Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private This is why we hide

It's been years since I left the Jedi order. My master had joined the Dark Side, and he was determined to get me to join him. The council saw my potential and my anger from the past and decided that I could not continue training, not with the risk of death to their people. I went into hiding on Yavin 4, determined to not allow my old Master, Master Ogona.
You, a Sith or Grey Jedi, crash on Yavin 4 while looking for other force users. You stumble across my 'home' and I help you, considering your wounds are deadly if not treated (You decide where).

So that's basically my roleplay! I would prefer if we could have a romantic-y type roleplay, but it's up to you! Start a convo if you'd like to start it, we can play on discord.
--Note: We can smooth out more details that you are curious about, or want to change.

Jane lovett

J
Jane had bought a ship second hand the dealer was slimy she should have listened to her gut the ship dropped out of hyperspace. By itself and the whole system died she was falling onto an unknown planet after the crash she barely crawled out a large chunk of durasteel sticking out of her stomach she tried to crawl to a house nearby but fainted do to the crash. Lying in a pool of blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom