Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is so much more.

"Well....Alexandra I think you might be-" Kahne was cut off immediately as a very loud bang came from the hangar doors, that left a strong outward indention in the middle of them. The center began to glow, and then it turned a bright orange. The doors were being burned through, perhaps by a lightsaber. And in his mind that meant only one thing, another force user was here. A strong sting of darkside energy could be felt here, and he didn't' like the feeling at all.

"At the ready men." Kahne called out towards the team before him as their weapons were trained at the door. The door slammed open again with great intensity, as several pieces broke off and were hurtling towards them. Kahne took a step forward and his hand rose up instinctively, as the metal pieces came to a halt, the Jedi took another step forward and the metal objects flew back in the direction they came. He heard several grunts of pain and shouts to watch out. And thus they came through, several of them at first.

"Open fire!" Kahne called out towards his allies as the blaster fire was exchanged in either direction. The Jedi's green blade came to life as it began to deflect blaster fire as it came their way. The Sith couldn't be seen, just the troopers coming through. However they weren't Sith Troopers, or First Order troops, mercenaries it seemed like.

"I suppose you wouldn't listen If I asked you get back to the ship would you?" Kahne said with a small smirk to Alexandra.

[member="Alexandra Russo"]

Hope is the elixir of life. (retired)
...Be what?!

Alexandra had been listening with baited breath to [member="Kahne Porte"] for his explanation of his earlier strange question, but her curiosity never got satisfied as another loud bang on the hangar doors distracted the man and for good reason too. Not only was there a huge dent in the structure, but now there was an eery orange glow developing in the middle. The heat of whatever was doing it started to melt away pieces of the metal.

She didn't need the Force to tell her something real bad was going to come through. The seasoned starfighter pilot's gut was already anticipating the worst case scenario here and drew her blaster pistol holding it at the ready. Calming breaths were taken to keep her focused and in the present. It's what Alleycat did when going into a dogfight up top. Having a little nerves on board was okay, but if any more than that and it could make you freeze in panic; keeping one not able to critically think and react appropriately.

"Nice try, sweetheart," Alex quipped back, raising her left hand and wiggling the gemmed band on her ring finger at the Jedi Master. "Partners now, remember?! Afraid you're stuck with me as your side kick," the brunette grinned at her fiancé, then let loose with strategically placed shots at the advancing mercs that had made it through the initial barrage of fire power from the security team.

"I'm not complaining." Kahne shot back at her with a small smile as his attention diverted back to the firefight before them. The Jedi Master's blade twirled in and around as he deflected multiple blaster bolts coming their way and in such he began to move forward. The fire coming their way had lessened as Kahne gave the order for the group to move forward as much as they could. The Jedi's hand shot forward as he sent a strong force push towards a trio of soldiers coming through, and they shot back hitting the ground with a loud thud.

"Shall we moved forward Master Jedi?!" The Captain of the guard had shouted towards the Jedi, and which Kahne just shook his head as the incoming fire had died down. Kahne brow furrowed as he felt a strong sting of darkside energy again. "Wait." Kahne spoke just above a whisper as he took a few steps forward again, his eyesight staring deep into the darkness that was ahead, and if his reflexes were any slower, he wouldn't' have been able to dodge the attack that had come forward like never before.

A strong current of force lightning shot forward, that the Jedi Master barely managed to catch with his lightsaber blade, the surge of electrical force energy was mirroring in his eyes as he called upon the force to aid his saber and body in absorbing the attack. A few seconds later the attack ceased and Kahne remained at the ready position, as a figure began to walk forward.

"It's good to see you again, my love." The woman called out to him and Kahne narrowed his eyes at the woman as he didn't recognize who she was, however as she moved a bit closer to him, and the Jedi Master stood up straight. His eyes widened as he was essentially staring at a ghost or so he thought.

"Impossible....."

"No, not impossible. I see you have moved past me and have found a new life. No matter..." The woman spoke softly smirking towards Alexandra before looking back to Kahne, yet there were a tinge of poison that seemed to be released with every word she spoke.

"You died in my arms, I buried you." Kahne said, his voice starting to return to its normal manner.

"Yes you did, and I still lived. It was the will of the force, placing me in such a state, mimicking death. When I awoke however, after I removed the stones in sight and took that first breath of air again. You weren't there, you left me and moved on, and in your place I found darkness,despair everything you had saved me from when we first met. And now, I am all of those things, I am strong with the darkside of the force. Much stronger than you will ever know. And I have come to save you, just like you saved me. Return to me, my love. I will forgive you past transgression."

Kahne shook his head slightly as he closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. "You don't know what your talking about. I feel the darkside is strong with you, and it in turn has warped and destroyed your mind and who you were. I will never serve the darkside, you know this to be true. You died, I buried you. And I moved on, there is no changing that."

A long and yet wicked laugh escaped her mouth that echoed down the hallway, and that was when Kahne turned back a sorrow filled look on his face, glancing towards the Security personnel and finally on Alexandra. "Fall back. Please."

"Yes there is, I will take from you, everything. Everything that you hold dear in this world, friends,family, and finally the one you love." She glanced towards Alexandra and then her eyes fell upon her belly. "Whom is pregnant with your children." A low wicked giggle escaped her again, as she finally smiled towards them both.

Kahne face strained a bit as he glanced back towards Alexandra and company. "Please, go now!" He shouted towards them.

The woman took of her cloak and tossed it to the side and brandished her dual bladed lightsaber. The red blades coming to life on either side, as Kahne got into a ready position. She twirled her blade moving towards him, and the Jedi Master somersaulted over her, prompting her to attack away from Alexandra and company. The dance of red and green swirled furiously around as the Jedi and Sith began their fateful dance.

An alarm began to ring throughout the entire station, which meant something was seriously wrong. And whomever was their needed to evacuate soon. And thus the chaos would ensue as panicked people would begin to storm the complex, desperately trying to escape.

Suddenly everything got very surreal.

Something Alexandra had never seen before with her own eyes though had learned about in her military training came to be. A bolt of crackling blue energy came forth from where the mercenaries had assaulted their position in the hangar. Brandy brown orbs watched with shock and awe as [member="Kahne Porte"]'s lightsaber came to life with a snap hiss, then the Jedi Master's green blade caught the Force Lightning with it, absorbing and dissipating the pure energy blast before anything bad could happen.

A cloaked figure moved out from the shadows. It was a female with an eerie sneer, and she called her fiancé 'my love'. Was this the woman who Kahne had once loved and thought lost forever? The Master Jedi had not told Alexandra much about the details surrounding what happened just that it had, and it was one of the reasons why the man had taken so long to commit to their relationship fully.

The brunette swallowed hard yet stayed strong and defiant as the Dark Lady looked her over. The woman's words were meant to put fear into her, but Alexandra wouldn't let them... Well all except when she mentioned 'pregnant with your children'. Okay, this was getting way out of hand! Twins now?! But to be honest, it wasn't out of the question as twins did run in the Russo family. In fact, Alex's mother had been one and usually it skipped every other generation, or so the old wives' tale said.

When the cloak was discarded and out sprang a double-bladed red lightsaber, Alex's stomach did a flip flop as Kahne immediately somersaulted over the dark-tainted woman to draw the fight away from the security team and more so his current love. Was she a Sith, and is this what would happen if Kahne fell to the dark side? Alexandra would never let that happen if she could help it.

It wasn't a moment later that klaxons began to go off as well indicating the station was in trouble and to evacuate. Alexandra knew the only way right now she could help the Jedi Master was to get to their ship and set up to extract him somehow. He would just have to hold her off long enough... The thought sent a chill down her spine if Kahne couldn't.

Alexandra took one last loving look at the man she so truly loved fight for his life, their lives, then turned on her booted heel and headed back the way they had come previously. Pulling her comlink out as she ran down a crowed corridor that connected the north and south hangars, the pilot called out to the Jedi Master's loyal and trusted R2 unit that was waiting on the Legacy probably fit to be tied. The astromech droid was really possessive of her master and cared about him maybe just a bit too much, though was that any different than her own R2 unit, Rusty. He acted the same way towards her.

"Gala.... Get the ship ready for immediate departure. I'm coming in hot. We have to save Kahne!" she yelled into the comm device just as an explosion rocked the station and tossed her to the decking.

It had been some time since the Jedi Master had engaged in a duel with a Sith and this seemed to be so much more personal then ever before. Spark flew throughout the skirmish as the Jedi's Soresu form was holding strong, as it took him many years to Master this from. The alarm rang through the hangar louder than ever. Several could be seen running past them and around in the Hangar either trying to get towards a ship or just trying to escape clashing of their sabers.

She was fast,quick and agile....much more than Kahne remembered her too be. The darkside was indeed powerful in her and thus the station rocked a bit as after they had come to a deadlock, and knocked them both to the ground. The Jedi regained his ground quickly enough and he jumped up to the top of a ship and he pointed his blade towards her.

"Your not gonna win, give it up. I will not succumb to the darkside of the force, not to you." Kahne glared at her as she she just snarled at him.

"You will, I don't want to kill you but I will if I have too."

Kahne watched for a few moments as she raised a crate from her side and launched it towards Kahne. The Jedi's hand shot outward and the crate stopped suddenly and just fell to the ground.

"You died, and you aren't back. Something else has taken hold of you, and I hope you find out what that is before it destroys you."

"SILENCE!!!!" The woman screamed as a deadly torrent of force lightning was released from her hand heading towards the Jedi.

Kahne's blade raised up again as he blocked the deadly torrent of force lightning with his blade. The one had a much stronger punch to it, as a pained looked showed on the face of the Jedi Master.

All the while,he hoped and prayed that his wife and unborn children were okay. No doubt if she reached communications with his ship, Gala would be working overtime right now to get the ship ready.

Umph!

Alexandra hit the decking hard and slid into the wall of the corridor as an explosion rocked the space station. It took a moment for her to shake it off; the impact knocking the wind out of the long-legged pilot and causing Alex to bite her lip, but other that there didn't seem to be any other injuries. The brunette pushed herself up and continued making her way to the Legacy, who's boarding ramp was already down.

Booted feet carried Alleycat quickly to the cockpit of the light freighter once on the ship and was immediately greeted by a stream of beeps, whirls, and exaggerated tweets. Good thing the former Rogue Leader was fluent in 'droid speak'. For supposedly being a lady as Kahne's astromech droid often said she was, the R2 unit sure had a mouth on her and was bossy.

"I know, I know, Gala... Gods for Force sake, settle down. I'm on it!" the brandy-eyed Taanabian retorted, then flipped a couple of switches and feathered the flight controls rising the Legacy off the hangar deck on its repulsorlifts.

The courier ship edged out of the space station's hangar past the magcon, then swung around to the other side of the station to where Kahne was fighting the Sith Lady; his former dead love. That thought played over and over in Alex's head and sent a chill down her spine.

Brady brown orbs spotted the dark-haired Jedi Master atop another ship just inside the north hangar bay still fighting the female darksider as Alexandra angled the Legacy in deftly with the boarding ramp to him, hoping to give Kahne an escape route. Alex's heart was in her throat as she watched helplessly. The station was beginning to become unstable as more alarms went off and pieces the structure were coming apart. She hoped the other occupants on the station were getting away safely as well because in minutes or less the place would be non-survivable.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

As he struggled, he could sense that she was struggling as well. The Jedi Master's blade came forward, the hilt of the blade going outward as his own will and strength with the lightside of the force showing as clear as anything right now. The torrent of lightning was ceased on her end as Kahne let out a small sigh as he watched her take a few steps back and drop to one knee. He could sense it within her, she was tired, and her onslaught of attacks with the force as drained her greatly. Kahne glanced to his side as he could see his ship and from their Alexandra at the helm. Kahne reached up for his comlink but realized it was damage due to the close electrical interference the force lightning caused. The Jedi master tossed it to the side as he reached out with the force, somehow desperately trying to reach the mind of Alexandra.

Alexandra...my love...

Another shake of the space station caused Kahne to lose his footing and fall forward however luckily training kicked in and he landed softly on his feet. The Sith, Liara looked up towards him and he shook his head as just plain evil and hate seethed from her. The Jedi turned quickly and started to sprint towards the Legacy, deactivating his saber and clipping it to his best beforehand. The Jedi called upon the force as he jumped up to make it on the ramp, landing on the ramp his boots making a small thud against the steel floor of it. He turned around just as she was on him again just from the ground.

"This isn't over!" She let out a horrible sounding screech and both her hands rose in defiance, as he felt the ship shudder slightly and thus gave a small shake as she had hold of it with with last of her strength it seemed. Kahne looked down to her and he looked back towards the cockpit, not being able to see Alexandra, however he could feel her presence, their presence. Kahne reached for his weapon and the blade ignited as he threw the blade towards the woman, the blade circling as she wasn't expecting it and she took the hit from the lightsaber, striking her side.

That freed up the ship as the ramp began to close. "Get us out of here, Alexandra!" Kahne called back towards cockpit, and the Jedi Master slowly sat on the ground, lying back taking a few deep breaths. Beads of sweat could be seen on his face as he stared up towards the ceiling, contemplating what in the universe just happened.

Alexandra felt the Jedi Master brush her consciousness using the Force as he had done many a time during their courtship, then Kahne's words were heard softly in the back of her mind like the faintest whisper. The sensation always gave her pause when he did that. This time for the Force-blind Taanabian it was both comforting and nerve racking as Kahne didn't seem to finish his thought as the space station shook once again. Did the Naboo make the jump. Was he okay?!

Next came a horrible screeching sound, not from metal on metal, but rather from the mouth of the Sith lady. Her voice was menacing and evil beyond comprehension, and reverberated in the hangar bay as well as in the ship. It sent a shiver down Alex's spine as she held the flight controls steady.

As soon as Kahne yelled confirmation he was indeed on the Legacy, Alexandra gunned the engines and jetted the light freighter out of the hangar past the mag-con into the blackness of space. She pushed the throttle to full and set up for the quickest exit vector they could make away from the space station. Just as the nav-computer beeped, a fiery ball could be seen in the distance. The brunette pilot didn't wait to see the details of what happened as she pulled down the hyperdrive lever and the stars elongated, then turned into a white blur.

Alleycat was no novice here. She made a quick micro jump, then another to dust their trail before sending them on their way toward Monastery though there was a feeling that wasn't going to be their final destination. Gala was given the 'con', which she gladly took keeping a watchful eye on everything in the cockpit, then Alexandra made her way back to where Kahne was. Emotions began to bubble up as she saw her dark-haired fiancé on the floor gathering himself. She knelt down and hugged him fiercely, then pulled back after a few moments and looked into his weary ocean blues with a mix of concern, relief, and scared tenderness.

"Are you okay?"

[member="Kahne Porte"]

When she came to his side and hugged him, the Jedi hugged her back and held on to her as if he hadn't seen her in years. She asked if he was okay and Kahne just shrugged his shoulders slightly and smirked. "I've been better." Kahne sat up, his feet flat on the floor as his arms rested on his knees. "I'll be fine." Kahne said with an added reassurance. "Are you okay?" Kahne inquired, as he looked into her eyes. However he didn't wait to long until he leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"I'm sorry about that, I truly am." Kahne said in reference to the individual from his past. Although he wondered how could he be sorry, she was dead. He did bury her, and yet know here she was. Perhaps he was sorry that he didn't tell her before about...her.

"I guess, we have a lot to talk about." The Jedi said easily enough, now that it was out there, he couldn't not tell her about what happened.

[member="Kahne Porte"] said he was fine, but the Taanabian knew better, and she didn't need the Force to sense that; only her intuition as his other half, well soon to be... hopefully still.

For the Jedi Master, what just happened was down right personal; a painful past best put away that had come back to the present - to haunt him it seemed. It was like when Riggs showed up out of nowhere after Russo thought her previous lover had died in the horrific space battle at Coruscant. He hadn't fallen to the dark side per se only booze, though in itself could be said to be of the same dark path to a degree. At least the man didn't try to kill her outright upon reunion, just smother the former Flight Commander with too much love... Was that even such a thing?!

For Alex's part, the last couple hours had been overwhelming to say the least. Going from the highest of emotions as Kahne asked her to be his wife to finding out she was to be a mother of not one but two children just barely beginning to take life within her womb, then being introduced to his former love thought dead now a Sith Lord; very much alive and wanting revenge in one way or another.

There was a small part of her that just wanted to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over her head, but that was not the Alexandra the Master Jedi had grown to love and cherish since that first meeting over a pastry and caf on Sullust. No his Alleycat was staunchly determined and independent as well as fiercely loyal and more so in love with him; not the persona, but that which made him Kahne.

Kahne's kiss was so wanted/needed though the brunette pulled back quicker than she wanted to due to cut on the inside of her lip from biting it in the fall she took when the station rocked on her way to the ship. "I'm okay for the most part," Alex smiled softly, brandy eyes looking away for a moment towards the galley, then back to meet his loving baby blues.

"Nothing a cup of hot chocolate won't fix since it seems now I can't have any caf and/or whiskey to calm my nerves... " the pilot quipped lightly with a knowing gaze as her petite hand went to her flat stomach, then she pushed up to stand and offered a hands-up to her fiancé off the decking where the dark-haired Jedi sat.

"How about I make us some, then we can talk, hmm? Like you said, there is much for us to discuss and time is what we have until we reach Monastery, or at least that is where I pointed us for now."

Kahne smiled as she glanced down towards her hand as it touched her stomach a moment before she stood up and his gaze followed her. His hands reached for her's as he accepted her aid in helping him up. The Jedi rose to his feet rather quickly as his hands just rested on Alexandra's sides as he pulled her in closer. Kahne kissed her on the forehead and nodded his head slightly.

The Jedi winked at her as he left her to do what she was going to do and he walked back towards the room and he took a deep breath as he stood their for a moment and just closed his eyes trying to clear his mind a moment. Kahne reached down to his lightsaber for a moment and he placed it in the case on his desk and he took a seat on the small couch that was in the room. The Jedi Master still couldn't hid his happiness that he was going to get married and he was going to have children. However that was all shattered here today, and he was truly worried...not for himself but for the lives of his fiancee and unborn children. While Kahne knew that he wouldn't let anything happen to them while he was around, there would be times when he wasn't around.

There was dark storm on the Horizon, and Kahne knew that he would have to be ready for when it came.

So much had happened in such a small expanse of time for them this day. It was all very surreal, and now pretty overwhelming to say the least. Alexandra was glad for the private moment alone in the galley while making the hot chocolates for them. Her wayward thoughts were filled with raw, subjective emotions not objective musings as her gaze went to the diamond ring still worn about her finger. Tears kept wanting to blur her vision, but the stubborn Taanabian wouldn't let them get their way and blinked them away. She very seldom cried, let alone in front of someone. The pilot needed to be strong and not let doubts start to creep into the mission here; relying on her military training to not become a complete blubbering idiot.

Taking a deep breath and putting a smile on her face, the brandy-eyed brunette entered the room where [member="Kahne Porte"] had settled himself. Alexandra handed one of the steaming mugs to the Jedi Master, then eased down next to him on the couch; tucking one leg under her bottom in doing so as she often sat like that two-fisting the mug in her grasp. A nervous wave of nausea suddenly came over her, but it was willed away. Throwing up wasn't an option either.

"So... Want to tell me what that was all about, hmm? And are you sure I'm pregnant, Kahne... with twins no less? I mean, usually it's the girl who knows first, right?!" she quipped softly, then took a nervous sip of the chocolatey, hot drink.

Kahne glanced up and showed Alexandra a small smile as she entered the room and handed him the steaming cup of hot chocolate. Kahne raised the mug slightly as he took a small sip of it and it did bring a glimpse of warmth back into him as he sat back into the sofa and then turned towards Alexandra. He settled in a bit more as he would begin this.

"When I was roughly around 15 or so, before I was knighted I met this girl that had just arrived to the Jedi Temple. She was wild,funny, but she also had a good sense of calm about her. Obviously she was their to be trained as a Jedi, I introduced myself and tried to make her feel welcome and such things like that. From then on we bonded and meshed quite well with each other. We fought together,trained and eventually got Knighted and then Mastered together. Eventually around mid twenties I fell in love with her and her with me."

Kahne cleared his throat raising the mug again to take a small sip, and then another sip. This seemed like it was easy to tell, as it seemed to roll of off his tongue rather smoothly. However the fact was, that he hated telling this story and this is the first time he had ever done so. Kahne had felt like he had relived it many times before.

"Two years ago there was a battle on the outer edges of Silver Jedi Space. There was a battle that we should have never been a part of, out of the seven Jedi that there was, I was the only one who survived. She didn't, she died in my arms just before the battles end. I couldn't bring myself to burn her like the Jedi of old, so I buried her instead. I was charged with protecting them, protecting her...and I failed."

The Jedi didn't want to get into anymore detail at this time, perhaps over the course of a few days but nothing more could be told that she wouldn't have known as far as Jedi and love went. Kahne took a drink this time, the hot liquid running down his throat however good it was the small pain that it caused had no effect on him.

"Yes, my love. You are pregnant. And now you know why I was so hesitant with you. I'm so sorry I couldn't tell you earlier."

Alexandra turned on the couch so that they were more or less facing one another; mug in hand and sitting on her one leg underneath herself. She listened thoughtfully with an open mind to what [member="Kahne Porte"] started to share with her about her. The Taanabian didn't need the Force to tell how much the Jedi had loved the other Jedi, and how much pain he was in now knowing what he knew had become of the woman, whom he thought dead and buried. It was written all over the Naboo's face, showed in his eyes, and was messaged in man's voice as he told his tale.

The pilot couldn't imagine what Kahne was going through right now, though in a way she could. Russo had a similar experience when she saw or seemingly did so Riggs' ship blow before her eyes, then for the former navy captain to walk through the doors one year later in the flesh. What was different for Alex was that the Coruscanti had not fallen to the dark side... only the bottle, which in itself could be considered a dark demon, though he had not tried to kill her upon doing so. This woman had tried to ether to make Kahne bend to her will or end him in vengeance. His story was so much more compelling and heartfelt with angst and despair.

The brunette took a sip of the hot drink, giving time for everything put forth to be digested so to speak before she spoke. "It's okay, Kahne. I am glad to know now. It actually makes sense why you were so hesitant with committing to our long going relationship," Alex smiled softly reaching out to grasp his free hand with her ringed one.

"I want you to know that I love you just as I did before. That much I can assure you has not changed. I am still wholeheartedly wanting to be your wife, life partner as some say, but even more so the mother of your children - a big surprise indeed at this juncture, but very much delightful. I would though understand if you need time to figure this all out, or even ask to put things on hold... Well the one can't be as it is already a done deal, but you know what I mean."

Kahne was happy that she was able to say those words. That she was able to love him just as she did before and that she could understand why he was...the way he was with her. Her hand reached for his own and he took a deep breath as he showed a reassuring smile. He was glad she was still there and would continue to be. Much had come and gone through the Jedi's life.

That was the typical road for a Jedi, in all aspects. While during his time before the only thing he had faith in was himself and the force, those had never let him down. And now his faith was in another, whom he hoped would never let him down either. And by her words she spoke, the sincerity they carried he was sure she never would.

"We don't need to put things on hold. I'm sure of everything right now, especially you..." Kahne said as he raised her hand to his lips and kissed her hand gently. "I love you, Alexandra."

"I love you too, Kahne, always have, always will," the brandy-eyed brunette whispered back tenderly with moisture threatening to blur her vision; happy and equally relieved tears at hearing [member="Kahne Porte"]'s answer to her posed question.

All this raw emotion wasn't the norm for Alex though the pilot supposed it was due to being overly tired and full of new hormones courtesy of the two little beings barely created and carried deep inside her womb. How could she not see this coming or know outright? Well the Taanabian maybe had an inkling by how she was feeling off and the increasingly vivid visions she and Kahne both had about the wheat field and the two children standing there; for her it seemed only a hopeful dream is all. Now it would be a reality. The Force did indeed work in mysterious ways as the Jedi Master would tell her from time to time.

Alexandra tried not to let a yawn come to life, but it was hard not to as mouth opened wide and dark-lashed eyelids closed for a moment. It was still middle of the night or at least late morning depending on your point of view after all.

"Sorry, sweets... I promise it is not you," she smiled apologetically. "Maybe we should finish our cocoas, then go back to bed for a bit. We still have like twelve hours until our scheduled arrival at Monastery. There is still much more to discuss, but I have hope things will fall into place as the Force has seen fit to connect us forever in the most cherished and humbling ways."

Kahne nodded as he noted the look in her eyes as he could see the tears there. The Jedi Master had figured out much information in a short amount of time, just as Alexandra did. And it was something that they both would need to process more carefully and he knew that it wasn't going to get done tonight. However they both needed some sleep.

They finished their cocoas and after placing their cups away both climbed into bed and fell asleep in each other's arms. The Jedi Master held Alexandra close as he wrapped his arms around her, from behind as they both fell into a deep sleep and their dreams began to consume them. There he was again, standing among the fields as he could see Alexandra in the distance however this time it seemed much more real. Kahne knew that laughter and even dark times lay ahead, and he he would have to do whatever was necessary to ensure the safety of himself and of his fiancee and unborn children.

While there was trouble on the horizon, the force was with them, all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom