Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

These are the days we won't regret (Open to all)

Revelations

R
"Hmm....indeed, everyone sees things differently..." He agreed while putting out his cigar. He then took a sip of his water, turning back to [member="Ceska Starshield"]

"Tell me.....how did you get stuck in such a drab place like this?" He said.

He then heard [member="Token Waters"] ask for a light, Revelations turned to her and pulled put his sighter, he lit her cigar.

After lighting it he smiled and turned back to Ceska. Wait for her answer.

"I studied...a number of things," she replied quietly, picking words carefully "Learned something of using one of those."

She gestured to the sword on his back, not wanting to be too specific. A lightsaber was a very exclusive weapon that pointed to a Jedi, but a vibro weapon was fairly common in comparison. Besides, the Order had taught her a number of things during her time as a Youngling.

"I came here on a ship." she replied to the man at the bar, with a dry sarcasm. "I assume you just materialized."

[member="Taiden Keth"]
[member="Token Waters"]
[member="Revelations"]

Fletcher often travelled to places alone, much to his master's dismay. It gave him a chance to clear his head but left him without guidance. He could sense other force sensitives in the bar. He made his way over to the group at the bar, hoping to find people like himself.

He wore standard Jedi attire with a lightsaber hanging at his hip, though concealed by the cloak. He didn't see anything wrong with approaching people he didn't know. He couldn't sense anything wrong, though his force abilities could be to blame for that.

[member="Ceska Starshield"] [member="Revelations"]

The former Padawan looked up as she felt a distinct presence only a trained Force user had. Her eyes widened for a second as she took in the robed figure. A Jedi, no doubt, though still a Padawan judging by his look. Still, he could present a problem, especially if he told his Master. She reached under her robe and placed her hand on her lightsaber hilt....

[member="Fletcher Lorcan"]
[member="Revelations"]
[member="Token Waters"]

He noticed Ceska's hand reach beneath her robe to where no doubt a lightsaber was. Unsure whether she was afflicted with the dark or light side, he stepped away before speaking calmly. "There is no need for violence." he said, maintaining a calm manner, though his hand had also gone to the hilt of his lightsaber in case someone were to attack first. It wasn't often he was confronted, but as a Jedi, he would try to maintain the peace, only using violence in defence or as a last resort.

[member="Ceska Starshield"]

"You!" Starshield growled "You're here because your Master sent you to look for me, aren't you."

She unhooked her lightsaber and ignited the blue blade. Pointing it at the Padawan she said

"You will not take me back!"

She charged forwards with a powerful overhand slash, aimed to cut him in half....

"What? No, I don't know who you are... I'm not here to-" he stopped, quickly pulling out his lightsaber, igniting it and meeting her blade with his own. She had attacked with such momentum that he fought to push the blade away from him. He now realised that this girl was a dark jedi padawan. He didn't attempt to try and explain, it didn't seem as though the girl would care about what he had to say.

"STOP LYING TO ME!" She roared as her initial attack was rebuffed. Ceska launched into a flurry of offense, each blow heavy-handed in attempt to shatter her opponent's confidence and body. The male Padawan showed an able defense under the onslaught, and she felt surprise....

"I'm not lying, stop!" he shouted, defending himself well, though growing exhausted protecting himself from her forceful and unexpected attacks. As far as he was concerned, this girl was crazy and was attacking him for no intelligible reason. He brought his blade down quickly in an attempt to disarm the girl, before she did something worse to him.

Ceska recognized the Shii-Cho style disarming slash from her own training. A very Jedi thing to do, which reinforced her fears of his being part of the search for her. The Order didn't let Padawans just leave as she had. Her attacks were fueled as much by fear as anger and she caught his attempt to disarm her in a saberlock. He represented a threat to her in her mind and she had to stop him. Ceska's eyes were full of fiery anger as she met his gaze....

"Look, I don't know who you are but I'm not here to look for you or to take you to anybody!" he shouted above the noise. He had no intentions to kill the girl, as far as he was aware, she was completely deranged. Only someone so broken or mad would behave in such a way. Once their lightsabers were locked, he pushed forwards with one hand on his lightsaber and the other held out in a slightly curled position as he attempted to use the force on her to push her back.

Ceska ground her bootheel into the ground and grit her teeth as she pushed back through the Force. They held in a stalemate for a few seconds that felt like several minutes before Ceska managed to angle both of their hands down. From there, she checked him hard with her shoulder into his chest. She assumed a guard stance, her hilt held up by her right jawbone and the beam angled back slightly. Her breath came in gasps from the exertion of the last few moments. She needed to end this before she was totally sapped of strength....

Breathing heavily, he deactivated his lightsaber and stepped out of her reach. "Stand down. I'm not going to hurt you." he ordered. They had already caused enough attention and if anything were to get too far, there would be worse things to deal with. He put his lightsaber back on his belt and put his hands up. "It's over, no one gets hurt..." he said in attempt to reassure the girl. Though he didn't hold a weapon, he still stood his ground, alert in case she were to get out of hand.

Ceska studied the Padawan a moment before deactivating her own weapon. Unlike him, she kept the hilt in her hand. Looking around at the stunned bar patrons, many hiding behind whatever they could.

"We need to leave. Now. You first."

She gestured to the door with her hilt.

He sighed and did as she suggested, waking towards the door. He knew full well by now that she wasn't a lightsider by her approach and attempt to murder him. He still refused to kill her, nonetheless.

"Care to grace me with your name?" he asked cockily.

"The Grim Reaper, if you don't shut up and move faster." She replied testily. "Anyway, we need to get to my ship and off this planet. You are coming with me until I decide what to do with you."

She gave him a quick jab to the ribs to encourage him to hurry up.

"Listen, when we get to the port, shut up and act naturally. You might get out of this alive if you do."

"Wait, what? So you're holding me captive now?!" he asked in disbelief as he quickened his pace to get away from the staring eyes. How had everything managed to turn so sour? Surely the odds were in his favour when he came here.

He just nodded to show acknowledgement for what she said, as he was aware of how aggressive she could become. He didn't bother to threaten her yet.

"In case it was not blatantly obvious, yes."

She saw the Space Port up ahead and quickened her pace. By her estimate, if they could get off of Mon Calamari within about 20 minutes, the authorities would lose her. However, that meant her name would probably show up on the Jedi radar when a lightsaber duel was reported to the Order. The same Calamari she had worked over before was there behind a desk and she walked over.

"I need to leave. Now."

"Well that's gonna cost-"

"Yes, yes. Here." She thrust a handful of credit chips over to the night clerk, careful to conceal them from casual onlookers.

"Hm, I don't think this will-"

Ceska discreetly waved a hand in front of his bulbous eyes "It's more than enough."

"It's more than enough." He replied dully as the suggestion of the Mind Trick came into effect.

"Good. And I wasn't here. Ever."

"Yes...good. You were never here."

Ceska smiled as he handed her a pass for admittance to the dock where her ship awaited....

"Hang on now, this isn't fair. You started on me!" he said, his voice tinged with anger. "I demand you let me go." he said more quietly as not to draw any attention to them. He followed her anyway, knowing she could just as well kill him without a second thought. Though, still armed, he could also cut her down just as easily.

"I'm warning you, I'll contact my master, then you'll be sorry." he said threateningly as he attempted to connect with his master telepathically, through the force.

The former Padawan sensed him reaching out through the Force and she knew she had to do something. She didn't know it was telepathy per se, he might be bluffing but he might not. So Ceska did the most discreet thing she could and jammed her lightsaber hilt into his lower back.

"Stop. If you don't, I am gonna ignite this through you." She said quietly. "Here's what happens. You come with me to where I am going and, if you play nice, you get left there alive."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom