Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thread me.

So, who wants a roleplay with Gherron Vael Rylan? He's totally not anybody else. Just a guy trying to keep a low profile. Something tells me he's going to fail. Miserably. Because people will magically find him with the power of threads and meta!

[member="Rylan Thatcher"] I don't know. I'm bored enough I don't care and I've got two characters to play with, Darlyn and Ariealla. *shrug* I suppose if you wanna spend a few hours with a semi-insane sith or a bounty hunter ex-sith I'm your man.

[member="Rylan Thatcher"]
I'm currently looking for a playby so I can bring him fully into chaos, but Nef has a brother she currently knows nothing about. Would you like to thread after I get that character up and running?

[member="Rylan Thatcher"]

A4DsJQR.gif

Definitely not Gherron Vael. How have you been? Different character, so no risk of Sera finding your identity ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom