Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's a Sith in My Boot!{Mandalorian Dominion of Ord Radama}

The team was on the move picking off guards as they moved through the back streets heading into Sith territory. Arla kneeled, "This is Arla we are nearing objective" The objective being the building.

Anyone on site would know where she was and her movements they were the third prong of this movement. She shook her head as she listened to others giving reports of what they saw and where the Sith forces were. She motioned with her right hand to get the team moving that direction. She stood up and ran again she was trying to think and run, think and keep everyone alive.

Shots fired over their heads, everyone hit the deck and began shooting in the direction of the shots. These Sith wouldnt give up easily.

[member="Chloe Kandossii"][member="Atin Kandossii"]

"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! H-heelp! Be right there! Coming! I'm coming!" The tiny Clan Ordo member was tottering around the dropship trying to get a pebble out of her boot this whole time. Why she had extra oxygen, bacta injectors, weapons, 20 kilogram armour and a cape that wove in the wind and still could get a pebble in her boot was beyond the twelve year old.

But it had happened, and now Ginnie kicked her foot against the side wall of the ship until the boot popped back on. "Fewf! Right! Who do I shoot first?!" Hopping out to the battlefield (which somehow to a little girl could have been a market, schoolyard or war zone), Ginnie drew her blaster rifle and started looking for Mandalorians to join and targets to hunt.

"This is Ginnie Ordo. Who needs back up?"

Bringing up the rear with a noticeable limp Atin braced his E-11 s they prepared to exit the building. Opening the channel to the vode outside Atin spoke, "Rally Master Munin, we are exiting the building and hoofing it out of the hot zone. Janson, you and your boys better wake up and give us some cover fire."

Then Chloe and the other mandos with her led the diplomats out of the building. As he followed through the rain of enemy fire dropped all around them. But thanks to Vilaz and his distraction many of the enemy troopers just didn't have an angle on the escaping mandalorians. The few that did have shots on the extraction team were silenced by the snipers led by Janson in a nearby building .

Putting on speed he kept himself in the back, an obvious target for the enemy."Chloe, get them over that line and into the rubble further down the street. We may have to fight our way to a safe landing zone for that transport you called." From the other direction there was a heated fire fight. Atin grunted as he hopped over the line following the team into the relative safety of the broken rubble.

[member="Arla Balor"] [member="Chloe Kandossii"] [member="Vilaz Munin"]

Arla paused she heard a small voice, Ginnie,. She had not spent much time with her littlest sister but what better relationship to be forged than one in battle, keying the comm over, "[member="Ginnie Ordo"], can you come to me ad'ika, its Arla"

As she waited for a response she could see a team exiting the building, "Ok everyone" she called to her team, "there, give cover fire, and make the shots count" Arla took up position. Waiting for Ginnie to either show up, or answer. The Sith forces were still bearing down on them, but they would be able to pick them off, make them sorry that had gotten out of bed that morning.

Colored bolts filled the sky.

[member="Atin Kandossii"] [member="Chloe Kandossii"]

[member="Arla Balor"] rang her comm. Arla! Ginnie knew she'd get caught by one of her siblings on this trip. Better Arla than Anija. . . Anija would tell Mom and then there would be the potential for lots of extra chores and an 'I want to keep you safe' talk. Ginnie clicked her comm on and her childish voice would spritz up to her sister. "Roger that Arla, I'm coming! I'm narrowing on your position, I'm coming. You won't tell Mom right? Course you won't. I promise to shoot only the bad guys."

As she talked she ran, trying her little hardest to get to Arla in a hop, skip and jump. Soon enough Arla Balor would see the bright pink beskar'gam of her younger sister pop over to her position and put her back against the nearest barricade. "Where do you want me? I got a trigger finger and full ammo. Bolts filled the sky with colour and all was right with the littlest Ordo.

She leaned over the barricade and let loose a volley of suppressive fire.

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
Nodding she lead the terrified politicians though the war zone. It would be nice if they would be able to pick up a blaster and help out but she could see that was asking far too much. It didn't matter, she would get them to safety. Luckily they were crying to her about not wanting to die yet. She needed to focus on the task at hand.

"Get behind the fall rubble and stay put until it's safe to move. We are working on getting a transport." Motioning for them to cross behind her while she stood guard she would wait for them to safely cross.
Just as they were all almost safely across she felt a bullet whizz right past her shoulder which made her go into action shooting back. "Get behind there now," she looked back briefly as those whom were left. As she did the bullets kept flying and she turned to see one headed straight for her. Twisting her body the woman tried to avoid it but ended up getting shot in the shoulder which was better than anywhere else if she had to be shot.

Cursing slightly under her breath she waited until everyone was safe before taking cover herself.

[member="Atin Kandossii"][member="Arla Balor"]

Aboard one of the docking ships of the Mandalorians was one lone engineer. An Epicanthix engineer. An Epicanthix engineer that hated - namely - HATED war zones.

But there she was 'helping'. Sometimes a soldier needed their gear repaired or a bomb defused and Aditya Amadis was the woman for the job. Dressed in leather trousers, corset and long gloves, and an assortment of mechanics & engineers tools, spanners and diagnostic scanners, Aditya was ready.

She was also jumping at every single blaster bolt that hit down nearby. "SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THEY NEED GEAR FIXED IN A SPA NEXT TIME!"

[member="Marev Priest"] [member="Garith Darkhold JR"]

[member="Ginnie Ordo"]

Arla paused. "She doesn't know you're here? You better get here. No I won't tell" Arla began shooting they were all on the move. She had to make sure Ginnie was closer.

Suddenly to her left there was an explosion. Wide eyed she hoped no vod were hurt.

Garith was checking over a plastiod suit of armor he was going to wear for the battle. It was a old design wore by Jedi during the Clone Wars. It provided light protection from ballistic and energy weapons yet still gave him great movement for melee combat. He and [member="Marev Priest"] was getting reading for a combat insertion into the city. Basically jump out of a perfectly good transport heading straight into combat. There mission was to provide support to a team consisting [member="Ginnie Ordo"] , [member="Arla Balor"] , [member="Chloe Kandossii"], and [member="Atin Kandossii"]. They were leading group of politicians out of the city.

It was a basic plan. Provide some cover fire and distract the Sith as much as they could. Not used to putting on armor Garith went over to [member="Aditya Amadis"] , “Could you help me tighten the back strap please”, hopefully she could help so he could get into the field.

"I promise I'll be good! I won't get caught dead I promise." Ginnie bolted across the field and found her way to her sister's side as an explosion rocked their left flank.

Ginnie threw up her hand, "Fire, no! Not now!" and the flames rocketing from the explosion wicked away and snuffed out. Ginnie shrugged a shoulder and turned her beskar'clad head to her older vod. Re-checking her ammo, Ginnie reached over and hugged her sister's side before standing up to spray the area with another bought of suppressive fire.

"What's the situation, [member="Arla Balor"]?"

[member="Ginnie Ordo"]

"To provide cover fire protect our Vod coming out with the politicians" Arla pointed to where they were coming out. She was glad Ginnie was safe. If something had happened she never forgive herself.

Arla began firing at the Sith troops on the roof. Preventing them from creating a gauntlet and cutting them off.

"Oooooh gosh! Ooooh my gosh! OH GOSH WHAT WAS THAT?!" To say Aditya Amadis was not well versed in the arts of war was to say a Mando'ade loved taking good care of their beskar'gam. With no beskar'gam to her name and no will to get any (that might mean combat!) the Epicanthix engineer was halfway through hiding behind a big packing crate when [member="Garith Darkhold JR"] came up with a problem she could actually solve.

"Sure!" She yelped, slapping a hand over her mouth and taking a deep breath. "I mean sure. Sorry, I'm ah. . . not used to this. But hey! Every battle needs an engineer right?" Aditya walked over to Garith and tugged at the back strap, fiddling with it until he would feel it cinch up.

"Is that alright?"

It was a little snug but...Garith moved around a bit to make sure he had the movement he needed. Yes, thank you”, dawning on him he had never met this lady [member="Aditya Amadis"] who was standing before him. “Again, thank you. My name is Garith and your name is”, he liked people and knowing a name of someone that help him was something important to him.

[member="Marev Priest"]

Riggs

R
[member="Garith Darkhold JR"] [member="Aditya Amadis"]

Priest was upfront watching the pilots handle the controls. In his mind he was shaking his head. Amateurs. But in reality they were competent. Not great pilots but above average. But in Priest's mind perfection was a goal you strove toward until attaining it. It was the way he was raised. The lessons of his youth were still recorded on his body in varying scars.

Turning from the plots he made his way down to where his vode would be waiting for the drop. Surely they would be talking and getting to know one another in the brief moment of levity the drop afforded. But Priest was uncomfortable with emotions as well as displays of affection. Alas, to be mando'ad was to have emotions. So he moved downward watching a woman assist in tightening the armor straps of a man.

Not ease dropping but being attentive Priest heard the man introduce himself as Garith. Nearing them in his black and gold armor he nodded with a grunt of greeting. "Priest."

"Roger that. I'll clear out that left quadrant." Ginnie pointed to her flank and then dropped and rolled, army-crawling to another barricade. It was little more than a bump in the street, but the tiny Mando could hide well enough, even in her pink armour.

Ginnie continued to crawl until she was less than ten feet from the first of the Sith perpetrators and held out her hand. The air began to vibrate, flickers of steam rose in a small pathway toward the Sith's clothing. . . and then with a woosh the man ignited. He screamed and ran into his buddies, he rolled on the ground, but the flames would not go out.

Finally, when the group of Sith were all alight and the sounds were too loud, Ginnie pulled her hand away and crawled back to her sister. "One group done. Whose next?" Did [member="Arla Balor"]'s little sister just light people on fire with her mind?

Yes. Yes she did.

"Aditya. Ah, Aditya is my name. Just Aditya. How many of these battles have you been in, huh? Cool as a cucumber. There, all right as rain." [member="Marev Priest"] came down and Aditya jumped. "Oh hi! Hi Priest, I'm Aditya this is Garith and you know that already and I'm going to stand over here.

Unless there's something that you guys need an engineer for? I'm so getting roped into walking around out there aren't I?" She tottered from foot to foot, poking her head out as more scatter fire zoomed by. "Oh my!"

Blaster fire coursed over his head and he hit the road flattening his body as he heard and felt the super heated shots come too near his beskar'gam. But the blaster fire ceased and he raised his head to look from whence it came. The troopers were down thanks to the fire power of an unseen ally. Speaking over the open mando channel Atin grunted, "Whoever that was, thanks for saving my shebs. I'll owe you one."

Pushing himself to his feet he scrambled after the group seeing as Chloe was ordering them to cover. But as she stood there like a human shield he watched in horror as she took a hit to the chest. With clenched jaw he sprinted, as well as he could n his injured leg, and leaped the ruins of an exterior building wall to land near his riduur.

Scrabbling over he dropped his rifle as his hands went to her checking her armor and where the shot had impacted. "Cyar'ika don't do that to me. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?! How bad is it?" Concern filled his voice even over the rasp of the external speakers.

[member="Arla Balor"] [member="Ginnie Ordo"] [member="Chloe Kandossii"]

Garith nodded to when [member="Aditya Amadis"] she introduced herself and then he nodded in turn to [member="Marev Priest"] when he like wise said her name. Now that they knew each others names The brief introductory of whom they were was over. Then could answer the questions about the mission, mainly questions Aditya had.

“Aditya being a Mando’ad Jedi Master I have been on countless missions. Your skill sets Aditya could come in handy on the ground. The extraction team has been on the ground for some time. They maybe in need of your skill sets and with someone tech savvy on the ground you could help to open up doors that are blocked by technology. I don’t know if there is any locked doors in their way but if there is you could come in very handy. This drop is pretty basic. I provide the distraction, Priest helps to provide some cover fire for the extraction team and you Aditya move with us and help out however you can. If we cross any Sith I will handle them as quickly as possible. Since the sky is hot above the location we are heading into, we can’t land. If we could then we could have just flew in and picked up the extraction team. We have to drop in hot free falling most of the way. Aditya do you have any experience jumping out of a shuttle? Have you used any tech for jumps?”

Garith had not jet pack on nor parachute on. There such devices in the shuttle but it looked like he no intention of putting one on. He just had some white plastiod armor on that looked like it belong in a museum.

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
"We are just fine," she smiled shaking her head slightly. It was sweet that he was so worried about her. He was always worried but this was a flesh wound and she had worse. The only thing she really was worried about was the baby. Since it was only her shoulder hit she felt that she was in the clear.

The way he scrambled over to her showed her that she was going to need a new and safer job. There was plenty that she could do though she very much liked going out on missions with him. She could slice from the safety of home.
"Honestly it's nothing more than a flesh wound. I have had worse and it's not like it hit my abdomen or anything just my shoulder. It stings but something tells me your leg is worse. Are you sure your ok? Your limping."

Being a human shield was definitely not the smartest thing she could have done but she couldn't let one of the politicians get shot at. That would never do but she knew Atin would say rather them than her..

[member="Atin Kandossii"][member="Aditya Amadis"][member="Ginnie Ordo"][member="Marev Priest"][member="Garith Darkhold JR"]

Arla watched Ginnie amazed. When the little one came back seeming very pleased with what she had done, Arla laughed, "You give the meaning of the word Firebug a new perspective"There was a group coming out now, Arla could see that the Sith were moving to hold them back. "come on Ginnie, we need to get closer."

Arla motioned for half of her squad to stay here and keep this area clear while she, Ginnie and the others moved forward.Running to the next covered position Arla looked to make sure Ginnie was with her. Blaster fire was starting to get heavier Arla peered around leveling her ripper she took another shot, a short scream was heard then no more.

The fallout from Ginnie's BBQ was beginning to regroup and come at them from their left. This was no longer a quiet move in to take out the politicals it was now loud, and becoming a hot target area.

[member="Ginnie Ordo"][member="Chloe Kandossii"][member="Atin Kandossii"]@Garth Darkhold Jr@everyone else I can't remember sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom