Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Thread with a Je'daii or two?

That sounds like a lot of fun! Alana here used to run with some Je’daii like Asha Hex and Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor and Caedyn Arenais, so she likes to hang out with Je’daii!

Rhia Kesyk

Rhia Kesyk

Oh! Wait? You’re back?? I thought you left? And I didn’t have anything in mind! Alana’s just sort of working with the Church of the Force in the Outer Rim, resolving disputes, doing community infrastructure work, and occasionally running off bandits if anything sounds interesting!

you dork roflmao

I don’t know about you, but I don’t stalk on writers, Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor :p

Is it really stalking if you just check their other subaccounts

Rhia Kesyk

Ijaat spent an extensive amount of time on Tython studying Vur Tepe, and has the Codex of Tython (or did, before canon items were deregulated). Barring that, Julius Sedaire Julius Sedaire is an old Outer RIm type Corellian if that suits.

Julius torturing Cotan's former Padawan is a nightmare.

You should do it.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom