Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Mmm, came a gentle rumble from Momurr as Dissero lifted his Kintan Strider with the intent to take on the Priest's Ng'ok.

"Listen," Dissero prompted him before placing the Strider piece down with purpose, "there's no strategy in my game here."

"It's a strategy game," Amore whispered.

"What? I thought this was like checkers?"

Momurr burbled with amusement and plucked the Strider from his square with dexterous fingers.

With a self-depricating smile and his fingers painfully stinging, he watched Momurr's next skillful move, "Why is it that Ithorian Priests want to play Dejarik anyway? Isn't this an inherently violent and aggressive game? I didn't even know Ithorian's like to play games."

"What harm is a game that challenges the mind?" Donoma asked.

"And the body...hnnn-" his grimace deepened, "it's like you're asking me to play with magma rocks."

"And yet you continue to play," Momurr said.

"Because you asked me nicely."

"Why do you not use the Force to move the pieces? Then you would not have to touch them?" the third Priest, whose name remained unknown for now, spoke up from where he stood by Amore at the bench.

"Because my essence is corrupted by the Darkside. Donoma knows this. It would ruin the pieces."

"Why does this matter?" Donoma asked.

"Because-" Dissero looked up after watching another of his figurines cleared from the table, "it's Rave's." His blue eyes narrowed as he lifted his last piece to face off against the nearest opposing figurine.

"Game," said Momurr.

"Butter you up," Amore smiled at her brother, "you're on a roll."

"Any last takers before my hands fall off?"

"Me," said the third Priest, "I have never played before. Seems fitting you should win once."

Dissero eyed the Priest as he sat down and could not help the feeling he'd met him before, perhaps in another lifetime, "Thanks... I'll try to go easy on you."

The gameboard was beginning to look like the second Republican massacre at Manaan with the One Sith Empire's figurines standing smugly over their crumbling counterparts. Dissero did not like to be the Republic in this game, but he was. It was a losing battle that tasted distinctly of salt and kolto.

"I think you're lying," said the Archivist to the hitherto silent opponent seated across from him.

"Mmm?" said the nameless Priest, "Lying, no. Lucky, yes. You are a paranoid man, Lord Dissero."

"I am not."

Amore made a face from where she sat, brows disappearing into her hairline. She quickly turned her gaze down to examine her nails the moment Dissero looked her way.

"I'm a careful man," he corrected the Priest, "not to be misconstrued with paranoid."

"Yes," said the Priest, "I would agree. Sadly your care does not translate to Dejarik."

Dissero opened his mouth for a retort but failed to produce one. He managed a look of dejection instead, leaning back with his burning hands and arms crossed at his chest, "I fail to see what Dejarik has to do with anything."

"Everything," the Priest replied, "and nothing."

For the first time since arriving at the cabin Dissero felt his temper strike, "Are you going to give me her notes on the Ankarres or not?"

"That depends," Donoma answered him, "are you going to finish this game?"

"I hate games..." Dissero groused and grumpily leaned forward to plop his Ghhhk piece on a new square.

"Why do you hate games?" the Priest ponderously considered his own move.

"Because games don't matter. People put too much time and effort into them, place too much value on some little holographic image or figurine that holds no real significance. They're a waste of time and energy."

"What is significant?" asked the Priest.

Amore slowly leveled a concerned gaze on her brother. It wasn't like him to be so testy.

"Real things."

"What is real?"

"...are you waxing philosophical on me in the middle of a Dejarik game?"

"Would you rather I was condescending?"

Dissero sat silent for a moment and glowered at the gameboard, incapable of wrapping his head around the significance of the game in relation to the future prosperity of the Ankarres. He supposed there was a point to be taken there, somewhere, amidst the aggravation of the pain he was bringing upon himself for the enjoyment of these Priests. He glanced to his sister who offered him a chastising look in return and that's when he realized he was perhaps being a little dramatic.

The man took a deep breath and wiped a hand down over his face. He moved another piece to contest his opponent's and to his surprise found a victory there. A hand that was close to shivering with pain reached to reluctantly pick the piece off the board and set it aside on the table. What was real? His admiration for Rave was real. His love for his family was real. His desire to do better, to do right by his future wife was real. His need to see Rave's work continue to help those in need was real. His disappointment in himself for not being further along than he thought he should be was very real.

"Love, admiration, desire, need, disappointment," the man leaned his head down into his hand, "regret... That's real."

"Now who is waxing philosphical?" if ever there was smugness in the stereophonic voice of an Ithorian, there it was.

Despite another victory Dissero still managed to lose and he sat looking despondent at the gameboard, "No more games. I'm done."

"Just as well," said Donoma, "we must return to the grove. Here you are." She pulled from her robes a small leather-bound book and handed it to Amore who took it with gracious curiousity.

"Is this it?" Amore asked, holding the book up for her brother to see. He nodded and Amore looked back to Donoma, "But...he lost all three games?"

"Lost?" blinked the Priestess, "We just wanted to play Dejarik."

And undisclosed amount of time later...
Varunda IX - Marrow & Illskins Alchemy Shop

Ding ding.

"Hello?" Amorella was expected but also early. Astute for her timeliness as she was, her need to break away from the bustle of the Eve Foundation was far stronger than even she could anticipate. Half the galaxy had suddenly been left in a vaccuum of power by the Republic's most recent dismantling and the calls for help continued to pour in without end. Truly, she was lucky to find herself enough spare time to make a stop at the Varunda store and to also make it a part of her business.

She was here for the Foundation as much as she was for her own family.

"Back here, Amo."

The sound of footsteps hardly echoed within the clutter of the shop. She stepped down through the dankly lit corridor leading into the main shop and pushed past the branches of a potted sapling Force Sensitive tree. To her right the dusty glass case counter of the register gleamed up at her with various small artifacts nestled within. To her left a shelf of assorted trinkets: a music box here, a small jewelry box there, a tarnished set of silverware she was fairly certain were imbued with hssiss venom, and then on a low shelf a curious wooden case sitting unassumingly so and clean of dust.

Curious, she thought, leaning to take it up on her way back to the Archive and Library of the shop.

"I've come to inquire about your--what do you call them? Velokites?"

"Velokrons, I think you mean, I don't sell the Velokite," her brother looked up from where he hunched over pages of notes she recognized as Rave Merrill's collective from the cabin, "Did you...want to get some?" He could not deny the oddity of the request - his sister had never been much for tools or gadgets and his expression must have inferred as much.

"Not for me," she said, "I want to purchase them for others ... through the Eve Foundation. Primarily I'd like to get several of the Force Heal and Force Light pieces to donate to the Circle of Healers."

"Alright, I'll see what I've got in inventory, how many you think?"

"Not more than a dozen, in whatever variety you think will suit them best. ...what's this?" Amore held up the box.

"It's....where did you find that?"

"On the shelf out front. Seemed oddly misplaced, it's not even dusty."

"It's a Babylon Candle, give it here, it wasn't supposed to be in the shop. I set it down while I was looking for something else," Dissero leaned forward to take the box from her and set it down at the center of the table.

"Babylon Candle, the same that mother had?" Amore took the seat across from him and gave the box curious look as her brother nodded, "What's it do?"

"It's light reveals truths and discourages falseness of the Force."

Amore grinned, "Discourages what?" she reached to open the box only to have her brother snap the lid shut on her finger.

"Not in the shop."

"Why not?"

"The Nimbus Pixies will steal it if they know it's in here."

"Nimbus Pixies...you've been inhaling too much forge smoke again. Nimbus Pixies, honestly, they're not real."

"You don't know that."

He enjoyed watching her peruse the contents of his shops. Not simply for the display of innocent curiosity, nor even the simple pleasure of her presence, but for the wonder and reverence she held of the objects and their various histories, powers, and unique abilities. So rare for a Force user of her level to be genuinely astonished and amazed by these things. With the advancement of technology across the galaxy he'd felt that the majesty of the arcane and the mystery of ancient magicks had somehow gotten lost beneath the detritus of tech.

Many of these things were irreplaceable, their capabilities or unique powers impossible to replicate. Dissero thought she recognized this even if she knew very little about the world of Alchemy and the various avenues of its application and use.

He regarded her as she poked about the shelves of the room, smiling amusedly to himself before returning to his work. Research on the Babylon candles was slow going despite having the recipe staring him in the face. Much of it was beyond his present-day-working-knowledge and would require a fair amount of travel, time, and effort to truly begin to understand.

"What's that?"
"Hm?"
"This light? It just turned on...curious..."

Dissero looked up to see her standing before a podium upon which sat something covered by a sheet of black linen. Pale light shined through the threadwork of the material, alerting the man and drawing him from his musings. Dissero stepped over next to her and removed the covering to reveal a perfectly spherical crystal stone settled within a stone clawed hand. Pale white light flickered and glowed like a candle flame in a breeze. The Alchemist reached forward and placed his hand upon it.

"Speak."

Curioser and curioser...

Speak.

Amore gave a light shudder at the tone of the voice employed by her brother - something about it spoke of the power she so rarely saw on display with him. She wondered at what she was watching: he with his hand upon the stone, eyes boring into it as if it were the only thing in the world. It was a look not so unlike that of a person deep within telepathic communication. Was that what she was witnessing?

She wanted to ask but thought better of it.

Amorella narrowed her eyes as she looked upon it, thinking she saw the image of a person within the illuminated stone beneath his fingers. It wasn't a large object by any means, at least it didn't seem so within his hands. His palm enveloped a good majority of the upward face and his own fingertips nearly reached halfway around. She got the distinct impression that there was a third entity present with them, within the stone? A frown pulled at her lips with this epiphany. Had he trapped yet another innocent soul within a crystal ball to do his bidding?

"What is that?" there was an almost accusatory edge to her voice, hissed at her brother when he finally pulled his hand away. The stone's glow slowly died off, leaving behind a hazey fog.

Dissero paused as he moved to replace the covering, "This? It's a commune stone."

"A what?"

"Commune stone. You know, to communicate with someone."

"Someone?" Amore's eyes narrowed, she pointed at it, "someone trapped in the stone? Merovign you promised."

"You are concerned, aren't you..." Dissero eyed his sister and a raised brow, a frowning smile as he received the same look of disapproval from her as he did countless times from their own mother. She really was a spitting image of the Shamalain Matriarch.

"Merovign..."

"It's not," he chuckled and reached for the orb, picking it off the stand and holding it out for her to see, "it's not what you think, Mae. I swear it."

Amore eyed the thing dubiously before rounding the stare upon him, nonplussed, "You swear there's not some poor soul trapped in this thing?"

"I swear it on my father's grave."
"Your father isn't dead."
"I swear it on my not-father's grave."
Amore frowned. Dissero still could not help his own smile, though he attempted to bite it back.
"Okay, okay, here, see for yourself," he moved to hand the ball to her only to watch it drop through her fingers and to the floor with a resounding THUNK. It proceded to roll across the floor towards the doorway, following the tilt of the shop.
"Oh! Oh gosh, did I-? I didn't mean to, I swear I didn't think it would be so heavy, I just-" Amore fumbled and chased after it. Dissero began chuckling again.

"It's not funny! Merovign stop laughing...oh Force get back here you rotten thing-"

He continued laughing and took a seat, happily watching her trod after the wily thing through the doorway and out into the shop.

"Did I break it?"
"No, you didn't break it."
"Are you sure?"
"Esmae..."
"Are you positive? Should I buy you a new one? I'm sure they're pricey but I-"
"It's fine." Dissero had pulled the clawed stand over to the table, taken the ball from her as she brought it back in and carefully settled it back into the claws, "Really, I swear it. Besides, you can't buy these anywhere."
"What do you mean?" Amore took a seat, staring at the sphere with renewed curiosity, "it looks like a simple Oracle's Ball."

He had to hand it to her, Dissero wasn't sure she'd make that connection. Amore wasn't a practitioner of the occult, so far as he knew, but he supposed her days within the Moross Crusade could have exposed her to such things.

"Isn't that what it is?" she continued.
"No, it's different. For one, and Oracle's Ball is made out of glass or low-grade quartz."
"What's this?" Amore tapped at it with a finger, "It feels like crystal. Heavy crystal."
"It's Aur Diamond."
"What? No. This big?"
"Bigger."
"I've never seen one that big."
"Neither had I, at least not until very recently. Biggest one I've ever seen, might've even been a record breaker. Would have been if I'd left it intact. But really, they're useless in the raw."
"Wait, wait...you made this?"

It was Dissero's turn to eye his sister with mock offense, "Yes of course I made this. You sound terribly surprised."
"Well, I-" Amore's expression flounced, "it's not like you've ever possessed Oracle-like skills. This doesn't seem like your style."
Dissero took a slow, long inhale as he folded his arms at his front and gave his sister a look of consideration, "Did I ever tell you about the Sith Oracle Stone?"
"Shut the front door," Amore slapped her hand on the table, reeling forward in her seat in disbelief. She gave the stone a wayward glance and recoiled suddenly from it, "is this it?"

"No," Dissero smirked, "merely inspired by it."

"You know the powers of the Sith Oracle Stone, yes?"

Amore nodded.

"Darth Lumiya used it to enhance her abilities of clairvoyance and witness events across the galaxy from one location. It was nicknamed the Seeing Stone for this use alone, though historically it's recorded to have other uses. It enhanced the powers of the user through the Force, allowing them to seek out specific things or peoples. I've even found scrolls and manuscripts detailing its use for extended communication across great distances. A conduit for telepathic commune between people, between Force Masters. I'd actually forgotten about that last part until I crafted the Tw-" the man paused, clearing his throat and adjusting himself in his seat, "two rings, a mated pair containing Aur diamonds cut from the same stone. Alchemized together to form an unbreakable bond between them for uses of ... interaction between the wearers."

He wasn't exactly proud of the Twin Rings of Erebos. They were a heinous pairing of artifacts made only for ill intentions. It was best that Amore was not fully educated on their exact use or powers, for the sake of his own remolding reputation.

"I wanted to create a means of communication between the storefronts. Something private that couldn't be intercepted by hackers or slicers, whathaveyou. Replicating the process of alchemized bonding was easy enough."

"Bonding," Amore interjected with a glance to the stone, "so there's more than one?"

"Thirteen," Dissero replied, "there are thirteen of these orbs cut from the same stone."

"Thirteen? Force, Mero, how big was the original stone?"

"I could just barely fit it inside the Magnum Opus."

"That's not a stone, that's an asteroid."

"Precisely."

Aur Diamonds of the quality he used for his work were rare enough. Dissero had certainly not set out on this project intending to craft 13 crystal balls from the same stone. He'd been more practical in his approach. Mining the Aur system's asteroid fields for viable subjects was a tedious task. It involved hours of collecting, inspecting, separating, and refining samples wherein the ROI was a meager 10%. Collectively he'd lost a lot of time and money doing just that. Most of the samples were far too small for his own projects, but they kept a pretty price tag in the crystal cases at his shops. Not to mention they were some of the most aesthetically pleasing stones.

He digressed as he explained - he'd only ever expected to create two, perhaps three stones the size of walnuts each, to be held firmly in the hand while in use and very likely to get lost amidst all the things of his shops. It was not ideal, he'd thought before, but he wasn't entirely sure what ideal was supposed to be.

There sits at the very edge of the Aur planet orbit range a small band of asteroids. Most people didn't pay them much mind because most people were looking for Aur Diamond in the raw. These asteroids didn't fit the visual description.

"They're covered in eons of space dirt," Dissero said, "and I imagine remnants of whatever asteroids collided with the planets previously. But they're dense as all get-out and they put a respectable dent in the side of the Magnum Opus on my way out."

"You ran into an asteroid?"

"Listen, I spilled some caf on my lap and I was a little distracted, okay? I was just minding my own business, that asteroid ran into me."

Amore smirked, eyes turning then to inspect the sphere on its stand, "So you're saying the asteroid wasn't really an asteroid?"

"It was an asteroid, by my guess it was a piece of one of the planets blown out into orbit at some point. Remnants of a meteorlogical collision. It was a speeder-sized geode when I opened it up - one whole half of it was solid crystal. Only place I've seen natural crystals that size is back on Illum."

"There are crystal caverns with massive crystals all over the galaxy, Merovign, and yet you insist on Aur Diamonds? Wouldn't it have been easier to just ... I don't know, go to Illum if you already know what you needed was there?"

"Places like Illum, those crystals, they're already contaminated by the Force. They work great for very specific uses, but the good majority of them are difficult if not impossible to marry multiple powers into without shattering them, even the high grade ones."

"I suppose you would know. You're the crystal expert, right?" Amore rested her chin in her hand, smiling dolefully at her brother who had all the world a mountains worth more of experience than she in any of this. She'd never even made a lightsaber, let alone pandered with crystals. Except for her aid with the Velokrons she really hadn't a clue where crystallography was concerned.

"More like the Crystal Expert's Shadow. Rave did more research into them than I ever bothered with, though having her notes has been very useful. I'm not really performing rocket science here, mostly I'm just enhancing the natural bond between the crystals and making it possible to use it through residual energy markers in each. Think of it like..." Dissero waved a hand about, "like rudimentary radio channels. All these stones are set to the same channel. It's their own unique channel that I can't ever assign another stone to again, but I shouldn't have to. These babies would survive nuclear fallout."

"So, let me get this straight," Amore clearly was trying very hard to follow along, "the channel bit makes sense when you think about the cohesive crystalline pattern and structure between the stones. Knowing how crystals grow and form, it makes sense that the very same signature is residual despite them being cut apart. So you speak to the other stones. One in each shop?"

He nodded in reply, "That's right. Seven stones, seven shops."

"But you said you made 13 of them. Where are the others?"

"In places relevant to me so I can be in touch if I'm not in the shops."

"Ok, so, how does it work?"

"Well," Dissero sat up in his seat, "it's fairly simply actually, for all the complexity of their crafting. You have to physically touch the stone," he demonstrated by lifting his hand and placing his index finger upon the smooth surface, "even just a finger will do. Then you channel your energy into the stone in continual pulses. Remember how it lit up before?"

"Yeah, was that someone ringing in?" Amore smiled brightly and scooted forward on her own seat.

"That's right, it was actually Micah at the shop on Roon asking about a shipment of crystals that hadn't arrived. It was delayed in transit, ship broke down. He was haggling with a customer that wanted something specific so I told him to sell him something else that would do the same job and give the guy a discount."

"You told him all that? But you never spoke a word."

"Don't have to," Dissero lifted his other hand and tapped at his temple, "all in here. Makes it easy to talk shop without customers listening in. Though you can speak verbally too, the message still goes through because of the connection."

"That's....brilliant, Mero, truly. Can I try? Do you think I can do it?"

He chuckled, "Verie picked it up pretty quickly. I get regular calls when she's going through peculiar food cravings. Last week she asked me to bring home a pound of Spiced Ribenes and two blocks of Cadalon Cheese."

"How odd, ok, so, I touch the stone-" Amore lifted her hand and lightly pressed her fingertips against it, "and I focus my energy into it...in pulses?"

"Mmhm. If you hold Micah's name in your thoughts, anyone of the other shopkeeps that touch-in will sense the thought through the connection and simply ...uh, well, hang up, since they'll know you're looking for him."

"What if he doesn't answer?"

"He should, I doubt he's gone far."

Dissero watched with a smile as his sister took a deep breath, closed her eyes, focused her energies and attempted to ring a pulse through...

[member="Micah Talith"]

[member="Dissero"]

Micah...

A feminine voice. Familiar. His aunt Amore. Wait, was she using the Commune Stones? Quietly, he would amble back towards the orb.

His fingers curled around it, and immediately the sphere gave a glow. Within it he could feel his aunt's presence, the curious emotive query, searching for him.

Micah gave a wide grin.

"Hey there, Auntie." He beamed out at her, and through that connection, she'd be able to sense his joy and pleasant surprise.

Turning his head, he gave a glance around, making sure that the customer he had been helping wasn't near. Bending his head low, he murmured, "Don't mind the bit of smugness coming through... managed to quell a little situation here." he gave a chuckle, a lighthearted laugh that crinkled the corners of his eyes.

"I see you've become acquainted with the Commune stones." he smiled out at her, his scruffy face and bright orange eyes gleaming out at her through the stone.

"Oh!" Amore jumped in excitement at the sudden connection made, her fingers slipping off the stone.

"Careful-" Dissero laughed, reaching forward to maintain the connection for her.

"Micah!" grinning, she carefully put her fingers back upon the stone, "Hiiii, sweety - oh, look, it's him! It's him in the stone. Oh this is brilliant, Mero, just brilliant!"

Disser could not contain amused laughter at her enthusiasm and lifted his free hand to itch at the stubble on his chin, "Yep. Micah did you get things figured out over there?"

"Look at how scruffy he is," Amore churbled off to the side, leaning down to peer into the crystal ball, "he's been spending too much time with you, Mero."

The Talith gave a burst of laughter, his voice resonating from the orb towards [member="Amorella Shamalain"]. His aunt would feel the waves of amusement roll from him, as would she hear the wry tone of voice as he interjected.

"I can still hear you, Auntie," he chuckled out, then gave a mock expression of affront.

"What? Who are you calling scruffy looking?" he exclaimed, his free hand coming up to rub his swarthy jaw, the fine bristles of the dark scruff brushing over his fingers. His nose crinkled, and his eyes gave such a devilish gleam. Oh, he was hamming it up for her, and it was evident.

"I think I look rather dashing, don't you think?" he quipped with roguish charm. His image within the orb turned to glance at [member="Dissero"] .

"That I did, " he answered his uncle, looking rather pleased with himself. "Managed to talk her down a bit." one could see where Micah got that rather pleased expression on his face. A bit of his father shone through him in those moments.

"How you liking the commune stones there, Auntie? Rather nice eh?"

"Bon," replied the Archivist casually over a yawn, "I'll let you two at it then, but don't keep Micah long Mae, he has a shop to run."

"Oh," Amore gave an impish smile, "right. On the clock."

"Be good, Micah." The man broke off from the stone with a sleepy smile and moved back to his seat at the table.

"I love it!" Micah's aunt piped, beaming from ear to ear, "I wish I had one to talk with the family. I haven't been back to Borleias since I took the job at the Eve Foundation. I miss you guys."

[member="Micah Talith"]

[member="Amorella Shamalain"]

Seeing and feeling the joy radiate from his Aunt's eyes broadened the young Talith's smile. She was truly a joy; a treasure indeed. His early years had been filled with her presence back on Boreleias when she had arrived in the middle of the night with his uncle. Since then they had been a constant figure in rearing him and his sisters to the adults they were now.

If anything, it was his auntie Amore's compassion that took root within them all.

"Well, you can always ask and see if there are others," He said with a broad grin.

"Or maybe find or make something similar for our use." a pause, then he gave a small nod of his head, as if remembering.

"But then you likely will always be hearing from mum on a daily basis," he said with a chuckle. Kira Talith had a tendency to worry, and the family was so close that daily calls to check up and just chat were relatively standard.

"I can come visit you," he offered. "How long will you be with with Uncle Di?"

"Oh, do you think there are others?"

"Not for you there aren't," Dissero replied from where he sat hunched over a length of scrolls. He didn't look up. Amore pouted.

"I can't make those things, I'm not alchemically inclined. All those skills went to your Uncle while I got all the good looks," a smirk and a wink.

"It's true," Dissero said.

"I love talking to your mother!" Amore scoffed, "She always has the best recipes. ...well I'm not staying here for long. I'm only visiting on work related business, but I am taking some time off to help your Uncle and Verie move into their new home on Rudrig. I'm sure they wouldn't mind you stopping in. We could use another set of hands to get things in place."

[member="Micah Talith"]

[member="Amorella Shamalain"]

Micah gave a laugh, the corners of his eyes crinkling in mirth.

"I can stop by Rudrig," he said, dimples flashing as he flexed his fingers around the commune sphere.

"Auntie Verie about to pop anytime soon?" he teased, well aware that his uncle might glower at him a bit at that. First child and all and they were all on a bit of an edge. His mother was always asking how Verie was doing if she needed anything or help at all.

Really, his mother had such a crazy fascination with kids. Sometimes he wondered just how many siblings he'd have if they hadn't stopped with Nohei.

"I should say so," Amore replied with a glance back over at her brother who was, to his credit, extremely focused on his work, "she's nearly seven months now. Won't be much longer. She won't tell Mero what the gender is and I'm not sure if that's made him more excited or anxious. Frankly I love the surprise."

Dissero cleared his throat in the background.

"Right, I suppose that's my cue to let you go. I'm expecting to be heading over to Rudrig in two weeks time. I have some business to take care of before then but I'm sure you'll be welcome over whenever you wish." Amore smiled warmly at her nephew and for certain the fondness he had for him was the closest thing one could get to a emphatic mental hug, "It'll be nice to see you Draith. You're going to let me give you a haircut, right?"

[member="Micah Talith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom