Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Czar...

In the barracks of the mighty Czar, Jerrick sat idle on a bench with his armor put up, and his datapad in his hand. Wearing only a black shirt, and a pair of pants, he read on about the great Mandalorian War. He was unaware if Czars were here, or if he was alone, but he was too into the story to care. It was fascinating, but suddently he switched it over to another section. Stuff about the wars happening, and what not. Briefing up on world news.

@[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"]

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
"Dog, if you keep reading that stuff you're gonna go blind." Martin chuckled then looked over to Jerrick as he walked into the room. Martin wasn't broken like Rolland or daisy, he was fairly normal besides being a bit aggressive and smart mouthed every now and then. He wore his combat armor still, he had come off a combat deployment over with havoc squad from the republic and it was nice to have some downtime and go spend it with his family and friends. "You know that we are headed there right?" Martin said chuckling afterwards. They were going to the sith home world and help the mandos if need be. He hated the idea of gong there but he had to pay the bills somehow @[member="JerrickShado"]

Jerrick looked up startled. The other Czar had caught him off guard. "I thought masturbation made you blind?" He joked back. A member of Czar was a family member for Jerrick, being mando taught, that's how he saw it all. He enjoyed war, but this mando helping thing sounded bad for him. Since he had felt out casted by them for being a Czar. "Its gonna be rough. Hell does not have anything on this mission." He said as he flicked through the images. It looked grim, bloody, and terrorific. How were they going to pull this off, he didnt know. He got up and walked over to the Czar. "We have never really talked before. Jerrick Shado at your service." He said grinning that stupid friendly grin with his hand out to shake.

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
"Just call me Zach." he said meeting his hand to shake it with a firm handshake. "Everyone calls me Lucky though since I'm number seven." he said chuckling and sighing afterwards. Letting go of Jerrick's hand he moved over to the armor lock box and removed his helmet. He had dark skin much like Rexus but the man was bald and looked to be in his twenties. "So what brings you to the barracks couldn't get a place off base?" he asked Jerrick trying to keep up the small talk before they delved into what was going to happen once they came to back up the mandalorians @[member="JerrickShado"]

Oh that was a sexy bald head. This was probably the first bald man he had ever seen. "That get ya the ladies?" He nodded at the baldness. It fit the man though. Jerrick sat back down going through the images more. "I have many places I call home. I just like to be random." He chuckled at the nickname. Lucky. "So...you got a family huh? Look...if you backed down from this I got your back. You have every right to stay out of it." He said. He wasn't sure if he just hit a sensitive area, and he surely wasn't calling him a coward. He understood family, not being a dad, but family. "There's enough widows, orphans here man. I'd kick the ass of any Czar that would think low of you for being a family man, and stayed here." He continued. Only way he'd know if he was in a area he shouldnt be was a fist in his face, or a good 'talking' to.

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Martin chuckled and spoke "Nah but my wife likes rubbing it." he said running a hand over his bald head. It was just more comfy not having his hair in the way of his visor. It also was nice never having helmet hair. Though Jerrick went on about him backing out of the mission. Martin couldnt do that, if something were to happen to them and he wasn't there he could never forgive himself. He would do anything for his men and brother and sisters. He was a sergeant of storm troopers before joining the project and he did everything he could to bring everyone home alive. "Don't worry about me, you cover my back and I will cover yours." he said to Jerrick as he began to strip himself of armor @[member="JerrickShado"]

He smiled. "I jabber to much I know. Sorry." He lowered his head thinking of war. "So how we gonna do this? What makes a leader?" In honest truth he feared nothing, but leading armies, squads, and etc was freighting. They would end uo!, a lot of them, dead.
Martin CZ Mk 2 007

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
"Just do your best, lead by example." he took off the rest of his armor then slapped a towel around his body once removing the sweat drenched under mesh. "The difference between a good leader and a great leader is this." Martin chuckled and closed the locker before staring at Jerrick, he was the first of their kind and he wasn't the last. Doge would give him some life experience on what made a great leader. "A good leader tells his men to dig deep and charge, a great leader." Martin paused for a moment and took a small breath " A great leader says follow me boys." and that's what he did, whenever there was a fight Martin was right there to lead the charge. He had fought and bled with his men and women till the end and he was proud of that. @[member="JerrickShado"]

Jerrick pondered this for a long time. Thinking of what he had said "The best leaders are the ones dead, but the squad still living, and the mission done right." He smiled having a new confidence in leadership. He thought again. "No put on something for practice. Were gonna go a few rounds. Then you can shower." This was to learn what he could from anyone. He would fight them just to get a single piece of knowledge.

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
"I'm going to say this, but that sounded really homosexual." the Czar laughed and sighed afterwards at his joke on words. "Yeah just give me a minute, oh hey also did you get the new upgrades to the Mark 2 variant? After this is over we can have some docs put em in you." okay that also sounded a bit gay but at this point it was alright. Grabbing a simple pair of pants and a shirt he put them on. "after you butter cup," he said taunting Jerrick. They would fight a bit and see who was the better among them

@[member="JerrickShado"]

"It is beauty before age isn't it?" Jerrick entered the ring and stretched out his body, and arms. "A mark ones about to woop a mark two." He winked at Zach. He was pumped and ready. What's the new upgrade do?" He asked setting up in a fighting pose.

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Taking a fighting stance in the training room Martin chuckled and looked at Jerrick with a grin. "All I hear Is punch me in the face Zach." He would discuss what was going to happen in the operating room later but first, they had to fight. Running forward Zach dove and threw all his strength into a haymaker capable of shattering any normal man's bones like glass, but he wasn't fighting just any man, he was fighting Jerrick a worthy opponent if ever there was one. @[member="JerrickShado"]

Taking it like a man, he quickly swallowed blood, and grabbed Zach's shoulders and throwing his knee into his abdomen, and attempted to flip over him using those shoulders as a support. Zach was good, real good. Jerrick was feeling that punch. But now was time to attack without stopping as he would now after the flip, would come at Zach with a round house kick. His arms weren't that strong compared to the other Czars. Those legs those reached up to thirty two miles and hour. They had some oomph behind them.

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Zach had his world rocked by the hit to the abdomen, coughing and wheezing he really wished he was wearing his armor. It would help with the whole his wife not asking questions thing later on why he had a bruised abdomin. "That hurt!" he said backing up a bit, it was time to get back on the offensive and fight his brother. He was roughly six inches bigger and had a longer reach than Jerrick did, he would use that to his advantage. But Jerrick was fast very fast. The round house kick came up and struck him at the side of his ribs. It felt like getting hit by a truck

He regained his composure after the hit and grabbed Jerrick by his shoulder with his left arm, pulling his right arm back he sent three punches towards the man's face before sweeping down low to try and get him off his legs and put Jerrick onto his back. A simple set of moves, punch and sweep. He didn't want to injure his own brother after all. @[member="JerrickShado"]

Jerrick bobbed his head enough to miss the first hit but the next two, well he spit teeth out. Spitting a second patch of blood on the floor, he kicked his legs up to dodge the sweep. Singling his legs up over Zach's shoulder, he popped his arm out of socket. He did it on purpose, the warm numbness sweeper his arm. He did that so he could be directly behind Zach, with that advantage he threw another knee into his rip cage. "Don't hold back brother, I can take it." He said as he tried to kick Zach's knee outward, to make him tumble.
His arm was killing him, the numbness gone, and hot pain taking its place. 'I do stupid shiz sometimes' he thought. Zach was powerful. Those fist felt like being hit by beskar. @[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"]

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
"The fu-" was all Zach could say dumbfounded on why exactly Jerrick popped his own arm out of the socket. That was just dumb, like really dumb. Like don't ever do that again dumb. Distracted by the man's moment of going full retard the hit to the ribs rocked Martin sending him flying a few feet to the left. That one hurt and it might of even cracked the Bonemer a bit. Rolling into the ground he sighed and looked up, he had to get back onto his feet before Jerrick could use downing him as an advantage. "Well we won't be of any use if we are broken!" he said chuckling afterwards

Kipping up onto his feet through momentum he charged back at Jerrick to try and tackle him and begin a ground and pound tactic. He would be vulnerable to grapples down there but if these hits could connect they would be devistating to the opponent. In this case the opponent being Jerrick's face. @[member="JerrickShado"]

Popping that arm back in place, Jerrick was so busy trying make sure it was back in, that all he could do was "ouf". He smacked on the ground with Zach on top. "And this isn't at all how a woman strattles me." He made a gay joke in retaliation of the one Zach made before. The lights eclipsed for a second, and the next thing Jerrick knew was a fist.

Spitting more blood, and gushing blood from a broke nose, another hit, then another. Stars, and a ring sound filled his environment. 'Not this time.' He thought as he worked his leg up into a bent position and shoved Zach off. Quickly getting up from the grabble, he felt dizzy. "Superman is your knew nickname." He said as he attempted to land a right kick with a left spin kick. @[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"]

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Zach chuckled at the the joke before Jerrick got up and threw a few kicks in his direction. Taking the first kick to his ribs Martin went flying again into a pile of training weapons. Coughing and feeling like a pile of crap they both had done a number on each other. "Okay Jerrick, gonna have to call it." he said coughing afterwards, that was a good fight and they probably both had some wounds from it.

"Let's go get those uprades then you can come over and meet the wife and kid." Zach coughed and stood up from the small brawl, short as it may of been he enjoyed himself and could say that he had fun. He was looking forward to the next time they could get together and fight. "I think you chipped the Bonemer." he said chuckling afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom