Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

[member="Amorella Shamalain"]

Micah gave a chuckle, and his aunt would see his head give a nod within the commune sphere she held. At the mention of the hair cut, however, he gave a devilish grin. It was shortly followed by the run of his fingers through that shaggy mop of hair.

“But auntie… what thick locks I have!” he said with dramatic flair, flashing a teasing wink. “We’ll see. Will I get cookies in return?” a more youthful glow flushed his face then. He did have quite the sweet tooth.

“Okay auntie,” the young man replied, “Take care of yourself.” He nodded towards her, then gave a nod over to his uncle, “Give Verie my love… I can bring her that icecream she likes.”

“I’ll hold on the fort uncle Di.” Micah tossed in after, returning a wide smile that would also mimic the closest approximation of a warm hug.

“Cheers!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom