Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Thread with a Je'daii or two?

Rhia Kesyk

R
Hello Hello!
I'm looking for some RP for my new duo of characters, Rhia and Ideon. Either together or separately!
Mostly I'm hoping to fill in some of their history, so obscure worlds/uninhabited places in the Outer Rim would make the most sense!
She's an independent protector type, trying to do what's best for him.
He's a semi-mute ball of rage, who likes to wave a sword around.
Adventures galore inbound, no doubt :)
Also if anyone's looking to make a Neutral/Je'daii character hit me up. Looking for more permanent friends, too, after all!

Rhia Kesyk

Oh! Wait? You’re back?? I thought you left? And I didn’t have anything in mind! Alana’s just sort of working with the Church of the Force in the Outer Rim, resolving disputes, doing community infrastructure work, and occasionally running off bandits if anything sounds interesting!

Kyyrk's currently walking a more light-Side focused path, but he's not opposed to utilizing the Force to its fullest extent. He's also wandering around the outer rim with a nice big case of "wtf do I do now?" After his homeworld was destroyed. Also not to mention the amnesia infliction that has him constantly chasing an itch he can't figure out how to scratch.

Not to mention he has a few centuries of experience under his belt, might be able to teach the youngsters a thing or two. :p

Rhia Kesyk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom