Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's a Sith in My Boot!{Mandalorian Dominion of Ord Radama}

Matreya

Having landed a time ago, Damien moved silent as he snapped minds around him like wheat stalks. Then, he spotted a small Mandalorian that raced about, slicing enemies to their demise. This caught his attention well enough, and he followed the boy, choosing to watch his back. Dragging his Cloak of Nuun about his body, he maintained utter silence, even after a woman began to follow as well.

Staying as close without being spotted as possible, Damien continued his observing. Only when she drew a blade and moved to put him in a hold, did Damien reach out with the Force to grip her arm before it performed its snake like plans, "Leave the child be. He is of Mandalore. More so then I even." Damien didnt know the child, his parents nor his life story, but he did protect children and always would.

"Come with me. I could use a sniper." Damien called, slipping the cloak from his head for a moment so she would see the helm of his Inquisitor X-1 Armor - retro-designed to bear far more similarities to Mandalorian Beskar'gam. Looking to the boy he held out the priceless gift, a child whom was invisible posed far more damage then one visible.

Spinning on his heal, Damien straightened his Cater Coat's collar and headed from the room.

[member="Luminous"] [member="Talon Vau"]

Aedan Miles turned to his group of people taking note of @Adenn Gra'tau [member="Darth Banshee"] and [member="Skosk Fett"] gesturing towards the engorgement building he smirked and held up one hand as his slapped his lightsabers onto his belt and his lightsaber pike appeared in his hands. It had been drawn through the air as the young man prepared to lead the charge into the building. As he ran towards it his lightsaber pikes blade ignited with a snap hiss to reveal its silver blade. Aedan spun it for a moment as he laughed viciously charging forward he pushed towards the building deflecting the occasional blaster bolt away with practiced skill.

Back at the building where Talon Vau waited sniping and the two members of Clan Akaata in their Aliit'gam sat assisting him. Suddenly a woman appeared in their midst moving to attack the boy they had been told to guard. Spinning them men both launched themselves at her while she moved to restrain Talon. One of them leaping at her aiming to tackler her as the other backed to the side and leveled his rifle at her from near the door way. Finally both of them started to bark out in Mando'a requesting to know who she was. [member="Luminous"]

Darth Banshee followed [member="Aedan Miles"] into the building, he head to back of the building. She ran up the stairs, to try clear out anyone their. She got a couple more shot hit her, and pushed her against the wall. She looked to see where they came from, it was aedan when he deflected them. A couple towards her by accident, it was no big deal these things happened in war. She then made her way up the stairs, she found a group soldiers their. They opened fire on her, she was ready for these. Though she hoped to give them terms, they gave her no option.

She grabbed one of them using force, and slung him straight onto her light saber. She then used his body to take the incoming fire, from the remaining soldiers. His body pulsed as their fire ripped into, blood was pouring from his mouth. She then let his slump to the ground, and she leaped at the rest spinning around. She killed two more as she did, and one more as she landed. The last one through his weapon and held his hands and said I surrender! She smiled, she did not have kill another misguide imperial.

The next wave of pods fell. The plan was to identify the enemy formation, their frontline, then to drop a platoon behind enemy lines to cause some havoc. However the enemy line was only two clicks from where the heads of state were located. As the pods fell, four together, the lieutenant ordered all troops to unload upon landing.

Riding down bouncing from the turbulence Atin Kandossii closed his eyes. His red trimmed, black beskar'gam was festooned with his typical weapons. Opening his eyes he looked next to him where his riduur. He wanted her safe but she refused to stay behind, often saying she was safest with him Who was he to argue with the mother of his children. The thought made him smile.

Then the pod hit.

His hand hit the button on his chest that dropped the restraints and the hatch opened. The first mando casualty from their pod was their squad's sergeant. As he dropped Atin pulled the hatch closed. "Grenades! On three! Then half move with me and secure firing positions! 1, 2, 3!" On the count they tossed their primed grenades that exploded.

Shouldering the hatch open Atin stepped out, his modified E-11 at his shoulder. He waved his men forward, his men now, and pointed for coverage. As he glanced around he saw only two pods had made it and the other pod's squad had already been cut in half. His hand came up and waved the second half of his squad out, which had his riduur in the ranks.

Running over he dove behind an overturned speeder and hit the ground. Then he raised to his knees and looked to the other side of the street. Thirty sith troopers were dug in and firing steadily. Turning around he waved [member="Chloe Kandossii"] over while bring up the platoon comm channel. "You boys, form a fireteam and fall in with my boys. You will be 'Three'. Fireteam One hold position. Fireteam Two, to me." Running in a hunch he motioned for his wife to join the other mandos as thy fell back to the otherside of their pod where a near destroyed sith trooper transport was.

Looking in he saw the systems were undamaged and running. "Hey hun, think you can do some damage with that?" Then Atin pointed to the heavy blaster turret on the top of the transport. "Give me some cover fire vode, I need to clean the other side of the street." Without a second thought Atin climbed up the side of the transport and grabbed the turret and swung it around opening fire as the first sith trooper fell in the recticle.

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
She had started out as a simple computer analyst whom did a little computer hacking on the side. Weapons had never been her forte back than and still weren't today though she knew more now. Chloe had to more than once get herself out of a sticky situation when she went out into the field. She carried a blaster but if she could help it left the shooting to the boys while she dealt with the more technical things. They covered for her while she found hidden blue prints, erased a system's memory or infected it with a virus. Her favorite always had been collecting data for analyzing further later.

Atin had practically begged her to stay behind on this mission stating it was too different. Chloe of course protested stating she was safer with him plus who else was going to knock out the Sith's communication. She was needed on this mission but the way he begged this time made her think he may already be aware of something she had yet to tell him. The time just hadn't been right with all of the recent fallen vod.

Dodging blaster fire as she ran out of the pod after the men she slid behind an over turned transport and pulled out the datapad from her satchel. Chloe would have rather done this from inside the building but beggars couldn't be choosers. She would just have to cut off all their communication lines from out here on this thing in the middle of fire power.

No Sweat, she thought as she began to type away at her key pad. She just needed to hope that she wasn't found behind here. Chloe also hoped that Atin didn't worry too much about her. Chloe would be just fine and if needed it she had a blaster next to her plus she never let her guard down.

[member="Atin Kandossii"]

"Janson, down!" Atin swept the turret across the left side chewing through the sith troopers attempting to flank Fireteams One and Three. The armor barely slowed the rounds as the turret drilled body and armor. A glancing blow struck his right shoulder nearly turning his body to the side and drifting the turret up over the enemy. The bolt didn't pierce his armor but it did shake him inside and bruised his shoulder. A snarl and he straightened strafing the enemy lines again.

"Team one grenades then advance on my mark. MARK!" Grenades flew through the air and then they exploded. The four mandos of team one advanced. Atin focused the turret on either side of the road as reinforcements began coming in. "Team two covering fire!" It was officially a firefight now.

Standing on the transport with the turret firing into sith troopers he became the prime target. Ducking behind the plates of armor on either side of the turret Atin did not release the trigger as he fired and fired. Team three who were at the base of the ruined transport kept Atin and [member="Chloe Kandossii"] 's six clear.

As team one dropped into the trench they opened fire on the sith troopers hiding within. It became a killing ground. Three minutes later all hostiles were down. Kicking off the top of the transport he landed heavily but straightened. Shouldering his E-11 he headed to where Chloe was doing her thing. Slicing. He could appreciate but he couldn't do it. One of the things he marveled about her.

Team one watch the east side of the street. Team three west. Team two on me." Sticking his buy'ce into the transport he looked his riduur over, always concern for her, yet he knew she could handle herself. "We actually may be the closest to those politicians. Can you find them while your at it?" He popped his buy'ce so he could wipe his face and give his lover a wink. Then he pulled it back on and stepped out to look at the survivors of the only other pod that made it.

"Vode, we have a job to do. We watch each others backs, we be smart, and I will do everything I can to bring you home. Once we know where we are going, OYA!"

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
It was quite possible with all the men whom were here to protect her she wouldn't have to even touch her weapon. She could just sit here and type away knowing that someone had her back. Chloe trusted these men and knew no matter what crazy way the datapad sent them they were up for it.

She missed the times when she was a spy and things were so much more dangerous but really not too much. It was nice not going on missions alone plus being free to be with the man she loved. Being a spy didn't allow her that opportunity or one to have a family.

"I'm pulling up the blue prints to where they are located now. They are hidden inside the government building basement in a safe room." She clicked over from the screen that she had been on to one which showed precise instructions on how to get in and around the building. "Now you can't just go storming in there. It's equipped with many different security measures. The system is one such that I have never seen before but don't worry I'll get you in."

She had her hands in many different systems at the moment. Chloe was trying to disrupt communications and take out the security system all without being caught. It was a challenge she was more than willing to take on.

As he stood to address the troops she took that opportunity to finish disrupting the communications. Instead of hearing each other they would hear some nice background music.

"I'm sending the plans to you so you have them and I can talk you through things. I want to come along too."

A drop pod that was launched towards the planet's surface that contained Vilaz and other Mandalorians finally landed on the ground of the planet. In a hurry Vilaz and the Mandalorian warriors that were under his command began taking off their constraints and made sure that they had their weapons and equipment ready. "Y'all ready?" was what the Warrior asked to his men. They all nodded their heads and responded with answers that told Vilaz that they were ready. After their responses the Mandalorian opened the entrance/exit of the pod and filled out of the pod in a sprint with all of his equipment that he carried. Behind him the squadron of Mandalorians, that were in the drop pod, followed him and were ready for any orders that they were given or hostiles that they would encounter with.

After shortly advancing they were approach with enemy fire coming from a squadron of Sith troopers. The Redneck didn't had to give orders to his warriors. They clearly knew what to do, for they weren't your regular soldiers. All of them reacted due to their stimulus and they quickly began to find cover. Vilaz and his men began returning fire towards the hostiles that were encountered, and they slowly advanced forward so they could get a better aim at their enemies and not waste more ammunition on targets that were too difficult to peg.

"I never had any doubt ner riduur. And I wouldn't have you any where but at my side. So let's go." He uploaded the information Chloe had given him and shared it with the mando'ad with him as well as transmitted it to any groups nearby. Not that he didn't trust his vode with him but just to make sure. There was a chance they would fail or even die. This was about completing the mission. It was who he was. It was who they were.

Waving a hand in the air he motioned for the three teams and gestured. Team one hugged the left side, team three hugged the right side, and team two crouched and moved down the center of the road moving from cover to cover. They were the bait to draw enemy fire which would allow the other two teams to pinch the enemy on either side once fire was drawn.

Atin gestured for Chloe to join him in the street as part of the decoy team. But Atin wouldn't ask men or women to take a risk he wasn't willing to personally take. So he led from the front taking point and being the most likely to take the first hit. Course he wasn't a di'kut. He took cover as well. So slowly they moved along the street progressing block by block as they moved to their goal.

Twice in seven blocks they hit hostiles. The first time he was stitched in the side dropping him to the ground. He felt his ribs scream as his vode returned fire and eliminated the targets. The second time hit one of his squad behind him, piercing the visor with an instant kill. Atin felt rage at his fallen vod, a woman from Ryloth who had been adopted into a clan in her twenties. Atin knew this because she had been bragging that she had just become a ba'buir. He retrieved her tally himself.

Then they moved forward.

Pausing four blocks from the government building Atin crawled forward with Gett at his side. In the rubble they looked at the barricades circling the building two blocks in either direction. The street had been blown and ruined transports were turned on their side. And sith troopers festooned the cover they had created.

Over his HUD he commed Chloe. "You want to give me an idea of the best place to breach the building?" Switching channels he opened a link with Janson. "Take team one and find a nest. Take some dead eyes. We are going to need some cover fire." Janson picked three others and backed up a half a block to go into a tall building to find the best advantage. Then he spoke to Gett and Chloe. "We don't have the men for a full frontal. Our best bet is to cause a commotion on the other side large enough to distract the enemy so our insertion team can get in."

[member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Chloe Kandossii"]

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
[member="Vilaz Munin"]

Basaba moved and was holding one of the soldiers, a sith trooper in her grip as she walked and the mechanical arm holding him up easily enough before she crushed his throat and tossed him aside. Her head turned towards the man and she grabbed the rifle off of her back preparing for the fight to have a little fun and get into all of it. "Come on we'll handle them." She ejected the blades in her knuckles while holding the Horak rifle against her shoulder and preparing to fight.

From the Redneck's crossbow that was made by the Field Marshal, [member="Basaba Willamina"], he aimed it at a Sith Trooper's face that was being covered and protected by a helmet that all the hostiles were wearing. As soon as Vilaz pressed the trigger of his crossbow an arrow shot at from his weapon and it pierced the visor of the helmet, thus, killing the soldier as he had an arrow right through his head. But the arrow was no ordinary arrow that Vilaz used for hunting. No, this arrow was an explosive arrow and after a few seconds after the arrow impacted on the soldier's head the arrow exploded killing or injuring other hostiles that were close to exploding with trooper that had his face disfigured that it ended up being almost nothing.

After he pulled back to the string to of his crossbow and reloaded it with another explosive arrow he received information from another vod that said where the politicians where being held at. The others also were given the information of where the hostages were at. The Rally Master with the other Mando'ade that were still alive and capable of fighting began to slowly advance towards the building that held the politicians and stopped as they were being delayed by more hostiles.

"Lil' di'kuts don't know when to quit," the warrior said to himself as he fired another arrow to the throat of a with trooper and, like the last trooper, he got killed and then disfigured by the explosive arrow, and other hostiles that were close to him got killed or injured by the explosive arrow. "Basaba and I'll take care of getting attention. Y'all try to get your asses in that building!"

[member="Basaba Willamina"] [member="Atin Kandossii"] [member="Chloe Kandossii"]

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
She paid semi-attention as she got up from her hiding spot to move along with Atin and the team. She needed to work on causing a disruption or set up a second system so everything looked alright while they snuck in. Truthful she wasn't exactly sure that the teams knew how to be quite. Normally they came in hot and heavy with guns a blazing. Chloe didn't fault them of course as not everyone could be a spy.

"If they can be all stealthy like I can just deactivate the system without alarming anyone or I could do the easy thing and just insert a virus into the system." She was still working on the former but it ought to be done soon and she was lucky to have so much backup. She had field practice so this was a piece of cake. Leaning against a fallen transport as cover she continued. "I would say go in on the left. There should be a door you can open which will lead into the kitchen. It's the quickest, easiest way to get to our targets. I could either stay here and give instructions or have them follow me."

"You're with me ner kar'ta." He smiled in his buy'ce knowing she could not see it but she would here the inflection in the words as if she could see his face. Looking at the ID of the man's voice over his helmet's speakers he nodded to himself. "Vilaz you want to make that distraction and I'll take advantage of it. You have seniority here so I'll follow your orders. In a moment four vode will be in sniping position for whatever s needed. Th man in charge of that group is Janson. Steady aim and steady vod. Use them if you need them." (OOC: Jandon is a random NPC I created for this thread. Use him, move him if you want. He's fair game.)

"Team two find some cover and wait til we are headed out. We'll need the cover. Team three let's sneak in when Rally Master Munin gives us our moment. If we can the name of the game s stealth. If you have to take out hostiles between us and the door, but let's keep out insertion quiet if we can." Waiting until the distraction began Atin watched waiting. His left hand reached out t find his riduur's for a soft squeeze of reassurment. Then it happened and the sith troopers in hi field of view turned to whatever it was the Vilaz was doing.

Th sith troopers began moving in the direction that Vilaz was doing. Whatever it was he was doing, he was drawing attention and a lot of it. Seeing their chance Atin rose into a crouched tun woving for the door that Chloe and pointed out. His right held the E-11's grip but as the fire team slipped over the barricade and into the trench Atin pulled a kal from his belt and dropped onto a sith trooper, the point of his blade sliding through the rigid material under the enemy's chin. He drove the point home into the brain and one other in his fireteam did the same next to him but aided with a violent grip of the chin, twisting with an audible snap of the neck.

Atin's team paused in the trench unseen. Then he led the team in a swift run to the door where he paused and slipped a sensor under the door. Th kitchen was clear. "Chloe, we clear to enter? Lead the way master slicer. Once we are in hit them with the virus when you are ready. Now let's gt to that basement." Atin had sheathed his kal and held a grenade in his left as he steadied the E-11 in his right and with the strap around his neck.

Drop pods, Jerrick couldnt remember the last time he had been in one, and actually needed it. Hovering a little over nine hundred feet, this was nothng compared to the drop back when he and Rolland would destroy enemies, just the two of them. He was a true vod, and a true verda. He said a little prayer to whom ever for the Czar to be able to rest in peace. He guessed he died on Ossus, but what was going on with Rianna Ordo, then Rianna Organa. He admired the woman greatly as he had been very close friends with her before he had died. He took a step off the drop ship, descending the nine hundred drop without anything but his Zodiac Armor, and his rifle, the Zealot. It was game face time. Dropping at extreme speeds, the Czar hit the ground with a very loud thud, and a crack. He had landed in a kneed position, rifle already shouldered. The slug throwing sniper rifle had a silencer on it, and a extra zoom option on it.
"Alaar aaray." He whispered to himself, and sprinted off to a nearby building, and charged through the door. Already there was someone behind it, and Jerrick stomped down hard on the man's face, leaving a wet sound, and red mess behind. Running to a set of stairs, he began to ascend them slowly, watching his back, an his ahead.

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
"Ummm," she looked up from her datapad for a moment to reconnect with the galaxy as she was asked a question. "We can head in now and there shouldn't run into any issues but if we do I'll take care of them." She grinned at Atin for a moment.

If it wasn't for him she would have lived her life behind a computer screen and not thought twice about it. He had given her more than she could ever ask for and more. She loved him more than anything and she couldn't wait to start a family with him.

"Be careful," she leaned over and lightly kissed him on the cheek. "Ni kar'tayli gar darasuum," she finished before opening the door. The woman had been learning the language for him and the future. She wanted to show him how much she loved him, how much she was all in this with him.

Slipping in first she knelt down behind a prep table so that she could finish her work. After she was finished here there were a few other things she wished to do. A little bit of wealth distribution curtsy of the politicians in this room. She was sure nobody would mind a little extra cash in their account.

"It's a clear shot to the basement from here. All the systems will be down momentarily and than your free to roam as you see fit. I'll head to the control room after you leave and see what I can find."

[member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Basaba Willamina"] [member="Atin Kandossii"]

His explosive arrows, which he then was out of making his crossbow less effective, made Vilaz and his team of Mandalorians that were with him got all the attention from the hostile sith troopers. They were standing their ground, and where slightly moving to short distances just to keep the attention on him and his warrrios and getting them away from the building. "Just hurry up and get 'er done!" The Redneck replied back to Atin and ordering him to double his pace.

He switched to his sidearms, which were his dual WESTAR 34 pistols, and continued to fire back at the enemy hostiles. Sooner or later, they would be overwhelmed by numerous soldiers, but as long as the infiltration team was inside the building then they could fall back a couple of meters and continue to fight. The lives were much more important than heroism and putting a name out for yourself.

[member="Chloe Kandossii"] [member="Atin Kandossii"] [member="Basaba Willamina"]

Jerrick made his way up the flight of stairs, and came face to face with what looked like a large Sith with arms as big as Jerrick's head. "Holy fucking shit, what are they feeding you. Well time to kick your shebs ad." he said as he cracked his neck, and charged at the SIth head on. The Sith charged back, attempting to slam his shoulder into Jerrick, but he flipped over the Sith, slamming his boot into his back. The Sith flying into the wall behind him. If anyone was in the other room, they'd hear the walls crack. The Sith turned back around, lashing out with lighting, causing Jerrick to fall in pain as his armor, and augmentations began to go awol. Through gritted teeth, he stood back up, one foot at a time, and wipped out his Dissuaders, firing the slugthrowers at the Sith.

Objectives: Free the local nationals

Three teams, one just happen to be Arla's. They were all skilled and ready to to go on command Arla on the other hand was still reeling from other news. News that had hurt her heart as much as it had hurt her spirit. But she wasn't allowed to think on it now, now she had to be a good mandalorian rally master and take her team behind sith lines and get to the natives.

In the drop pods was silence each alone with their thoughts and she was glad. When the light turned red and dropped them out she was grateful to be away and to be able to focus on something else. They would be two miles from the building when they got on the ground but anyone could run two miles and still have enough energy to have a fight. The pod was on the ground, "ok everyone spread out, keep your eyes open, and remember the objective"

Arla went out first leveling her ripper and moving along watching for movement, and signs of resistance. Which did not take long what looked to be a platoon was waiting for them. Well they knew it wouldn't be a walk in the park.

The Sounds of battled filled the air along with yelling to move troops. Arla motioned through hand signals where she wanted them to go.

He heard her words as she spoke mando'a and it moved him. His little slicer rebel was learning it and speaking it for him. It was a gift that he cherished. Then she told him it was safe to move. "Stay safe ner riduur. You two, stay with her. I'll see you back here in four minutes." Then he turned down the hall, the last mando, Nash, with him.

They were in and they had a job to do. Outside Rally Master Munin was holding off the enemy playing decoy. Chloe was hitting the control room and if he knew her, and he did, she would be allocating funds for better purposes and playing havoc. It was up to Nash and him to make sure their work wasn't wasted.

Reaching the end of the hall Atin paused. Something felt off. The basement door was right there but it felt wrong. Crouching down he motioned for Nash to do the same. The door was right across but there was a hall that ran right in front of it. And Atin wasn't a betting man but he felt that if they stepped out there the two of them would get riddled with shots.

In a pocket of his kama he removed a sensor, the sort you eased between doors, and slowly eased it along the floor. Both directions of hall, seven meters in either direction, were troopers with their rifles trained. Pulling the sensor back he pocketed it. Pulling grenades from his pack he motioned for Nash to do the same.

"We toss them then you go across. Get in there and get them ready to move. Then get to the door and tell me how many we are moving." Nash nodded and then they were acting. Grenades were tossed and explosions rocked the floor as Nash dove across with Atin popping out on the floor and firing his E-11.

Nash was through and Atin slid back with several new scorch marks. Pulling his FWG-5 with his right he swapped the E-11 to his left. "ATIN! We have seven ready when you say go!" Atin pointed his E-11 to the ceiling and began blowing through the roofing material watching debris fall in the left side. But the right sid would have full access at the politicians as they ran through. Grunting from his decision he moved. "Nash move them now!"

He stepped into the hall and began firing. His armor was beskar but despite that every round that hit and glanced off felt like an ax handle whipping him as the diplomats dove by behind. His return fire was wild as his inability to aim came from his rocking body. The last man went by and Nash pulled him from the hall where he hit the wall and slid down. His body ached and burned, his left leg flopped beside him where a bolt burned between the joints of his armor plating to score the flesh beneath. His HUD showed the injury and immediately injected pain killers and adrenaline into his veins in his wrists where they were covered by gauntlets.

"Nash get them moving down the hall. Meet Chloe, then get out of the building. They are the objective. Now move!" Nash ushered the officials after him as Atin pushed to his feet and began hopping down the hall, waiting for his leg to go numb. He droppd explosives behind on a thirty second count down. At the beginning of the hall he preessed against the wall as the concussive blast wave washed over him. Then he reached down to his knee joint of his armor and locked it into place. Now it didn't matter if his flesh would give under his weight or not. The armor was locked.

"Chloe move out with Nash and help protect those politicians. Vilaz, the packages are about to be in the open. Get them clear. I'm covering the rear. Don't wait up. Take them and I'll fall back in a different direction vod."

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
She nodded as she watched him leave. "Come on, you don't expect me to just sit around here and wait for do you?" Before she could even receive an answer Chloe had made her way to one of the chairs in the control room. There was work to be done and while four minutes wasn't a lot of time it was enough to be causing all sorts of chaos for the Sith and padding the bank account of some local charity. Some of course would go to those here today but she wasn't greedy.

Chloe wasn't in need of a babysitter however it was nice to have two people she trusted be the look out so she didn't even have to worry about that. She could focus on what she enjoyed doing and was rather good at. She knew that this would be her last mission for awhile for good reasons and she wanted to savory it as much as she could.

They had a good system, she was impressed with the creator. They had good security didn't mean she couldn't hack through it. It just took her longer to make her way though the firewall. Once in she decided the best option was to just program in the virus that she had made. This would be a good test for it.

"So, I think you two deserve a bonus. I mean, these Sith Lords really don't need that much money. Diapers are expensive," she nodded not looking up or really expecting a response. She was just talking out loud and didn't really expect a response from anyone.
She looked up when Atin and the team came out. What she had accomplished would have to do because now she had a different job to do. "Come on, we are going to get you somewhere safe. Your getting out of here I just need you to stay with me and be brave." She motioned to the scared group and she started out of this building just in time as the sprinkler system was just starting up.

"I need a transport, now." She was in charge of them now and needed to direct them in the correct direction. She also needed to make sure Atin got out of here with her.

[member="Vilaz Munin"][member="Shado CZ MK 001"][member="Arla Balor"][member="Atin Kandossii"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom