Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Chick-a-dee knows how to play!

I smiled and shook my head. she was so loud. "Quiet down. No need to proclaim that you know me to the whole world." I looked down towards her from my height. "You were there as well, weren't you." I chuckled to my self lightly about how she was the woman that created the shield around me.

"Now it looks like I paid you back for saving my life" I offered her my hand "Might as well start over in introducing eachother where we are not on a battle field, or happen to be in trouble."

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Morna Imura"]

She gave a startled look, only to glance left and then right with her eyes. Finally, she took his hand, and then without further ado, began to drag him along AWAY from the massive crowds towards a pedestrian walk way that led towards the skylane. From there, the roar of the Coruscanti skylanes would be enough to drown out any would be conversation.

"Less talk more walking!" she told him, dragging him along with her, her stride full of purpose.

"Whoa! Relax lady its not like the Illuminati are after ya." I spoke in a slightly hushed tone as she dragged me along. Wanting me to walk more than talking. I yanked my hand from her grasp, which was not hard to do, and spoke, "Look la- Kira, You need to slow down. I don't move real fast in relationships you know." I then stopped walking so that she could pay attention to me. Not like that happened everyday for me.

"Kira, What is the problem. Spit it out, now."

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Morna Imura"]

That's when she instantly came to a halt. She whipped around, one finger coming up to poke at his chest since he'd already pulled his hand away. Poke poke.

"How do you know my name?!" came her low whisper, looking left and right. That was a new one, she didn't remember telling him her name. Instant surprise! Had he'd been spying on her?!

Poke. Poke. Poke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom