Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thread Ideas

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Crimson Dawn, let's start to RP and develop our characters. Not only do we increase our presence, begin to establish the direction of the faction, but we can start making some of those underground credits as a bonus - on top of member wages, which hit next month.

So, with that in mind, what kinds of threads are we interested in?

Off the top of my head:
  • Collecting protection payments from some locals
  • Hunting down a leak in the group and ending it
  • Organizing and overseeing some shipping/smuggling (could involve smuggler PCs from other groups)
  • Taking over some gang territory and wiping them out
  • Theft, kidnapping, whatever tickles your fancy for payment
Happy to run with any of the above, or any suggestions. Let's have some fun, engage in some crime!

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
That sounds interesting, yeah. Did you have any specifics in mind? Some interception and claiming could work nicely.

Happy to be involved if you want a thread!

Talyr Ivaakren

Selonian Outcast and Eccentric Thief
Does anyone think the idea of my playing a thief torn between some classical "vigilante" morals while still being a greedy cutpurse would be a weird thing to use in this group's adventures, hmm?

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
I think, so long as you maintain the secrecy of Crimson Dawn business and it's people, you can have any moral dilemma you like. And as long as the work gets done, which you're part of, you'll do just fine.

Talyr Ivaakren

Selonian Outcast and Eccentric Thief
Anyone up for roleplaying the lair breaching and eventual assassination of a youthful and careless Hutt, the slicing of his account(s), the seizure of his weapons, selling of his slaves and the dismantling, disassembling and hustling of his droids on the black market to increase our funds? Various characters, of course, could fulfill certain roles and take up any of the specific objectives. Might be a fun one...

Feel free to discuss and flesh out the ideas more fully if you guys are interested. :)

Aloof Drovian Privateer and Scourge of Wookiees
Fajyk and Lawq Vasrell (companion character), Drovian and Qom Jha Force Sensitive "siblings", privateers, thieves, shipjackers and mercenaries, at your service, when called upon and for a cut of the profits.

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Let's start with a concentrated effort.

Who's up for a part 1 of Crimson Dawn establishing itself on Nar Shaddaa, via taking over a gang's territory? We can have some slicing, combat, subterfuge, bounties for gang members and generally try to accommodate a broad character range for our first big story.

I'm happy to start the thread up, if there's interest.

Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar Fajyk Vasrell Fajyk Vasrell Taezo Taezo Cole Renfro Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui

Qom Jha, Former Military Tank Gunner and Thief
I've got a few things going - roughly four or so RPs, last I counted, so while I'm VERY interested, it may or may not conflict with what I've already got going, but... I'll let you know. Also, if this is associated with the "steal precious art" thing Taezo Taezo is going on about, then feel free to ignore my doubts.

Last edited:

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
UPDATE

The Hutt Space Consortium has reached out to Crimson Dawn, and an opportunity for mutual gain has developed. Our forces have been requested to 'deal with a rival group' that is opposing the Hutt's efforts, on an - as of yet - undisclosed planet. If it's one thing Crimson Dawn is known for, it's being more than capable of demolishing opposition.

Further updates coming, once the story kicks off!

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
ATTENTION: STORY UPDATE

A boost thread is now active, between Crimson Dawn, the Hutt Space Consortium and the Enclave.

This is a 6-10 member boost, aimed at 100 posts, for a 500k UC payout. This means any Crimson Dawn member who takes part, will receive generous compensation, as totals are determined by participation total.

So whether you join Aktur in a meeting with Gorba, or bring a hunter or merc to take part in the hunting, get involved for some great UC gains!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom