Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Theodore Nash

Theodore Nash

T
NAME: Theodore Nash

FACTION: N/A

SPECIES: Echani

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 5' 10"

WEIGHT: 135 kg

EYES: Blue

HAIR: Platinum Blond

SKIN: Pale

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
  • Story of a lifetime - Born and raised as an echani he learnt their styles throughout his life and is knowledgeable in hand to hand and close quarters combat weapons and techniques.
  • Curiosity may have killed the Cat - He is curious as can be which can get him into various situations and sometimes out of them too if he is able to get his hands on enough information.
  • Emotional Void - Finds it incredibly hard to connect with others on emotions normally, given the echani connect via fighting to show emotions.
  • Help me obi-wan your my only hope - Theodore finds it nearly impossible to ask for help, although he is fine to accept it, he has immense trouble trying to ask for it.
  • Don't let me fall please - Theodore after going to bespin and looking over the edge of cloud city discovered he has a fear of heights, so as long as he doesn't know he is high up he is fine.

APPEARANCE:
Standing at 5 foot and 10 inches, Theodore is the typical echani boy with white hair, pale skin and blue eyes. Nothing appears to be off, he is thin while also being muscular due to echani fighting consistently through his life.

BIOGRAPHY:
Theodore's life has been exceptionally boring actually as he lived with a small group of echani who moved away from Eshan some time ago out in the unknown regions. He has missed a lot of galactic history for this but the upside is that he was not on Eshan during the various occupations as well as invasions and the like that destroyed the capital city of Eshan. He however learnt everything their is to being an echani including their fighting style however he decided not long ago to head out from home and explore the wider galaxy simply because he could more than anything else.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom