawan characters, I also wouldn’t mind exploring the inverse, ie Amani interacting with more experienced Jedi masters and reflecting on her own steady growth into that same role. Figure I'd throw that out there too!

Thanks for your time y'all. Hope to hear from ya!

Last edited:
To expand though so it's not just a barebones reply:

Rahla's certainly not going to be a healer, but that doesn't mean there's nothing to learn or explore. Why fix some broken when you can stop things from being broken sort of angle, I imagine. How that comes about I dunno but hey, ideas!

Rahla's certainly not going to be a healer, but that doesn't mean there's nothing to learn or explore. Why fix some broken when you can stop things from being broken sort of angle, I imagine. How that comes about I dunno but hey, ideas!
For sure, def don't have to be a healer to make something worthwhile. That angle could totes work. I'm happy to flesh out ideas that mesh with the kind of progression other folks are looking for, rp goes both ways after all.

raises his hand since you know his dad
Sure, we can cook something up if you want.

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
While my character is a knight herself, she's also a knight out of the Post-ROTS era, where she was more or less fast tracked to Knighthood, and could definitely use some more training and direction. Her current training is more or less solely combat, so she never got the philosophy or discipline she could've gotten under a peace time master.

So if you're up for someone who's a bit more unconventional, I'm up!

Also, she is in desperate need of someone to teach her how to read. Kinda slipped by her growing up while running from the Imps.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
PS- For those of you without padawan characters, I also wouldn’t mind exploring the inverse, ie Amani interacting with more experienced Jedi masters and reflecting on her own steady growth into that same role. Figure I'd throw that out there too!

Hmm what kind of growth is she looking to do? Matsu enjoys meeting others and helping in their training.

DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP sure haha. Amani would be happy to help reintegrate someone in ur position. And maybe help them learn how to read along the way lol.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike well in this circumstance its less about "training", more about settling into the general idea of being a teacher and by extension an authority figure of sorts. So imparted wisdom and life experience is really the thing she's looking for I guess.

How about Crèche Station it is a place for learning and the next generation of jedi. Plus healers and medical staff are always needed for child care.
Translation: Its a prison holding younglings against their will (ostensibly using the preferred day care center nomenclature) and probably forcing them to engage in unpaid child labor using practices that, anywhere else in the galaxy, would be considered slavery.

Or, you know, what the adults call chores.

Don't be fooled by Matsu's tricks Amani Serys Amani Serys

Amani Serys Amani Serys

On a more serious note, I got heals for days if you want to thread.

Zak is the slackalackin healer and Jorah zos Darnus Jorah zos Darnus is the serious/future doctor healer. Or if you want adult swim, I've got Boo Heavenshield Boo Heavenshield or Shoma Ike Shoma Ike (both dabble in healing, but I wouldn't call them healers per se. Shoma is a Jedi Consular played fairly straight).

Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha has absolutely no Force Heal skill. Probably why his original padawan wound up becoming a Jedi Healer and pointedly NOT following in Sor-Jan's footsteps. But if you need any funding for research or some-such, Sor-Jan would totes use it for good PR.

If you need an antagonist for anything, I've got Under Foot Under Foot ready to burn the world down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom