Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thiavi - The Mos Espa Sharpshooter

Thiavi

T
lSE2AKh.png

(Correction: Height: 5'5)
(Correction: Weight: 120 lbs

Voice With\Without helmet: Mass effect: Tali (Watch till the end for non helmet ver.)
Current Nicknames and Alias(s):
"The Mos Espa Sharpshooter"
Ship: Ugly Ball of Doom
Yes. it's a thing.
Kills: N\A
Bounties: N\A
Character Inspiration:

Sabine Wren | Akali: KDA skin and video
| Clint Eastwood's The outlaw josey wales |

Last edited by a moderator:

Thiavi

T
Current Equipment:
-Weapons-

CZ-mk2 "spitfire" Lever action Blaster rifle | NN-14 Blaster Pistol | Vibroknife |

-Apparel-

(Makeshift)Beskar'gam | with MAM |

-Other-
Eight Blaster power cells |

Thoughts on characters factions and places:

Favorite Band:
StarDestroyers |

K-3B0
"Red"
Lanky_red.PNG
"Good ole' Kebo! He's been there since I was seven, Took care of me back on saleucami, weather it was first aid, looking big whenever the other kids were being rowdy, or getting me a hot meal. He's not a bad cook either, but it lacks that.. Well, Human touch, Kinda like putting your food in a microwave versus home cooked, But I'd never tell him that. Some of the kids used to throw fruit at him, forget what it was called but it had a red hue to it. He hated it, so little ten year old me decided to do something about it. I told him "No one will notice if you're already red" and then I painted him myself. It was a rough first paint job, But i like to think it came out well. Been calling him Red ever since. I've re-painted him since then, a lot neater now if I do say so myself"

Clans of Mandalore:
"I Don't trust them. The Vizsla's didn't like the mand'alor, and they're my house So I guess there's some bias, But it's hard to really know, i haven't been in Clan territory since the red coronation. All i know is that the munins shot first, and no one did a damn thing about it.. Why should I trust them after that?"
>Log Update: "Just like I said, They fell. Infighting and too many enemies I'd say. Mandalorian space has become a fractured hellhole. The sith empire rules manda yaim, and the rest is split between The Silver Jedi, the New imperial order and various independent mandalorian worlds just trying to get by. Was it worth it? I wonder how many of them ask the same"

The Red coronation:
"I don't remember much. I was elsewhere in the building, Seven at the time. I looked up from a balcony and there they were, Clan munin and clan vizsla arguing, then the munins shot a wrist rocket.
My folks died then and there... I moved to saleucami with a family friend after that. Then came the slavers, then the escape and now running through the outer rim, None of this would have happened if there weren't a bunch of trigger happy crazies in charge...
It just hasn't been the same since, I hear that things have improved for the loyalists, Mandalore is as prosperous as ever, but they have enemies on all sides. It's only a matter of time before they collapse, but not because of the exiles. We'll be there to salvage what's left and make something out of it, but I don't think mandalore will ever reach the heights it had in the old republic's era."

Saleucami:
"I grew up on saleucami. It was hot, sometimes dreadfully hot.. It means "Oasis" In pantoran, What a joke. I mean it's the only inhabitable planet in the whole system so sure, I get you there, But oasis? The place is a dump.. The culture on the other hand, the people, They were good to each other, good to me.
The summers were too hot to really be out in the daytime, I never really got used to it the reversed schedules, but we celebrated eventide with the pantoran family next door, good times"

Tatooine:
"Long story short, Hate the people, not the planet. I mean sure, It's a hot dust ball, but so was saleucami. the people were the real difference, Shoot you just as soon as look at you, and there were always plenty of slavers buying or selling...
there's a couple of good cantina bands still playing though, so i guess there's Something good to say about it.."

Hutts:
"Hutts are disgusting... They're fat, lazy, they have no morals, and that.. whatever that slime is that comes out of their mouth.. Hate it all.
I heard a story once that there was a hutt jedi, But I don't believe it. A jedi's supposed to do all that weird acrobatic, wizard druk right? I can't picture a hutt doing that..
I don't know much about hutt culture, if that's even a thing, But I have yet to meet a hutt who didn't own slaves, so maybe that's part of it. I've heard stories of fit huts too, but only soldiers or security workers, so maybe... Is fat a power symbol to hutts? They're crazy enough, maybe it's true?.."

Slavers:
databank_keeperagruss_01_169_aae1c820.jpeg
"I can't respect anyone who owns a slave, I don't care many, i don't care how they're treated, Slavers and slave owners should all be blasted and left to rot in the desert, At least the womp rats might find a use for them as food.
The worst slavers I've met so far were the zygerrians, the ones with the weird ears from that "Sith Empire" part of the map. Never been there myself, but if it's anything like the people, Gotta be a terrible place.
If I ever get the opportunity to kill another slaver, I have to take it. Too many of them still crawling up and down the hyperlanes"

Jedi:
"The Guardians of peace and justice, For a thousand years they stood as blah blah blah.
I haven't met a single jedi, and to me, that tells me a lot. I spent four, maybe five-ish years as a slave. I was taken from the very border of jedi space and moved through the out rim, and there were no jedi guarding any peace, and there sure as Kark wasn't any justice.
We were right under their noses, you can't tell me they make any effort outside of their wars and their territory. They could at least pay some attention out there. I guess We'll always be the little people, we'll never be big enough for them to worry about, unless we start poking around their business or we're unfortunate enough to be sensitive that sorcery of theirs..

Maybe I'm being too hard on them, Maybe I'll meet a jedi and find out that I'm wrong, But it still hasn't happened yet, So..."

>Log Update: "I've run into a few now. Most were "padawans" or whatever they call them. Adventurous folk, not much older than myself, usually. Kahlil was nice to me and a number of these Jedi people have gotten over the whole mandalorian thing. I think I've gotten over the whole jedi thing myself.
But... there will always be those among them that look down on me for being mandalorian. I guess that is the nature of the galaxy and my people. They fear what they do not understand. I guess I'm guilty of the same.

Kahlil Zambrano:
"The Epicanthix, with the white hair. A jedi of sorts, Possibly Silver order. He's been kind so far, not as talkative as i expected, not that it's a bad thing. Offered me a job when I was on hard times, and again he's been nice to me, But there's something about him. i feel like he's hiding something, but then again, aren't we all? No one even knows my name yet. Not thiavi, everyone knows that, But Wren? I can't share that, It makes things complicated.. What would he think?"

Kafh-en-ma-nofre:
"Ka's an interesting one. Very polite, kind even. He was a slave too, he's escaped but he still refers to himself as a slave boy. It's strange but then, I'm sure this is all strange to him as well. He's smarter than he lets on, We'll see if he's the troublesome kind of smart soon enough. But, I think he's one of the few people I've let myself trust in a long time. I hope I'm not wrong to do so, time will tell"

Last edited by a moderator:

Thiavi

T
Episodes And appearances: In cronological order

Episode 1: Out of the crate and into the cobras [Complete]
Current summery: Thiavi escapes her captors and meets Kafh-en-ma-nofre, another escaped slave, and together with a little luck, they escape tatooine and a band of pirates.

Episode 2: Witch's Brew And Trouble Too
Summery: A mandalorian, a sith, and a jedi must overcome their personal differences when a dathomiri witch threatens the town with an undead horde

Episode 3: Darkness Strikes
Current Summery: Thiavi journeys to the urban planet of Val'Hala in search of new beginnings, oblivious to threats lurking on the planet's surface.

Episode 4: Heavy Metal
Current Summery: Thiavi must survive her crash on a rogue spacehulk

Episode 5: A whole new... Galaxy? [Complete]
Summery: On her first day with the misfit crew, thiavi and kahlil discover the strange alien, amarylliss tansea, who soon joins the crew.

Episode 6: The Bastion
Summery: Thiavi gets used to life aboard the bastion, making friends, enemies, and meeting familiar faces again, including Kafh.

Episode 7: A Fixer Upper
Summery: Thiavi visits the new, fledgling jedi order aboard the Vingilot, and finds them strangely different.

Episode 8: rite of passage
Summery: Thiavi accompanies the new "Jedi Order" and their padawans on a kyber crystal hunt on jedha, all while dark forces lurk unseen..

Episode 9: The Great Escape
Summery: Kahlil gets word of trandoshan slave hunt being held on felucia, team misfit springs into action, meeting the slave Domonic Shiro, and the rancor Brutus in the process

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom