Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private This is Our Beginning Coming to an End [Daiya]

Nodding, he starts tentatively.
"Well, I'm an only child, and I was raised by a rich mercenary and her employee - Triam and Crol. I never stepped foot on a planet until I was six. I never met anyone my own age until I met you. My mom was dying of some illness that wouldn't go away, and Crol was too busy taking care of her. So, I took up her profession, used her gadgets and notoriety. Acted older to get noticed."
He paused.
"I threw all of my earnings towards her health, and she seemed like she was on the mend when... the beach on Belazura happened."
He glosses over that since both had been there.
"Well, I found her again. Killed in front of me, by my own copy."
He is quiet.
"Blackheart forced me to relive that, both her and Crol dying, every week after the surviving dopples caught me."
Another pause.
"You're the only thing left for me, now. But Blackheart is still mocking me with her face, and that stupid cat."

Daiya points to the small cupboard above the heating plate. "That one, behind the cups."

She groans a little. "Zenie's fine. Pissed at Manfloon, too. He just opened another mine last month, now they're stripping the Orzek Reaches."

She never got to go, but Zenie sends her holos of how it all used to be.

"I wanna shoot his fething face. Not like last time, with the Muun guy. Just me, and him, and my blaster."

Cassus fills two bowls with Devaron-style Tiingilar, and the almost sulfuric scent tingles the nose all on it's own. He liked that quality, something he shared with Crol. Triam would have hated it but would have tried to eat it anyway.
"I feel it. Foods done. Anything you wanted to share about you before your taste gets scorched?"

"It's a Mandalorian dish, Tiingilar, except I used Taka-Tey and Devaron spice mix. If you're brave enough to try it you stop noticing the smell after the third scoop."
Cassus grins devilishly and horks down three scoops in rapid succession, and then slows down, chewing slowly while watching Daiya and her dish.
"I won't judge you too harshly if you hate it, I'll just offer it to Anakin later and let him know you couldn't handle it."

"Shut the feth up, I'm not scared of Mandalorian anything."

She gulps down a bite, almost gagging as the taste and smell overwhelms her. Spooning another mouthful, she tries to pick it up but even the sight nearly makes her sick.

"How do you even..." Daiya sees Cassus watching her, and sticks the next bite in her mouth. She chews it quickly and forces herself to swallow.

Daiya grins at him for a moment, and then takes another bite of her food. She stirs the bowl a little, thinking less of the taste this time.

"You said earlier I'm the only thing left for you. Did you mean that I'm...your family?"

Daiya looks at the food Cassus prepared for her.

"Wait, is this a date? Do you think I'm your girlfriend?"

Grateful for the change of topic, he turns back to see her chewing.
"My Uncle Crol. An old geezer Zeltron, red as sith-spit and just as grumpy. He lost a duel with my mother and basically got employed for life after that, I don't know."
He eats another scoop.
"I never really understood their relationship, and I'm not sure they did either. He would have done anything to protect either of us... he did his best, in the end."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom