Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Czar...

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
"Don't bother, they are going to sterilize you once you get out under for the augmentations to bump you up to mark two." Martin said as he walked the opposite direction mentioning for Jerrick to follow. "Once they upgrade you, you won't be a mark one anymore." Zach continued to walk. He would give Shado the run down on what was going to be placed inside of his little noggin. "There's a Beemon package, a Bio stabilizer package to make you almost immune to poison, and a Memory Augmentor." he said looking back to make sure Jerrick was on his tail trying to catch up @[member="JerrickShado"]

"Wow, their sterilizing me? Nope that's not happening. Look its no biggy for you, you have a kid. I want a family too. And a memory Aug who?" He grabbed @[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"] by the shoulder. "Some of the things that doc does isn't humane, and morally wrong man. I'll stay mark one. I just proved I don't need these things to be a good fighter. Are you going to force me into this?" He said wiping away blood from his broken nose. He didn't want to be hostile against Zach. He was a good man with a heart. "You know I won't go conscious Zach, and I don't wanna fight you for survival reasons." He staired Intl the man's eyes.

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Martin began to burst out laughing almost in tears over Jerrick and what he thought he meant. "Oh god Jerrick!" he said laughing again "I mean sterilize as in clean you of germs before operating!" he said holding his knees while laughing. Once he caught his breath he stood up and gave Jerrick a hug for making his day. "Don't worry the doc ain't gonna cut your nuts off." Martin liked Jerrick, he was a great guy and funny as well. Walking forward he mentioned for Jerrick to follow so he could get the three upgrades to his system. That way a common cold wouldn't kill the man @[member="JerrickShado"]

"Oh...okay" he said embarrassing himself. How did that not come to mind. "Zach, I'm not doing the Memory thing. I mean it. I don't trust the doc, and I can throw her far so I'm not using that phrase." He continued to follow the amused Zach. "Look she knows, I know some stuff. You gotta promise me, no memory messing with science crap. I mean it." He said seriously. He knew she knew what he suspected she did to Rolland.
@[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"]

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
"Yeah sure, I will stay up and make sure you don't get it." Walking forward the pair of men entered the medical wing of the barracks to look get what needed to be done. "Also you are getting a blood augmentation, so get ready for that." he said to Jerrick, he was very bellow on upgrades and needed procedures, afterwards he'd be even better. Looking to Jerrick he put a hand on his shoulder and smiled. "I promise I won't let them give it to you." he said trying to reassure Jerrick @[member="JerrickShado"]

Taking a deep breath he spoke. "Alright man, I'm ready for this stuffs." He smiled and walked in with Zach. White lights, and a table. White walls, and a doctor. The doctor. "Let's get it over with. You come keep giving us these upgrades soon enough well be freaking gods." He spoke as he walked up to the table. "Dude you seriously scared me with sterilization. Next time explain yourself. I'm not a damn doctor." He grinned as he removed his shirt and played down. He waited to get the crap over with. @[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"]

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
"Yeah but that intel chip in your skull is for."Martin already had augmentations he just needed the one for his blood. A doctor came up to him and injected a needle into his arm and just like that he was done and ready to watch Jerrick go under for the next step of the process. Jerrick went under and a team of doctors stabbed him in the arm with two needles, one for his blood and the other to help with keeping him healthy so he could get off the drugs to lower his immune system.

After slicing in and implanting the beemon package onto his spinal cord he was ready to awaken once he was ready. Martin stood watch the whole time to make sure the memory implant wasn't placed inside him. He just needed to wait for him to awake now @[member="JerrickShado"]

Waking up for what seemed like seconds Jerrick looked at Zach. "You know I gave myself the very first Czar injection." He told him brushing away, wait, no pain. "Oh shiz dude, its like that was nothing. Hey k can breath!" He snicfed the air with a big wiff. @[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"]

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Martin chuckled and gave his friend a pat on the back, not every Czar came out like daisy and Rolland. Broken pieces of meat trained to kill and die at a moments notice. Martin had a family and he was willing to do anything for them. "So now that you got your upgrades, what are you going to do?" he said smiling afterwards trying to think of their next move. Perhaps it was time to get going, it had been a long deployment and he did miss his family a lot @[member="JerrickShado"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom