Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They All Go Bump in the Night

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

"I can bring a petition to the Senate on your behalf. They will of course wish to know what you expect, and what can the Republic expect from you" She had expected to have to do something. And if Jaster was honest in his dealings with her, and he did not ask for something along the means of unreasonable she would have no problem bringing the petition for a treaty before the Senate.

Whether it was approved or not that was always the question, as each of them alway saw issues differently.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

Jaster slyly smiled, "My organization would enjoy nothing more then the ability to negotiate with planets to open new trade lanes and opertunities for the citizens of the Republic in employment opportunities."

My Officers and Scientist will need to be contacted if they were to deal with such a large difficulty as this. Jaster was almost drooling at the chance to dissect a Sith spawn. The last opportunity Jaster had to work on such creatures were when he was searching for a cure of the Rakghoul Pluage, and he worked on hundreds of victims before his project was shut down by his medical board. Something about using up too much of the Guilds Funds or something along that line.

He bowed before the Senator, "I will of course contact my Organization to send Droids to assist with this, once captured, we will be able to deal with this infestation of your beautiful planet."

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

"Thank you Jaster, I will present your petition to the Senate, I can make no promises but I know that they will be fair in their decisions" She smiled. Once the creature was gone from beneath the palace they would be able to work on getting some of the other things out of the palace, and move her mother into it.

Yes, she hoped.

She sighed heavily, "The galaxy is not what it once was"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom