Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ziost Affair [The Primeval][PM for late invite]

The feast was a fine one and he enjoyed it for what it was. He recognized some of the guests but most were not regular visitors to hutt space.
He had learned that outside hutt space his species seldom drew much wanted attention. As a result he did not pay these sort of invitation much attention any longer. When the host was primevil however, he reconsidered. Sempra found himself at the palace for no other reason then to show his diplomatic relation with the primevil rulers. It was a fact that he had learned the hard way and it had taken a long time for his prideful mind to realize that it was not to be changed anytime soon or without dramatic events reminding the galaxy of long gone times.
But then, for what purpose? No he had decided to play their little games and allow these inferior creatures to lead their short lives in ignorance. Time was on his side.

And so he collected his position upon a larger corner of the festivities, enjoying the wine and food that was presented. He kept tabs on who came and went and made sure to greet those Primevil officials that did pass his little corner of the feast.

Lor chuckled at the idea of Rawnie plucking her eyebrows. He liked her eyebrows, and he definitely liked the rest of her, too. But he had to be honest, her dress complimented her everything. It was also a rather nice reminder of the fact that he'd probably get to take it off of her later. He wondered if she thought the same thing when she saw him in a suit. Probably not. White wasn't exactly his color.​
The Chiss didn't even have to lean down to whisper in his wife's ear, now. The heels made her almost as tall as him. If she hadn't been so uncomfortable, he probably would've been happy about that fact.​
"The only time I'll let you fall is after you get this suit off me, Snow Cat."
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]​

Yuroic reread his invite over and over, a party, him, with other people! Seemed highly unlikely, no one really knew him unless they lived in the Refugee Sector of Nar Shaddaa. That was where he lived and worked as an assassin, not a great one at all but that was where he was best known. He sighed as his eyes poured over the letter again and again, would he have to be formal? Probably if his armour was out, but how formal? He thought on it awhile and would he, someone completely unknown to the world, need to really hide his identity.

The only threat he caused was a minor nuisance to a band of mercenaries, and that was months ago. So it was decided after much debate, off he goes. To a formal party, though it couldn't be THAT formal if he was going, no need to hide himself too much and there was a chance the booze was free. One of those was a deciding factor for him...

He arrived on Ziost with relative ease, if stowing away on a ship heading to the planet after stowing away on three ships to the wrong planets beforehand is called relative ease. He was wearing his Force User robes, leaving his assassin gear back home, he stepped up to queue politely and his jaw dropped as he saw the others waiting to enter. This was beyond formal, this was high sociality stuff, it was completely insane that there were people living like this. He sighed at relief seeing some unusual stuff, for example a man nearly naked entering the party. Perhaps he wasn't the most out of place person here.

He noticed something else, couples. Like everywhere there seemed to be more than just one person, did he missed the plus one bit or was it known that high society plus one is standard and he was showing how lower class he was. It puzzled him, however, even if he did know who would he invite, he never kept in touch with those he met beyond once or twice so perhaps this was better.

He reached the guards and they confiscated his pistol, lightsaber, practice saber, knife and array of grenades after he pleaded thst he wouldn't use them if no one tried hurting him first and could he keep the grenades? He wouldn't destroy the manison much! However that got him a more thorough check for weapons which was anything but pleasant... He bit his bottom lip as he lifted the shawl over his head and hid his face from view, his robes were a navy blue and his cloak was the same colour. The attire wasn't as thick as his Jedi robes use to be years ago, these were thin, light and didn't weigh him down. He headed straight for the bar.

"These drinks better be free, strong and the best damn drinks in my life." Yuroic grumbled as he sat gently on the seat, his bottom still a little tender.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Kana had been to Ziost once. It was a weird experience to say the least. She had bit a man. Yes, she had. She had tried sunk her teeth into not just any man, but [member="Connor Harrison"] and she wasn’t talking metaphors. The taste of blood and the seemingly exhilarating rush it brought to the battlefield was still something she deliberated on from time to time. At times she was confused, others she felt some macabre sense of pride, sometimes both.

She wasn’t doing the right thing, but she was still finally carving out a place for herself in the galaxy. The necklace provided by Master Eden still hung around her neck, perhaps the smallest of tokens for who and what she once was. A jedi councilor turned traitor. Even she could understand the sound of that, but whether the repercussions were as severe as Kana would have, or could have, hoped remained to be seen.

With her weapons relinquished she made way into the citadel. Another confession was to be made. Wearing black felt right. It was cliché, but it felt right and the clothing provided by [member="Vrag"] (whose name was still a mystery) were just about the only thing Kana had that could pass as something decent to wear. A black blouse, black leather pants and black boots. It wasn’t classy, but it did the work with enough ‘prestige’ that she could at least pass as one of the less ‘fortunate’ people in attendence.

Now, where were the free drinks?

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] / [member="Doctor Azure"]

He didn't know how the kid had gotten an invitation and he was pretty sure he didn't want to know either, But Kaster now held it in his grasp as he waited in line carefully watching those around him. The kid had given specific orders when he'd hired Kas..... Keep my parents safe around the Sith scum , Which Sane had rightly found odd since he thought Jedi had to care about everyone and everything.....But what did he know he was just a Mandalorian, A Mandalorian standing in line.....At a ball....wearing a bloody suit no less...Just to watch the kids family. Needless to say he felt foolish and was pretty positive that he looked ridiculous, But he wore the suit anyway.....He'd even polished his horns and still felt out of place.

Invitation please sir? Stated a puny little guard, Who Kaster handed his invitation to as he continued to glance around finally spotting the kids parents just inside.

Well need to pay you down for any weapons sir...do you mind? Hearing the guard Sane slowly lited his arms out beside him and allowed the guards to scan and pat his body up and down, The patting guard looking up at Sane curiously as he patted the Mandalorians muscular thigh. Whats this strapped to ya leg man? There no weapons allowed inside The look of almost homicidal rage crossed Sanes face as his head cocked towards the man just as his cold tone slipped from his orange red lips.... I suggest you take your hand off my manhood before I break your karkin neck boy! His voice never raising, It didn't have to in order to get his point across as the guard quickly stood and began sputtering his apologies, Which Sane just ignored as he entered the citadel and made his way closer to the kids parents

Parties, Laguz found, were rather fun. Primeval parties were a whole another level of fun, however. The last one xe attended, the one in the halls of the Bastion palace, had ended with xem stealing an identity for chits and giggles, which in turn led to bedding one of the greatest mentalists in the Galaxy and an untimely interruption by an eldritch tentacled horror which would be far more at home in R-rated holovids than at a party.

Good memories, then, but it was time to make some new ones.

Xe'd tried, of course, back on Muunilist, but that particular ball had been soured by the amount of people xe'd been ordered to remove discreetly throughout the proceedings, and weighed down by the amount of jewelry that found its way into xir pockets during the course of the evening. Most curious, really.

Tonight, hopefully, would be different. Blood was such a pain to get out of xir fine clothes, and seeing as Laguz rarely wore fine clothes as it was, xe treasured the few xe had. Mostly because xe was too lazy to go out and find new ones when the old ones got ruined by body fluids; credits had never been a problem for the merc, because xir business was death, and no matter the Galactic situation or age, someone, somewhere, always needed somebody killed.

It was cutthroat business, though, and highly competitive, but xe'd been at it for a while know, and liked to think xe knew a thing or two about staying on top. First rule was, pure and simple, not taking sides. Sides were for in-house assassins, like the ones that the One Sith employed, or the ones the Republic did — though the latter liked to give them prettier names to make themselves feel better — or even the ones that served the Primeval. To the ignorant, Laguz would seem to be one of those, but the more business-savvy would realize that the sniper was merely bound by a long-term contract, nothing more, and a good entrepreneur always stuck to xir contracts.

That being said, being on top was rather fun, once you'd carved out your place with blood and explosives. Mostly explosives. Oh, and guns. So many guns.

"Relinquish any arms you have on your person."

Laguz blinked at the guard, dismissing the last of the fond thoughts flitting about xir head before smiling brilliantly at the sour-faced man. How… conveniently phrased of him.

"I have none, my good man." And it wasn't even a lie! Xir weapon was in xir person.

The guard had good instincts, apparently, but after a quick pat-down that turned up nothing, he was forced to let Laguz through. Ah, the blessings of the shifted!

Without ado, the shifter in question beelined for the bar, its location made clear by the sounds of clinking glass and the amount of people flocking in that direction, as eager to poison themselves with free alcohol as the merc. Laguz pushed through the crowd with exceptional skill, ignoring any affronted cries that happened to follow xem until xe was at the counter, ordering xir drink.

As was customary when massive amounts of guests were in play, the sniper was made to wait for quite a while, idly humming and drumming xir fingers on the matte metal of the countertop as xe counted the seconds. A lazy hand reached into xir pocket to glance at xir encrypted datapad, stopping dead when xe encountered something else first.

Xe gave the small chit a suspicious glare before snatching xir glass from the bartender, stalking off half-prepared for a knife in the crowd. It was abhorrent manners, giving work to a vacationing assassin, but such was life. The business had its darker sides, after all.

When xe'd found a sufficiently empty corner in one of the smaller rooms, the merc stuck the data chit into the portable computer, eyes widening in surprise and excitement both.

"Oh, my."

[member="Kala Maedrin"] was here.

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
[SIZE=10.6667px]Picture a world filled with mirrors. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Everywhere you look you see your own reflection, but every reflection differs in very subtle ways, in truth? They are passageways into new possibilities - the only thing that was needed from you was an open mind and the desire to change yourself according to those subtle differences. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]This is how I view the world every single day of my exceptionally long life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]I have been around for a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]long[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] time now, a very long time indeed, and if there is one thing that I found out since I left my homeworld in pursuit of adventure it is that the Galaxy does not give you things for free. You can’t survive with a smile and a clean shake, sometimes… you needed to get your hands dirty and bloody. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It was only later that I realized that this [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]sometimes[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] usually turned in [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]more often than not[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px], because once you were used to the easy way out… why would you ever start complicating things?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Ziost was a known quantity to me. Sixty years ago I spend a week here hunting down the remnants of some ancient cult - the Tund Collective, they had schismed from their brothers on Tund and had made the frozen jungles of Ziost their home. But they had forgotten the one universal truth of cultists… you can’t leave them alive, at least not without shedding enough crimson to make yourself feared enough. Had been a total schutta to get around, but in the end I fulfilled my end of the contract. Sadly, I had to bring the severed heads with me to actually get the payment. Let me tell you right now. Twenty six heads aren’t the easiest things to transport to your ship, had to scrub myself clean for a week after that one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The Tunds taught me one thing though. We all die in the end.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Today I was here for a different reason. Whispers had brought me here, little birdies singing in my ear about an old friend that I used to know - we never really stuck around each other for long, a couple of days here, a week or two, maybe a few months if the job proved [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]exceptionally[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] burdensome, but in the end we always separated again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Just the way of things, really. We liked each others company, but we equally liked our independence and we [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]respected[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] that about each other.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Sometimes ya got that itch tho. That irresponsible [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]need[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] to get into trouble and who better to string along while doing it then one of your oldest… hmm. Associates, yessss.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]We haven’t seen each other for two decades at the least, and I [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]might[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] have changed a little bit in those fifty years, so this meeting would be interesting to say the least. The mark was still the same, so at least there was that - meant that she hadn’t forgotten, and with so many faces running around it had been pervasively easy to slip past all their minds and [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]slip[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] that note in her pocket. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Some things just never changed, even when you did.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px][member="Laguz Vald"][/SIZE]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Ugh! She hated when he did that! Got her worked up in public. Her cheeks were already brushed with some rosy color, but even with that, she knew he'd still see her blush. She quickly aimed a light punch at his shoulder, but that almost knocked her off balance. This was ridiculous.

"When we get back to the ship," she purred back. "you can do anything you want, Lor'ika."

She let her hand fall behind him, trying to look completely innocent as she quickly grabbed his skinny little shebs through the coat.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Minna wanted to be sick. Dressed in a luxurious dark blue dress and shoes, she examined the crowd of murders and monsters through her mask; a masquarade styled beautifully matching the color of her clothes. Darkness swirled around her through each person, the Sith she could sense and those who did just as worse deeds without the force. Her own aura was suppressed and hidden carefully, ensuring her beacon of light wouldn't turn heads more than was needed. She had come alone, and not for pleasure. The dark and the dangerous came to this sort of event, all sorts of whispers could be picked up. Information was useful, knowledge was power. Anything she could get from tonight might prove useful in the future. It was purely for Jedi business that she was here...

But a few drinks wouldn't hurt...

Yuroic looked around carefully as his hood covered his face, he ordered a large Mandalorian ale as he glanced at the two ladies looking toward the bar. He bit his bottom lip, nerves had him frozen down as he wasn't sure how to greet himself or how to talk to people who were hiding their identities. He sighed and turned back around.

He took a long sip, he didn't attempt to hide his Force powers, as he couldn't if he tried and he wasn't afraid of the Sith. Not that weren't to be feared, but he sympathised with the Sith cause, he was neutral and believed that understanding both sides of the Force was where the true strength laid. He gulped his entire drink down the knocked on the bar for a second. He was going to get his worth in drinks!

He nodded to people as they came for drinks, attempting to keeo to himself, the anxiety of starting conversations with strangers always had him on edge. He was curious the purpose of this party, no one seemed to be the host of the event yet and he wasn't even sure he knew who had invited him. He was starting to think he might have made a mistake in coming but it was too late to turn back now.

[member="Minna"] [member="Kana Truden"]

Malcom had received the invitation and read it suspiciously. "What the kriff...?" Being a bit of an introvert himself, Malcom had not the luxury of a large list of friends as apposed to a few close ones. So when the invitation came, he looked upon it with a raised eyebrow and an unsure outlook. The fact that no weapons or even armor was allowed was even more disconcerting. He was about to toss the invite away when he thought of his brother. He was always trying to pound into his skull that creating contacts was always a good thing. That you never knew who ya might bump into.

Arriving that evening in a rather formal tux. He looked around curiously to see if he might be able to glean any more information on his hosts before he walked into the lion's den as it were without his normal armor or weapons. Not really seeing anything that would stand out though, he gritted his teeth and walked on in. When asked if he had any weapons, the Mandalorian simply shook his head in an annoyed fashion. Malcom felt downright naked without his armor or weapons. Turning toward [member="Kenna Raine"], he managed a smirk. "Aren't you supposed to be the one going in here all dressed up and me waiting outside...in my armor...with all my guns and explosives...?" Well hopefully this party turns out better than the last party, he thought to himself.

After getting past the bouncers at the door. He walked in and noticed a bunch of people, though not all wearing masks. He rolled his eyes chastising himself for not thinking of it. Nope, instead, he'd had to mingle around in the open for all to see. "I think the first order of business, is a drink!" He grumbled to himself. It wasn't hard to find. It was usually the most popular site of any party. After approaching the bar, he considered ordering a simply whiskey, but decided against it in favor of something stronger. "Reactor Core, please. Thanks." He turned to Kenna realizing his rudeness caused by his annoyance, "I'm sorry. Would you care for something as well?" After receiving their drinks...or his drink if she didn't order, he turned around and began scanning the area for people he might actually know. All the while taking a generous gulp of the strong liquid.

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] | [member="Anija Betna"] | [member="Doctor Azure"]

Parties had never been to Keira's tastes. There were always too many people in an enclosed space at one time, leaving far too many things to chance and creating a number of variables that were impossible to monitor. It was much safer and more profitable to stick to the sidelines when it came to any sort of formal or public event of that nature. Of course, that was in the instance that she wasn't invited. In this case an invitation had been extended, personally addressed to her even. That had changed things enough that she was more or less obliged to show her face, if just to pacify the one responsible. It wasn't that she was oblivious to the individual responsible for this offer. In fact, she knew them quite well, just for all the wrong reasons. Perhaps that was why she'd chosen to attend.

After all, she and [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] shared quite an interesting history.

If parties were bad then those hosted by The Primeval had to rank even lower on the scale. These were the people that had tortured her twice and enslaved her on another occasion, though admittedly that was an affair that had been rather brief. Not to mention that she and the Host Lord had clashed numerous other times, mostly on this or that battlefield. This all brought to mind why she would choose to willingly place herself in such a position, and once again the finger had to be pointed at the bond of sorts she shared with Anja. It was one forged through the Force itself, bringing them together in the most inconvenient of circumstances, pitting one against the other or forcing their allyship. This time it seemed the event would entail a little of both sides of the coin.

The planet itself was familiar as well. She had been to Ziost once, not too long ago, fighting first for those hosting this party and then for the Silver Jedi, a turn of events that none could have predicted. The battle had left her walking a line she struggled with for weeks, but now she was better for it. Or at least, not quite so unbalanced. This world held memories that were held in this strange sort of balance between being cherished and utterly despised, and she wasn't sure which half reigned true just yet. What she knew for certain was that there were too many individuals present, many of them belonging to this or that power that she had fought against at some point in her life. Thus far, all it was looking to be was time spent among a crowd of likely enemies or uneasy allies.

To her credit, she hadn't come alone, and she had [member="Connor Harrison"] to thank for that. She had asked him to come, but it was more of a polite way of saying that he would be coming with her whether he agreed or not. The two of them certainly did share an interesting friendship, but she knew some part of him was morbidly curious as to the state of things. Besides, spending time together not at each other's throats in one method or another was needed. Their last meeting had constituted of a brutal sparring match followed by a few minutes spent in the medbay, and in the time afterwards they conversed as normal. This would transpire in roughly the same manner, though hopefully without the fighting. Their weapons had been left at the door, and she was wearing a dress besides, for the first time in her life no less.

Here was to an interesting evening.

[member="Slade Zambrano"]

Ziost brought up all sorts of things he'd rather forget. It was the last time he saw his wife, the battle with the Prime and Silvers. The planet didn't conjure up many memories worth making him visit again. In fact, there was little reason for him to even visit, made his shoulder hurt just thinking about it.

Yet there was a ball. Some masquerade thing. He had agreed to escort one [member="Danger Arceneau"] to the event. Not wanting to wear a typical suit with his basic mask, Judah had chose a funky suit. Basic black with some odd design on the jacket. It was something he would never, ever wear in general public where folks knew his true identity.

The ball so far seemed....interesting. Lots of folks, seemed like a good turn out for the Primes. Adjusting the basic black half-mask, eyes scanned the crowd. His 'date' of sorts seemed to have wandered off after he went in search of drinks. It was hard to spot her without the trademark hair.

It took a long moment to see her standing against the sides of the grand hall. Wallflower? That was new.

Reaching her side, he presented her with a drink. His own in hand, Judah took to her side to stare out at the floor. He wondered what they were looking out at. It was a bit much to take in. Brow furrowed as he didn't see anything too out of the ordinary. Head titled back towards the other.

"Did I tell you how breathtaking you look tonight? Best one in the Ball if I may say so."

Lor's chuckle turned into a quiet gasp when Rawnie grabbed his rear. He looked into her eyes through the masks they were wearing and gave her a low growl. His arm slipped around her, a little bit lower than before, and he watched as a red-armored man shouted his way past the weapons search. The Chiss could easily do the same thing, considering how well-hidden his weapons were.​
"Mmmm... I think we're going to need to have this, um, conversation later. Maybe in the shower. A very long shower..."
[member='Kaster Sane'] [member='Rawnie Tal'verda']​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
She'd gotten to him. Good. His gasp made her smile. She knew how to make him gasp, and she knew what made him moan. That was for later though. For now, she was going to go in there, sit at the bar and-
Not drink. Oh right. She looked down at the tiny baby bump. She didn't mind having a baby. That had been part of the goal here, after all, but what she minded was the waiting. And the changes to her body. And the whole not really fitting into her armor for a few months thing. That really got to her.

"The shower then," she whispered just as she stumbled her way up to the weapons check. Of course they would find nothing on her. She didn't have anything deadly- well, except for the ring. She'd tried to find a place to hide a knife, but the dress was much too small for that. Oh well.

She passed through security with no issues.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Aedan Miles sighed as he walked towards the place where a party was being held. He had received word from the family of an old comrade of his requesting that Aedan come to the party. The no weapons rule was all fine and dandy but the young man wasn't about to go somewhere unarmed so he had hidden a weapon on his person before coming. Not that he wanted trouble he just wanted to get a drink and admire all the dirty looks the other party goers would give him. He wore his old uniform to this event he had gotten it fixed up to make it presentable now the black and crimson affair adorned his form as he walked in turning over his two normal lightsabers at the weapons check in before sighing. Looking around he shrugged and calmly made his way towards the bar not one for talking to people he was merely here to make a point.

Offering courtesy nods to people just to be within the boundaries of polite the young man weaved his way through the crowed towards the bar near the far end his left hand, the hand on his prosthetic arm tucked within the pocket of his jacket. It seemed like a life time ago now that he thought about it when his arm had been taken half way to the shoulder from his elbow. A good majority of the limb to be sure and while it may hamper him at times it also came in handy at least he had a way to open bottles of booze at all times or that is the excuse he used on himself. Leaning against the bar Aedan tapped it holding up a pair of fingers ordering a double shot of Correlian whiskey leaning against the bar facing towards the room.

[member="Malcom Renolds"] (and anyone else that wants to speak to me.)

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="Malcom Renolds"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Doctor Azure"] [member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Arrbi Betna"]

Parties were not something Anija normally attended.. like, ever. Not to mention going somewhere without her armor unless it was around the homestead. And yet, here she was, not too far behind Malcom and his friends with Arrbi in tow. She know that most, if not all the Mandalorians in attendance would be on edge. Especially given the no armor clause.... and the fact the very event was being hosted by none other than their sworn enemy.

That thought alone left a cold lump of apprehension sitting in her stomach as she stopped at the checkpoint. Like many of the vode, she had a few small weapons hidden discreetly. She wasn't overly excited about the situation, but was at least trying to make the best of it. Still, she gripped Arrbi's hand perhaps a little too tightly as they moved on through and into the room itself. She wore a deep burgundy dress, and had a matching mask, which hid the upper half of her face. Only most of the vode present had ever seen her face, anyways, but she was still being cautious.

As Anija came in, with Arrbi in tow, Ijaat turned to the bar as calmly as he could, face from the room, and very carefully plotted a way to not have to speak with his old boss or his wife (and one of his more dear friends). Arrbi, at the least, knew what had happened to him, in some manner, and from their last meeting, didn't seem to care what he had been subjected to. Anija though... Anija was a Force User... If she was scanning people at all, or focused too much on him, she would notice the odd blurring and gap in the Force thanks to the vong shaping. And that would lead to awkward questions of what had happened to him, where he had been, and why everyone assumed he was dead.

In all honesty, he had not suspected many Mandalorians to show up, especially none of those he knew as well as the two who had just entered. Never the less, he took the drink that was slid to him. Something dark and almost black with a heady waft of aromatic spices and some strange vaguely fruity smell. Tossing it back, he grinned like a babe and barely bit back a hearty salute in Mando'a as the liquor burned its' way down his throat to the pit of his stomach. With a ragged sigh of contentment, he pushed the Felucian made rum, or rather the empty glass that once contained it, back across the counter to the barkeep and signaled for another. Already the adriel ooglith within him was working, speeding his immune system to sober him up.

For a few moments he would feel an intense drunk, and then nothing... It was almost impossible for him to get well and truly intoxicated now-a-days, though stronger toxins seemed to override the increased immune response he now possessed, and the stronger it was the easier it was for the toxin to do so... It was a nice thing, he supposed. But he did miss the feeling of being almost bullet proof that an excess of alcohol brought. Some nights it eased the nightmares of Selvaris and even his life prior. But for now, he would hope his old friends hadn't seen his face or profile as he turned.

And if they had... Well... He looked to distinct to pass it off as a marked resemblance, and there were the similar scars and tattoos... He would have to think of something.

[member="Anija Betna"]

The upside of Lor's horribly flashy outfit was that the lacey-looking areas were actually large bunches of metal made quills grouped together to hide any potentially hidden weapons. When he went through the weapons scanner, the mass of little pieces of metal quite handily concealed the knives that would otherwise have appeared. When the subject of a pat-down came up, the full force of the Chiss' warning glare kept the young security guard from touching him. He walked back to Rawnie and slipped his arm around her waist again.​
"C'mon, visahot, let's see what sort of fun we can have here."
[member='Rawnie Tal'verda'] [member='Kaster Sane']

tumblr_n6gqso4RRB1rmr774o4_250.gif
Blond.​
Not a color Lorelei had ever worn in her own lifetime but, she had to admit, it didn't look half bad.​
For what little time she spent gazing upon the golden locks she felt the creeping tendrils of nostalgia take over.
She looked like Ana - complete with the violet colored contacts she was but a spitting image of what the girl might've been had not the ravages of the Gulag taken her away at such a young age.​
It was the name she'd chosen to use for this event. Come as you will, indeed. Anhedonia would walk the galaxy again, if only for a night.​
Local Ziost time: 7:45PM.
Dress: tasteful, regal, blue.
Mask: Vintage navy blue, embroidered lace birdcage veil.
Adornments: Sapphire teardrop necklace.

She'd made no mention of her wardrobe choices for the evening to [member="Gerion Ardik"] aside from asking what color he preferred. His invitation had been amusing if not otherwise unexpected and the Kuatian Sovereign had not taken a night for pleasure in some time. Perhaps this was why she went the extra mile for the evening.

"It's so good to see you having fun Your Majesty," her Secretary remarked earlier in the trip.

Lorelei hardly qualified dying one's hair and wearing contacts as fun but there was a certain sense of entertainment to it all. Mostly she mused on Gerion's reaction. He was dependable for good ones.

She boarded his ship precisely thirty-two seconds before the time promised and helped herself to his servants while waiting on her evening's arm to appear. A glass of Whyren's Reserve was in order.

[member="Gerion Ardik"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom