Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is so much more.

Space travel had become quite easy for the Jedi Master, his ship docked at an outpost a few parsecs away from Kashyyyk. With the task at hand now done, Kahne had made it a point to return to Monastery. Medical supplies were taken to Kashyyyk as part of a special envoy to some much troubled wookiees. That was finished and Kahne was on the return trip. One of the things that made this trip much more enjoyable was that Alexandra Russo was with him. Refueling and giving his shuttle a small rest, and in reality wanting more alone time with her.

The Jedi opened his eyes for a small moment as he reached over to his datapad to check the time and it was just a quarter past two am. Kahne tapped the screen that turned it off and he laid there for a few moments taking in a steady breath or two. Laying to his right was the wonderful form of Alexandra Russo.

Kahne scooted closer to her as he put his arm around her, not wanting to disturb her. Yet very much wanted so as he placed a kiss or two on her shoulder.

[member="Alexandra Russo"]

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
His warm lips upon her bare shoulder brought Alexandra out of a most wondrous dream. Again it was the repeating one where she was walking in a field of tall, summer wheat, hands gliding across the bushy tops as the brunette kept moving towards a man and two children seemingly waiting for her on the edge of the field. This time the scene was the most clear and real feeling of them all.

The pilot stirred with a soft, contented moan escaping her kiss swollen lips and nestled back into [member="Kahne Porte"]'s naked body as he embraced hers from behind under the covers in the double bunk, which was in the captain's cabin of the light freighter that the Jedi Master now had for his travels. Alexandra was pleasantly surprised, okay ecstatic, that he had asked her to accompany him on a humanitarian mission to the Wookiee planet instead of taking his padawan learner with him. She had felt left out of his life as of late and even contemplated ending their relationship, but that was only a transient thought really during a really down moment for her.

Recently coming across her former fiancé on the Smugglers' Moon while on a stop over there had brought about bittersweet memories of the two together. Though in the end, Russo chose to keep things just as friends with Riggs much to the Coruscanti's disappointment, but she did leave him with a well running ship by fixing his YT-1300 for him and saving the smuggling captain from the clutches of a ruthless mechanic affectionately called Miss Blondie Pants.

"Mhmm... What time is it? I was having that dream again. So close this time," she whispered between them eyes still closed. Kahne would know of what dream. He had the same one, or at least used to.

Kahne Porte wrapped his arms around the body of the beautiful Alexandra Russo as they moved closer together and at which Kahne couldn't imagine any other place he'd rather be right now. "That is a good dream..." Kahne whispered against her soft skin as he then leaned his head on her shoulder. The Jedi knew what the woman had desired in her heart, for he had indeed desired the same things too. But what drew back the Jedi Master from such a commitment he could not say. At the present time he wasn't sure if it was fear or something else that was hindering his ability to express himself as he fully desired. He had hoped that such a thing wouldn't cause a disruption between the feelings they had for each other now. But then again that was difficult to say. The Jedi Master knew that she was very dear to him in ways he couldn't describe, and he had hoped for now that would be enough.

And if it wasn't, it seemed they would be at a crossroads...

Kahne cleared his throat as softly as he could, thus drawing on a deep breath.

"It's a quarter past two am." The Jedi Master whispered to her. "I'm glad you are here, Alexandra."

Brandy brown eyes fluttered open slowly as [member="Kahne Porte"]'s warm breath tickled her dark lashes. Alexandra rotated just a bit backwards so as to be able to look up at the Master Jedi's handsome face.

"I'm glad you think so," the brunette smiled groggily, then the time hit her. "Two? Is everything okay?" she asked, trying to wake up in case there was something he needed to tell her that was important.

Racking her brain, Alex couldn't really think of anything that had happened... other than maybe, naw. Was it about them? She stroked his cheek tenderly with soft fingertips waiting for an answer.

As she stroked his cheeked he simply stared into her eyes deeply. It seemed as if he was searching for something, unaware of what was going to come next. Like he was searching for some sort of sign as what to do from an unlikely source.

"Everything is perfect, you know that." Kahne whispered to her, leaning in and giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

The Jedi cleared his throat slightly as he glanced away for a few moments and then looked back to her. "You.....you know that I love you, right?" Kahne whispered.

What was going on in that gorgeous head of his, hmm? [member="Kahne Porte"] had never looked so deeply into her eyes before or rather right into her soul searching, searching for something. Did he find it?

"I'm glad you think so," Alex replied in a warm tone smiling at him.

The kiss placed softly against the brunette's lips was tender and caring from the Jedi Master. His next words caught the Taanabian by surprise though. Kahne had never actually said he loved the pilot before. It was generally assumed or inferred between them in their actions of their feelings for each other. This was a round about way of him doing so, but she'd take it.

Turning around in his embrace so she could face him, Alexandra placed her hand upon his bare chest over the Naboo's heart. Brandy brown orbs gazed into his baby blue.

"Well, yes and no... I mean yes I hoped you did as I love you very much, but no because you'd never said those three little words to me before. I... What makes you say it now of all times to do so?" she asked quietly of her lover with only love brimming in her eyes for the man.

Her hand moved across his chest and rested against his heart. Kahne found his hand moving and he gently placed it on top of hers. She had asked what made him say those words now, was it perhaps the time to do so. The Jedi felt so, even though he was slightly afraid of anything and everything that those words meant.

"I had a dream, Alexandra." The Jedi whispered to her, as his fingers ran over and over at a slow pace along the hand at his heart. "I had a dream of what my life would be like without you, and it was....." Kahne took a small breath as he looked away from her for a few moments as his eyes just stared were her heart was. "It was unbearable, it was dark and a the light had faded from my eyes. I feel like this was more than just a dream, like I was shown something. Before I could see you and our children, happy and content like no other. But after I saw a life without you, it was just darkness." Kahne smirked and looked back up into her eyes. "I was shown something, I don't want to discuss it, at least not right now, but it made me realize."

The Jedi closed whatever distance there was between them as he leaned in and kissed her lips.

"That I love you, I don't want to lose you."

[member="Kahne Porte"] was being all serious like. It was kinda scaring her.

Alexandra listened thoughtfully as the Jedi Master began to tell her of his dream and what it meant, well sorta. Apparently he was shown something awful, but Kahne didn't want to share it with her. It gave her a chill as many things went through her mind of what it could be.

Had he fallen to the dark side in his dream without her? Was she his hope for staying to the light?

The brunette's brandy brown eyes gazed tenderly into his blue, "I'm not going anywhere so you're not losing me. Hearing you say you love me confirms what I've felt from you all this time. Every one has gone away in my life.... I don't want you to go either. In fact, I'd be perfectly happy if we never separated, but I know that isn't something you can promise me."

Kahne understood her worries, and he understood her fears. He knew that they couldn't live in fear, not now. Especially at a time like this in the galaxy. Kahne would have liked to have just ran away with her and disappear into their love deep in space. Have their family as he had foresaw them too.

"We can't live in fear my love. I can promise you, that I will give you my everything. As long as you trust me, and have faith in me." The Jedi Master whispered to her, this being an important point for him. Kahne knew that this doubt was a poison, and he wasn't going to let it run his life. He wouldn't do it, he'd rather live alone for the rest of his days then live in this doubt.

"Do you trust me, completely, Alexandra?"

"No, fear for fear's sake will only drive us apart as will not having faith nor trust in each other," Alexandra replied back in a soft tone; her brandy brown gaze not leaving [member="Kahne Porte"]'s baby blue.

Gods how she could just get lost in those eyes. They were home to Alex. The pilot always found herself draped in the warmth of hope and unconditional acceptance when he looked at her or more so into the Taanabian's soul. Yes, she loved him as he did her. There was no denying the truth in that fact.

"You have never given me a reason not to so yes, I do trust you completely, Kahne... with all my being." Alexandra smiled tenderly at the Jedi Master.

"I'm glad you said that." Kahne whispered to her as he gave her a strong passionate kiss, while rolling on top of her for a few moments. "I've waited what feels like a lifetime for someone like you." And it was the truth, while Kahne had been in this galaxy for a time already, still on the young side a little bit. A few more years and he would hit thirty.

"Can I show you something?" Kahne asked as he gave her another kiss on the lips. "It's important..." Kahne whispered to her as he climbed off of her and sat at the edge of the bed. A small beeping alerted him to something going on, and Kahne reached for his clothes as he started to get dressed."Hmm." Kahne said rather curiously as he stood up after getting dressed. "I'm gonna go see what's the issue." Kahne hadn't sensed anything amiss.

The Jedi moved up to the front, and while here he decided to get that item out of the lock box and place it in his pocket.

"Alexandra, we may have a slight problem." Kahne called back towards her, as Kahne had checked the frequencies for the space station they were docked at, and it seemed the station had some intruders.

Alexandra smiled into the passion-filled kiss and wrapped her long, lean legs around the Jedi Master's as he rolled atop her; fingers running through is dark hair as well. She had no intention of letting him leave that position either until the man said he wanted to show her something important.

"I know exactly what you mean... though being an alleycat and all it's been three lifetimes for me," Alex replied with a warm tease as her brandy brown orbs gazed lovingly up into his baby blue.

The Taanabian reluctantly released [member="Kahne Porte"] from their intimate embrace, then rolled over onto her side to watch him get dressed. The Master Jedi's nicely-honed physique from all his hours of training was always a pleasure to observe with any amount of clothing on though the flygirl preferred it the way he had been just moments ago...

"Okay... Well I do hope it's nothing because we didn't quite get to the good part yet," Alex answered with a mischievous grin as he exited their shared cabin.

Alexandra let out a contented sigh as she laid back against the pillows and smoothed out the sheet covering her naked body. Curiosity was killing the cat as her mind wondered boldly what Kahne had wanted to show her being it so important to him in that precise moment. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach with one hopeful thought. The Jedi was being awfully serious back there and not in a bad way either. A big smile was growing on her face while feeling wishful, but suddenly left as the Jedi Master called to her - there may be a slight problem. That line in her book never bared well.

The former Rogue was an expert at getting dressed quickly... Course Alleycat had always laid out her flight gear in an orderly fashion to make it streamline. Here, she had to look hard to find her undergarments that had been hastily removed before the two had ended up on the Captain's bunk doing full evasive maneuvers of the loving kind.

Still buttoning her tunic up, Alex joined Kahne to find out what was going on.

"So what degree of slight are we speaking of, hmm?"

While all the times the Jedi has been with Alexandra and their bond had grown to what is was now, he never liked to use the force to sense what she was feeling and things like that. Kahne always had a knack for seeing her true self all the while he had asked her if she trusted him, he already knew the answer to that. He was thinking about that, while also checking out the alert message that was being sent to everyone, telling everyone to stay put. Kahne sent a message to the security personnel letting them know who he was and he could provide assistance if necessary.

"So what degree of slight are we speaking of, hmm?"

"This degree...." Kahne said as he turned to her holding the ring between his thumb and index finger, while he showed a small smile towards Alexandra. "There might actually be a problem, but I wanted to give this to you before that." Kahne said with a small chuckle. Would it have been wise to probably get on one knee, potentially...however Kahne never really believed in the one knee approach.

"I'm sorry this took me so long to ask you, I just had to be sure that you were the one and this wasn't a dream for me." The Jedi spoke truthfully as he glanced down towards the ring and back up to her.

"Marry me, Alexandra." Kahne said in a true and loving way, she'd be able to tell that this was real, and not a dream. She was the one that he was waiting for, and he couldn't be happier that he was standing here asking this question to her.

Time stood still as the pilot's brandy brown gaze zeroed in on the sparkling diamond ring [member="Kahne Porte"] held between his fingers with precious care and endearing words attached.

Alexandra's hands came to her mouth as she took in an audible excited gasp of air. She was not expecting this now, but had hoped and wished for it to happen someday, somehow. The brunette's heart felt like it was going to beat right out of her chest as joy-filled teary eyes looked up at the Jedi Master waiting for her response to his all important question. She had to pinch herself to make sure this was real. Looking up, Kahne's face told her all Alex needed to know. He was sure of the decision to ask her to be his life long partner... his wife.

The Taanabian smiled brightly, then bit her lip as emotions started to come to the surface. She swallowed, then answered in a trembly yet assured voice.

"Yes, Kahne... Yes, I will marry you," Alex exclaimed with an emphatic nod as a rapturous tear rolled down her flushed cheek. "That ring though.... oh my gods, it's so gorgeous!"

Kahne was quite pleased as he watched her reactions with much joy and admiration after the question had been asked, and then she answered much to his delight. He took her hand and placed the ring on her ring finger, afterwards raising her hand up to his mouth and kissing it gently and then looked into Alexandra's eyes.

"I'm quite happy you said yes." Kahne said with a big smile on his face. He reached around, holding her by her waist, pulling her into to his embrace and giving her a long and passionate kiss. Kahne had been waiting and slightly nervous about this moment for some time, simply because throwing himself back out their and asking the question of a lifetime. However she gave the best answer he could have wanted and now they seemingly had forever waiting for them both.

"Now...." Kahne whispered slightly as the kiss broke and made eye contact with her again. His hands were left just atop her butt as he gave a playful squeeze. "I have to go take care of what's going on right now. I will definitely be back soon." He chuckled lightly as his hand rose up and lingered on her shoulders. "What do you think?" Kahne whispered, showing her a big smile.

Besides, how much trouble could he get into within a short amount of time.

"Well I should hope so," Alex teased lightly as the brunette melted into [member="Kahne Porte"]'s renewed embrace and relished in his long and passionate kissed to see the deal. Again, the pilot knew she was home within the Jedi's strong and loving arms. And if this was home, then her heart would forever be there too.

The Taanabian liked it when the Master Jedi got frisky as he squeezed her back side playfully before they broke apart. Brandy brown eyes darted from Kahne's blue to the crystal clear gem worn around her finger, then back to his handsome mug. "The ring fits perfectly.... I love it!" Alex beamed, then a more thoughtful look came about.

"I think though I should go with you... Two are always better than one," she winked, then turned on her booted heel to go get her gun belt that was hanging off the back of the chair in their shared cabin. It was the only article on her from the night before that did't get flung haphazardly somewhere.

While Kahne had never been one to dwell and think to much of the future as he was just a stay in the moment and focus on the here and now. He was selfish for a few moments as he thought about their lives in a few years and even further. Together, with their kids and a house somewhere. The Jedi smiled for a few moments before he kissed Alexandra on the cheek before she went to go and get her weapon.

"I'm really glad you are here." Kahne said as he glanced back at the message that was sent via computerized system. Northern section of the station, with this being a rather big station, he was sure their wasn't to much trouble. The Jedi led them down the ramp of his ship and into the somewhat empty hangar that was the one of several on this station. He was sure everyone was told to return to a secure area. The only people of note that he could see were security personnel searching around various places.

"Come on, let's get going." Kahne said as he looked towards Alexandra, extending his hand out for her to take. As he would lead them towards the northern portion of the space station, and to a force that would essentially change his life forever.

"Mhm... There's no other place or person I'd rather be with," Alex smiled sincerely over her shoulder before walking away from her fiancé. The thought of being engaged to [member="Kahne Porte"] brought a giddiness to the pilot adding a bounce to the Taanabian's step along the corridor.

It only took a few moments for Alexandra to go into their quarters on the ship and grab her blaster pistol and jacket, then the brunette met the Jedi Master at the top of the boarding ramp. The couple disembarked from the light freighter to find the hangar with only a few vessels present and no activity, then Kahne extended his hand to take hers.

Alexandra nodded pleased and slipped her newly 'ringed' one into the Naboo's giving it a little squeeze, then followed along stride for stride as they made their way towards the space station's north side; brandy brown eyes keeping watch for anything related to the station's urgent message,

"It's awfully quiet don't you think for there being a disturbance enough to put a bulletin out by the station master. What does your radar say, hmm?" the former Rogue asked teasingly yet seriously referring to the Master Jedi's Force senses.

Kahne's eyes were open and his sense were at an all time high, however there were several things that he was picking up. And that was a curious thing, but also a very potentially dangerous thing. Something was here and they didn't want anyone to know, which would explain the potential threat that security had spoken off. Kahne gave Alexandra's hand a small squeeze as he raised it up and kissed it gently. All the while he knew that something was indeed wrong, it didn't hurt to show a little love here and there. This was a big moment for them, and Kahne in truth wanted to take Alex back to bed and make love to her like never before. After this he felt, they would have the time for a more pressing moment for them.

They moved down the hallway as several civilians scrambled by them and they looked quite scared and the Chief Security officer ran up to them. "Master Jedi, there looks to be a several shuttles that have docked in the hangar 12 and there has been no response from them yet. I've got most of the security detail down that way around seventy men. The rest are securing the other parts of the station."

"I want you to take forty from those seventy and ensure the rest of the station is secure, they might be distracting you. I can feel it, the darkside of the force is strong here. I will stay with your remaining men. If everything is clear come back here and we will deal with this."

The Chief officer nodded and reached for his comlink as those numbers began to leave the area with him. "Keep in touch Master Jedi!"

"Of course." Kahne nodded his head as he stared at the hangar door that was probably around a hundred feet form them.

The Jedi Master looked to Alexandra and showed a small smile, even among what was going on, that smile began to fade. "I'm not liking this Alexandra. Why would they attack this station for? It doesn't make any sense. And there's something else too...elusive..."

There was an extremely loud bang that came from the hangar bay door, as weapons were drawn to it, all those that were in the area.Weapons and attention was turned towards that,as the banging happened again.

And thus he heard it....

Father.....

Kahne closed his eyes for a moment as confused look came over his face, as he reached out with the force. Among his own lightside aura, that was being swarmed by the dark, he could see two small dots of light in the distance. As Kahne made his way towards them, he got closer and closer, those lights even as small as they were, seemed to never get swarmed by the darkness.

Father.....

Kahne opened his eyes quickly and he found himself looking at Alexandra. He stared at her for a few moments, and he glanced towards her stomach then back up to look at her.

"Sweetheart, have you been feeling well lately?"

[member="Kahne Porte"] was being particularly affectionate in public, which the Jedi Master wasn't usually though there was no complaint from Alexandra. Perhaps with his heart settled now with her agreeing to marry him, he felt more free to do so or the pure happiness was overwhelming his sensibilities. Either way the brunette beauty relished in the man's endearments as they made their way through the station.

When the couple came upon the Security Chief, it was now evident that indeed something was going down here. What exactly was still to be seen though from the banging and clanking upon the hangar bay doors it wasn't good. The Taanabian fingered her side arm holstered off her shapely hip as they took cover with the rest of the station's security force left behind, ready to pull the blaster pistol if and when needed. The former Rogue was not shy in using if called upon to do so, and had pretty good aim as Alex's late father had taught her how to shoot on the farm at a young age. The elite pilot's military training had just reenforced it.

"Me neither... This doesn't seem like a random event any longer. Whomever is on the other side of the blast doors has an agenda it would seem," she answered, meeting Kahne's small smile with one of her own, then watched with curiosity as the dark-haired Master Jedi closed his eyes for a moment. Something was up...

The way Kahne suddenly opened his eyes kinda startled Alexandra, then his blue gaze fell straight upon her; first dropping to Alex's stomach, then rising up to meet her brandy browns quizzically. His out of context question for the situation caught the brunette off guard.

"Um... Yeah, I guess so. Maybe a little more tired than usual, but okay. Why?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom