Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Thou Shall Not Suffer an Empire to Live | AoC invasion of CIS-held Siskeen & Ryloth

Quacklord of the Confederacy
greQZLl.png

Equipment: Claws and a bill - Mighty Weapons
Tagging: Daiya Daiya | Eira Talon
Duckie_Breaker.png

It seemed everyone was safe now, that the evil menace of the giant riding the even more giant thing had been vanquished. Another victory for the Quacklord and his minion Bug Slayer!

Beady black eyes peered back at the small excited one before looking over at Bug Slayer who seemed highly agitated. Perhaps there was another threat coming, another threat for the Quacklord to face down and defeat. glancing back over his shoulder before waddling after Eira hurriedly. He couldn't let her race ahead to face down the worms and their foul agents by herself.

Where was the Honour in that? The food?!

The Quacklord would protect the Confederacy from the depredations of the worms. He would protect his new friends! He would, he would...he had no idea what they were doing. But he would protect!

The duckling drew in a breathe, puffing himself up.

"Quack"

Arrogance, all Lirka could feel around her was the boundless and undeserved arrogance of fools and dead-women. She snarled, the voice of the Rebel Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter was like knives stabbing into her ears: she needed to remove that whelps tongue when this was over, death would be far too kind of a punishment for her now.

"I see myself surrounded by weaklings, witch. The majority of which stand as my enemies...ultimately, you confederate dogs will always be that. You wish to side with a child that stands in defense of Rebel trash? So be it. I will not tolerate such insolence."

Her hand launched out, not to strike, but to grab Sabine Delacroix Sabine Delacroix , her claws reaching to sink into the nearest bit of cloth and fling her towards Scherezade. The child could wait, now was the time to make stories to last centuries. The acts had been made against her, and she had that defense for when retribution would come down upon her.

"Let us dance the dance of warriors! Let them speak of our battle for generations!"

Ultimately, the Sephi felt much too happy about the whole thing. Bounding after the fleeing Scherezade just as the Rebel had wanted, sweeping her blade down low once it got into range: every attempt to at the very least sweep her off her feet.

Millu Lee Millu Lee Luna Vega Luna Vega

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom