Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign There are more of us, kid, there are more of us.

Akita Silasrune

A
way_to_the_lonely_mountain___erebor_by_crocorax-db1tkh5.jpg

Mount Tantiss, Wayland - Some time after the Battle of Wayland​

There came a time when one had to take matters into one's own hands. Long had Akita worked with and for Kaine of Clan Australis, serving as sentinel, last line of defence, and guardian. He had made his way in a dozen roles over the years. They had not always seen eye to eye. In fact, Akita had often flat out ignored or disobeyed directives that he found fault with. He'd always been proven right. Here, on Wayland, he'd ended the threat of Darth Vesull for good and all, something Kaine had struggled all his life to achieve. Indeed, had Akita not done as he had willed, and taken action, Kaine would have died, or worse.

So it was following the fall of Mandalore. Akita had watched the Mandalorian, he was working hard to rebuild his clan, but he seemed tied down, unwilling to act. So, the Cuy'val Dar would act as their original mandate dictated. No rules. Protect the vode. Akita had reached out himself, something he rarely did, preferring the shadows, being invisible, not needing to speak or interact with others. That was his preference. Duty dictated he act otherwise.

Using the extensive access and contacts he had developed, he made selected encrypted communications to a group of individuals who he knew would, together, have the potential to achieve all their objectives.

Let it begin.

To free the worlds occupied by the Sith. To show the galaxy that all was not lost. To hold the line one last time against the darkness. Because darkness had to be met. In the dark, deserted halls of Mount Tantiss, he waited, silently, for them to come to him.

Akita's message:

The time has come for the liberation of Mandalore.

Your help is needed if we are to prevail.

Spread the word and come to me on Wayland.

Time is short, and if we do not strike soon, all may be lost.

I trust you all understand the gravity of revealing my existence to you all at this time.

For justice, for duty, for freedom.

For Mandalore.

For the Galaxy!

Akita Silasrune
The Cuy'val Dar (Those who do not exist)

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Mig Gred Mig Gred Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner Skorvek Skorvek EllieEx EllieEx Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

A cry for help
In time of need
How often was it ignore?
How often could nothing be done while you watch?
How often...
Did the brave rise up?

On the planet of imahalyan, in the massive grain fields of its plains a green figure moved about. By hand she harvest the grain humming a tune to herself as she bundled it up and stood walking away towards a hovercraft she had with several more stacks of grain on it. Hopping on she started back for a small house that sat in the middle of the massive field, the house was a mix of would and metal but looked like a normal house.

Stopping in front of the house she hopped off, biqecer before she could begin unloading the grains she heard her communicator go off, pulling it out she heard the message and frowned as she sat down.

it is time...hmm..

Unloading the grain, she put it in the stores and then made her way towards her armory as she opened the locker up and gazed upon her armor...though this one looked more like a tusken female would wear...a change from the normal aggresive design. Donning the armor she secured her weapons and made way for her ship

From there she took to the stars, then a hyperjump to wayland

Entering the space she quickly dived for the planet, then made her way to the mountain as she landed at the designated area and hopped out glancing around

K Kaine Australis

Kami say with her bowl of Tandoshian hotpot just as the message came in.
" hmm. Lyth you seen this?" she yelled to her tint sister
"Yeah you in?" the As-Aki mandalorian asked.
KAmi sat back..
" Sod it nothing beter to do. Rally the clan we hace a war to win" She sat back spooning the broth in her mouth." needs bread."

[ message ]
Akita Silasrune Meran Catering would be more than willing to cater your party.
Clan Meran
[Message ends ]

A message to unite, to take back Mandalore. Adenn thought it too good to be true, but it was verified. It was a call to arms, a call to take back Mandalore. It was a call that Adenn had been waiting for, even as he prepared his clan, grew their strength and his own. Now the call had come to unite once more, and Adenn would answer the call. Ordering the clan's fleet to be prepared, Adenn went to Wayland in his personal ship, the Aegis Eternum. With him came only a small contingent of Mando'ade warriors, the rest preparing for war.

Dropping out of hyperspace, the Aegis entered orbit of Wayland, opening its small hanger as it flew. From out of the hanger came a dozen Tracyn Mirshko's, riders on their backs. They dove out of the hanger, falling quickly to the tree tops, even as the Aegis sped off into orbit, before vanishing away into the darkness if space. Meanwhile, the Mando riders on the dragons flew low across the tree tops, coming in faster than the eye could see. They flew over the meeting area, quickly taking in the area before swooping around once more, merely black blurs in the sky for anyone looking up. Then one of those black blurs started to define itself as it neared the meeting area.

Swooshing down to the meeting area aboard Calyr, Adenn pulled up at the last second and landed quickly, yet smoothly. For a moment he sat there, looking out at those before him, and smiled for what felt like the first time in forever. Smiling, Adenn dismounted Calyr in one smooth motion and turned to face Star and Kaine. Spreading his arms wide, Adenn spoke boisterously to them, even though anyone could hear the underlying weight of command, pain, and anger in his voice. But there was also joy as he spoke, and a bloodthirstiness that would soon be quenched.
"Su cuy'gar vode! It's been too long." Making his way to them, Adenn firmly clapped each on their shoulders, giving a tight squeeze before letting go. "So, it's finally time to free Mandalore. Hah! I'm glad."

Turning then to the one who had called them here, Akita, he nodded in greeting.
"Su cuy vode, I'm Adenn Kyramud, Alor of Clan Mortui. I thank you for calling for this. If something hadn't happened, I would've done it and it wouldn't have been as good." Grinning behind his helmet, Adenn looked towards the mountain, taking it in. So, that's where they were headed, interesting. "Well then, where shall we start?"

Akita Silasrune |@Stardust Solus Skirae | K Kaine Australis | Kami Meran Kami Meran

Talon Aegis

T
Talon's ship came roaring into atmosphere, Talon just stood there as it quickly stabilized traveling towards the other ships. It didn't slip under any radars and soon was called and confirmed for landing. The Axe Class Corvette had air and dust shooting up below the engines, creating a sort of landing pad, clean of dust.

Walking down to the meeting area, he was silent looking around at unfamiliar faces. Throughout the crowd he spotted K Kaine Australis , who he dragged onto a ship, but Talon, doesn't think Kaine would remember him. That was all he knew that he could spot. He was just there because he wanted to hear about the retaking of Mandalore, and join in during the battle.

Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Kami Meran Kami Meran Akita Silasrune Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Lori got the message at the same moment that her Mom Kay-Larr Kay-Larr did. But given certain...circumstances, the young Captain decided to go in her place. Afterall she had spent more time training and living with the Clans than her mom did. So it was only fitting.

After exiting hyperspace in orbit of Wayland, Lori had Arla bring the Jaster's Sparrow down to the designated co-ordinates. Already there were others that had arrived. At least she was given time to catch up. This wouldn't be the first meeting that she had with her vod.

After the Sparrow touched down, Lori hurried down the cargo ramp, leaving Arla inside to guard the ship. With a big grin she spotted K Kaine Australis and started sneaking up at him from behind while he was distracted with the others. Her footfalls were expertly quiet and she even held her breath. Once she was close enough, Lori cupped her hands over his eyes. "Guess who?!" She snickered as she was absolutely certain that he'd know.

Akita Silasrune

A
They had come. Akita saw Kaine there, with the others who had come. The Force made for strange relations, the old Gurlanin mused, as he looked over the eclectic group who had come to answer his call. Though he wished fervently to irritate the Australis Alor further, it wouldn't do to be impolite to the others. They hadn't done anything wrong.

Akita pushed back his hood to reveal his face, a wolfish smile directed at Kaine Australis, who he knew had to be glaring at him from behind that T-Visor. Yes, he could feel the irritation flowing off the Mandalorian. Too damned bad.

It's good you have all come. Akita looked across the gathered few, making eye contact. Mandalore is fortunate to have so many who are willing to stake themselves on its future.

Kaine raised the first voice. As expected, the Australis alor attempted to find fault. Akita was ready for him. So, you think you can just push a button, raise a clone army, and take back Mandalore from the Sith?

Akita shook his lupine head. Even in human form, his features held the distinct wolfish tone of his natural form. No.

I've pushed the button and raised the clone army. You will take Mandalore back from the Sith, Warmaster. It is time for the Mando'ade to go home.

Warmaster. That word was calculated to evoke all sorts of emotion in Kaine, memory, responsibility, duty. Akita felt the Mandalorian go tense. He'd felt that, alright.

The Gurlanin taskmaster looked away from the exasperated Kaine and to the others.

All of you will take Mandalore back from the Sith. I have begun this, but it is for you to lead the fight. He looked back to Kaine. You would have waited too long. The time to act is now, before it's too late.

Whether Kaine agreed with him or not was immaterial to Akita. He had the authority as Cuy'val Dar to act as he saw fit. The process had begun now, and no one could stop it or undo it. The path was set, and Kaine was tied to it whether he liked it or not. Akita knew the old Mandalorian could never walk away from unfinished business, and certainly not a task of this magnitude, serving the vode. He'd just required a push. His friends here would need to push, too. Akita saw potential in each of them. He'd watch and see how they did, and help where he could. From the shadows, behind the scenes, as always.

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Talon Richwood Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Kami Meran Kami Meran K Kaine Australis Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Deep breaths came from her, relaxing as she saw he brother Kaine and smiled as she met him and bowed a bit before turning towards a face she had long not seen, Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud a fellow warmaster and if star remembered a brother as well to her.

certainly this is quite the meeting. I'm seeing face I havent seen in ages

She glances to Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun smiling behind her visor as she nodded at the young woman who by ties was her niece

and I'm seeing faces I've never seen before, but have answered this call and therefore vod of mine

She referred to Talon Richwood, who the dragon raised her head at then nodded before glancing to Akita Silasrune

however...your name has never yet came across me, in fact I know nothing if you besides title...had your codes not checked out I would've not shown up

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig and Vaux Gred Vaux Gred had been on a quick supply run when they received the message. Retake Mandalore? He wasn't sure he believed this, but Mig decided it would be best to at least hear this person out. Who knows, might have been a good thing in the long run. With this i mind, the Echo's Light and Vaux's red painted GF-2B Super TwinTail jumped for Wayland the courier and fighter would soon land on the surface, and the siblings would begin to see who else had come.

Mig immediately recognized Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae , K Kaine Australis , and Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud . He chuckled a little, walking up to Stardust, and removing his helmet. "Stardust! It's been too long since I've seen you vod." Vaux, meanwhile, just pulled out and checked her heavily modified Trayc'kal, ensuring the cartridge cylinder was good. She didn't really recognize anyone, so she immediately didn't trust any of them.

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Talon Richwood Akita Silasrune Kami Meran Kami Meran

Kami had spent a lot on moving her forces.
as so several of her Stations dropped out of hyper space " HAAAAAY YOOOOOOO GUYYYYSSS." she yelled over the coms.
" Hay Akita Silasrune We have the ice cream on hold at the moment but i'm going to drop a few Droids to ' Cater ' the party that ok?"
Kami hated talking over coms.. it made her social anxiety worse.. she always panicked.
" i need my helmet.. Going to need to talk to others... i hate talking to others."

Lori let her hands slip off of K Kaine Australis ' helm. Maybe now wasn't the time for the lifting of anyone's spirits, least of all his. She chided herself for such a goofball, even though she couldn't help it. Unlike the others, she wasn't in armour. So she just stuck her hands in the pocket of her jacket and listened.

Akita Silasrune seemed to be dealing them all a hand of sabaac. Now it was up to each of them to decide whether or not to play or fold.

"What's the game plan? Sneak in? Lay out traps? Sabotage? I'm good at those." Plus the Sith didn't really know or care about her. After the seige of Commenor and their attempt at capturing her; they never bothered her again.

That was probably a good thing.

Watching on, Adenn felt that history was in the making, and he was glad to be part of it. Turning his gaze to look over Talon, Adenn didn't say anything, simply taking in the newcomer. If he was there to help retake Mandalore then he was alright in Adenn's book, for now. But shortly thereafter Lori arrived, now far more grown that when Adenn had last seen her. Smiling slightly beneath his helmet at her antics, Adenn nodded towards her. He'd have to see how Kay was, it had been so long since they'd last spoken. Grinning towards Star, Adenn nodded in agreement. It had certainly been too long. And then Mig was there too, causing Adenn to grin further. Another vode from the past, come to give a reckoning in the present. Then there was whoever it was in orbit. Adenn didn't know how to respond to the excited attitude, so he simply decided to let Akita handle it.

When Akita spoke next though, Adenn turned his undivided attention towards the gurlanin. He agreed with what Akita said, they would've waited too long, Adenn certainly would've, as he didn't know when to properly start, unless it was too early or too late. Usually too early, causing quite the amount of confusion and anger with others. Now though, now was a good time, even he could see that. Grinning, Adenn took a step forward and spoke.
"Lori speaks true, how will we go from here. Yes we have each other and our clans, yes we have this apparent clone army below our very feet. But going from there, what's the move? I can confidently say that my clan and I will be fit to fight for Mandalore's air space and on the ground, we have the people and the tech. We just need to coordinate who, what, where, and when." Turning his gaze over his vode, he nodded to each of them. "Not only that, we need all the Mando'ade, not just us. This is Mandalore we're talking about, our home. I think it should be cin vhetin to take it back, a new, clean slate for all to prove their worth. What do you all think?"

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | K Kaine Australis | Akita Silasrune | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Mig Gred Mig Gred | Kami Meran Kami Meran | Talon Richwood

Last edited:
" I'm better at laying siege. but i do have an army of droids if need be." kami pipped up. she hated the talking.
she preferred being alone working on things or in battle.
more thinking more... math?was that right? things made more sense. if that made sense.
A did B 1+1=2 it was simple
either somthing worked or didn't and nerf herder A wanted to kill you B. and so forth. it was simple.

THEN​

"Kaine!"

Bloody brother always missing when he was needed. Abel trotted through the halls glancing in different public access rooms as he went along. He needed to talk to his vod about something … well, someone. A green hued someone. A someone strong enough to handle his thick skull and feminine enough to turn every head in a room.

He paused for a moment thinking about that phrase. If that was the case then she left a trail of paralyzed men, and women, in her wake. Cause to twist your head like that would break vertebrae and sever the spinal column. Hmm, interesting.

"Kain'ika, you old dog! What hole are you hiding in!?"

Continuing down the corridor he took a left and headed for one of the auxiliary hangars that he knew Kaine liked to frequent. The doors slid open and a few mechanics near the door recognized him despite not being in beskar'gam. Course it was hard to not notice a nearly seven foot tall man with dark hair and beard dressed in a faded grey jumpsuit big enough for a wookiee.

"Hey Jarron, where the hell is Kain'ika?"

The old mechanic was sitting on the floor of the hangar, a big blanket spread out. One of the fighter engines lay in the center while he slowly dismantled it, putting smaller pieces in separate bags and marking them. Abel once asked why he did that. The old man had laughed and said his memory was going. In reality it was the way he had learned when he had apprenticed under his father. Made sense. You always knew where each piece went and where it was at all times.

"Thanks old-timer."

Walking a short distance from the mechanics he tapped his communicator and connected to Cerani. She answered.

"Hey Abel."
"Where is ner vod now?"
"You know him, he's always busy."
"And that means it's not supposed to be general knowledge. Send me his location."
"Already on it. And Abel? Look out for him."
Always do. Out"

With the location pinging on his comm he headed out to rouse his crew. Time to go.

NOW​

The ship descended in the general area where Kaine's location should be. As he looked out the viewport he saw his body gathering with several other figures. Some of which he recognized and one of which made him laugh.

The ship settled and he began lowering the ramp as the repulsors were still powering down. Hopping free he began to stride across the terrain to come near the group. Abel watched one of their number, but the sight of the Gurlanain made Abel shake his head and spit.

"Sithspit, you aren't worm food yet Akita?

K Kaine Australis Akita Silasrune Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Mig Gred Mig Gred Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Kami Meran Kami Meran Talon Richwood Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud

Talon Aegis

T
Talon stood looking around clueless, he was new to all these people, he did notice Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud who he hadn’t seen for a while, but he didn’t know if he’d remember him. Shooting him a small nod in greeting he slowly continued to walk around. Mandalore was the Mandalorians, and it had their religion based with it.

Talon continued his walk silently looking around and decided to exit the place to go find a garden. He used his ships camera to determine whether the talk had started. He leaned against a railing not too far from the gathering, a much quieter place. It felt like a park but was too small. There was no one here that he could tell so he sat on one of the few benches and waited quietly listening to the sounds of nature.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae K Kaine Australis Akita Silasrune Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Mig Gred Mig Gred Kami Meran Kami Meran Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn

Lori was glad for the hug. She had heard rumour that K Kaine Australis was dead. But here he was, alive and more or less well. There was much that she could feel emanating from him through the Force. But one could tell anyways, without even being Force sensitive.

She nodded to Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud as he acknowledged her comments. She had been to Jedi meetings and such like this in the past. Yet her questions about what exactly they planned on doing to fight against their enemies were never answered. It was always about them uniting and agreeing to talk at some later date. Such 'progress' was as slow moving as some government senate meetings, or so she was told.

Others joined in. Their numbers were still small. But if they really did have a clone army under their feet like Akita Silasrune and the others have hinted at, then maybe it could work.

Her thoughts were interrupted however as Kaine ignited his lightsaber and put his name forward to lead them. Not just this group, but all the Clans like her cousin once did. Such proposals had come before, but they were never really followed through. Maybe this time however....

"You have my support, and I'm sure my Mom's too. I think that we're the only ones left of Clan Raxis..." Their Clan was tiny now, but they had plenty of resources and contacts, not to mention funding.

The time to take back manda'yaim...her eyes lowered down to the ground and searched for...well stardust wasn't sure. Eyes closed as she took a deep breath and stood up straight as she looked about at the people gathered, her brother K Kaine Australis who adopted her and treated her as a blood sister, her technical niece Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun who she had watched grow up into a wonderful young woman, her other brother Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud who she had been a battlemaster with for years and seen many battles with, there was many others she did not know or maybe didnt remember but one face that came into view made her smile brightly, Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn .

In fact she needed to speak to the man after things quieted down, she moved her way over to him then looked to the man who said there was a clone army beneath them and then to Kaine

clan Solus shall follow its sister clan to the manda if needed, it time we reclaim out home from the dirty hands that have molested it

After that she leaned to abel and whispered

I know it's terrible timing but after we get on our way I need to talk to you

He had said his piece, now it was time for them to say their's, and they did. Adenn focused on each person as they spoke, taking them in, evaluating what they said. Nodding to Kami, Adenn counted her army alongside the army of clones below them, alongside the other Mandalorians that each clan had. Together, they'd do something great, which was freeing Mandalore. Then Abel appeared, with Adenn merely taking the man in, he hadn't seen the Australis in some time, but he still received a nod from Adenn. And then Kaine spoke once more, and Adenn focused on him fully.

What he said Adenn agreed with, so he wasn't prepared when Kaine focused on him fully. And then he pulled out his lightsaber and lit it, declaring a crusade to free Mandalore, and claiming the title of Mand'alor. Adenn had not expected that, nor did he know what to say. Taking a deep breath, Adenn's eyes never left Kaine's. Slowly pushing that breath out, Adenn looked down, bringing his arms up and slowly removing his helmet. He hadn't done that in so long before these people, much less in front of strangers. However, this here and now, it had to be done face to face. Raising his eyes to stare at Kaine once more, Adenn let his piercing grey eyes look into Kaine's eyes. Then he took a step forward before speaking, voice soft but clear for Kaine.

"Ner'vod, I know how much you've given, how much has been taken. I know that you don't necessarily wish to do this, but I also know this must be done." Extending his arm out between them, Adenn offered Kaine a warrior's handshake. "You don't have to lead us, one of us can if you so ask. I'd even do it. Because Manda knows you've given more than anyone should demand of a man, regardless of how good they are. But ner'vod, I also understand if you insist on this. And Clan Mortui will support you. I will support you, now and till Manda takes us all. For Mandalore."

There was steel in his voice, and his eyes showed pure determination. Adenn meant every word he said, and was more than willing to prove it. Keeping his arm extended to Kaine, Adenn's eyes never left his.

K Kaine Australis | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Talon Richwood | Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Kami Meran Kami Meran | Mig Gred Mig Gred | Akita Silasrune

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig leaned back as he listened to K Kaine Australis . The Mando'ad'jetii had managed to slide under everyone's radar so far. Normal for him really. He didn't have the most influence of anyone here, but he did at least have a voice. He nodded some as Kaine suggested a crusade to retake Mandalore, and then he claimed leadership. The one thing was that Mig could feel the hint of Kaine not wanting this. He know the old soldier had wanted to retire by now. To be done with fighting. Now he was being pulled back into the fight. Mig then looked over at the other.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae and Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun both gave their support to Kaine. He nodded at each as they spoke before he then heard Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud . He offered to take Kaine's place if the man chose to. Mig let out a sigh, looking at Kaine before finally speaking up. "Adenn's right. You've already done more then most. However, Clan Gred is more then willing to follow you into the fire to take back our home, and who know, maybe this can push into other worlds that have suffered like ours."

Talon Richwood Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn Kami Meran Kami Meran Akita Silasrune

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom