Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wolf Among Us

hey guys! I've been playing The Wolf Among Us, its an episodic game and I've also been streaming it. If you like games with a really awesome story and that you control what goes on by the choices you make you should check out my gameplay so far!

Here are the links to the two episodes I've played so far. Also in my sig is the link to my channel keep your eyes open for episodes 3-5 :)

The Wolf Among Us Episode 1 "Faith"

The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 "Smoke & Mirrors"

Also apologies ahead of time for me talking I forgot to mute the mic >_>; episode 3 will be much better hahaha.

^_^ Enjoy~

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

how dare I offer my opinion on something so trivial, if you want a real opinion, that game is boring as hell until episode 2

I can't contain myself when I hear the music in this game. It's. TOO. GOOD!'

The song that plays in Bigby's apartment is my favorite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgErp-OIi6E

Okay, I can contain myself but it's still REALLY good.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
1399671191734.jpg

[member="Tracyn"]
ssh

Alan

[member="Alexander Nester"]

in all seriousness, the tell-tale games like Wolf Among Us or Walking Dead are usually hit-or-miss (for me). I like the vastly different experiences that you can have due to the choice and the eventual consequence, but I find some of the gameplay boring or downright tedious

[member="Tracyn"]

They have no real gameplay to speak off. QTE's are easy and uninteresting, and the fight scenes themselves were terrible with the exception of Woody in episode 1. There is no real detective work past involved and, while I realize that canonically Bigby isn't that much of a detective, he at least tries. In this game it's all one "Aucthion packed scene" after another and it hurts the story.

I'll also be forever mad for that ridiculous 4-5 months delay leading up to Episode 2.

Alan

I felt like you had more time in Wolf Among Us than compared to Walking Dead to make decisions.

[member="Tracyn"]

It was intentional. TWAU should have less sporadic decisions to make than TWD due to the setting and genre, but the actual mystery and story were so laughable it missed the mark completely.

Alan

'he was a bad guy the whole time' was the vibe I got right away from a few characters.

Although smashing that guy in the face with the glass was awesome.

Alan

well if your friends don't bro and then if they ain't gonna bro, then they, ain't no friends of mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom