Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Witches's Consultation

The green seer orbs would find that Maliphant’s soul was in fact hole - though strained as it were. Mending wasn’t complete, and would likely take some time after the immediate usage of his Force capabilities to create a new body for Sephi. Maliphant was tired, but beyond that - he seemed alright, though a sheen of sweat covered his body, and smeared some of the paint the group had drawn on him.​
Sephi however, was quickly clamped tight. His body was too new to have the energy to fight off such restraints, and simply sighed - his gaze going from that which binds him to the woman before him. He only need a few minutes - but he’d rather not die as soon as he got back from the Nether.​
If I must -”, Sephi offered, with a roll of his eyes.​
- Everything I’ve said is true, but I don’t work for free. This was an opportunity to come back - and so I took it; before any of you had the chance to stop me.”, he idled with a slight fancy.​
“‘Dorian’s soul is fine, and I mean no harm to anyone here.”, he sighed.​
But you should probably let me go.”​

Vytal stood still as Sephi spoke. Her eyes bore into the spirit made flesh, though not a muscle twitched on her face as she listened to what he had to say. In fact, the pale Witch didn't even mentally roll her eyes, nor wish he'd get to the point. It might even be difficult to tell if she'd bothered to breathe for the past minute or two.

Once Sephi finished, her left hand rose with her fingers craddling an invisible goblet. And with that goblet nestled in the palm of her hand, Vytal slowly squeezed her fingers inward against the unseen vessel. As the pressure would have mounted upon a glass goblet perched there, so did the pressure now increased along Sephi's meatsuit.

"If you are in a hurry, Sephi, then you should hasten to the point,"
the Nightmother politely counseled the recently returned to life man.

Her green eyes slid to the side slightly to regard Maliphant as he stood in a stupor from exhaustion. "Many Dark Lords of the Sith have come to Dathomir. Almost every one of them sought some ancient ritual or rite -- some power they did not yet possess -- and once they had it they abandoned the Nightsisters foolish enough to teach them their secrets. You I have not gotten this impression since you landed. Sephi, however," light seemed to dance along the edge of the green eyes of Vytal's eyes as she looked back to the reborn Lord, "has far to go."

The spirit-made-flesh was an opportunist just as so many spirits were. If they had a chance to be reborn they'd take it. As Sephi had. And now, no doubt the creature expected to finish some life's work. Perhaps start anew. Or, maybe, he was afraid an old nemesis would 'drop by' sensing he'd been reborn. The Nightmother did not feel inclined to suffer the fanciful tales of the dead that sought to tip the scales of life and death for their own gain. If anything, she seemed charged to do nothing more than to snap every bone in the man's body and leave him a puddle of gelatin on the floor so his spirit could return to the Nether and perhaps -- this time -- accept that his time had come and his time had gone.

Tag: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

Without reaction to the tightening rings, Sephi seemed to take a momentary joy in it all - but his smile was laced with a cruelty more akin to Maliphant’s own; though that wasn’t something Vytal had seen thus far. His gaze was exceptionally predatory for a being in what seemed like a rather poor position;​
You’re rather full of yourself for a witch.”, he offered with a dark twinkle of his eye.​
I haven’t come here for your secrets, Nightmother - it was by mere serendipitous chance that I was able to grace your…”, his eyes danced across her figure, and for a moment seemed to wink in her direction.​
... immaculate form with my own.”​
He laughed for a moment, pointing to Vytal once again, this time without any laughter;​
But really, you should let me go.”​

"A spirit does not possess another and violate spiritual law in my presence." The green glow of Vytal's eyes intensified as her unflinching gaze was locked on Sephi. "Whether you come for my secrets or because you have unfinished work in this life, the women and men of this coven stand between the Light and the Dark, the Living and the Dead. If words do not avail you, then force of will is all that remains."

Her right hand reached behind her to draw forth a lightsaber with wood grown about its grip. A bright emerald beam shot from it with the hiss of displaced air around it. Whether flesh or spirit, her blade had been made to severe the ribbon of life that bound all to this mortal realm. If it was a violent end Sephi would demand to abide by natural law, then it would be the Nightmother's responsibility to enforce it.

Lightning began to crackle about Vytal's left forearm as the blade was held in her right. The Dathomiri woman's eyes narrowed as she readied to pounce on upon her prey. Sephi was not the only predator in the room; Vytal was the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing. A woman that abided offworlder ways and put on offworlder airs for her own aims -- ones that so happened to benefit outsiders as a means of obtaining what she sought most.

Around them the size of the room they occupied seemed to grow. It expanded into an arena with furniture moved aside and the Sisters that had accompanied her here still against the wall far from the combatants that faced one another. Sephi's only means of departing sat behind the pale Witch whose green eyes showed wisps of flame fan from their radiant rings.

Tag: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

Darth Sephi

D
Violent, aren’t we…”, Sephi mused as he looked over her saber.​
The wood grain was a nice touch - and he could appreciate fine craftsmanship; yet as the thought of stealing her lightsaber came to mind, he realized a grave flaw in his plan. He didn’t exactly have a means of fighting a lightsaber right now, and while he was sure he could stop her blade a few times with his hand, how long would that last in his condition?​
For a moment, he mulled over his choice, his brow furrowing as he was still locked in the rings - a second obstacle to his hope of fighting back. Didn’t help their bondage like restriction stopped him from prostrating himself before her - made begging a far harder endeavor. Instead, he offered a small frown - it’d have to do for the moment;​
Before you get ahead of yourself; I’ve come to enjoy life, away from Chaos.”, he offered in a tone that tinged with rampant eccentrism - yet evenly dangerous.​
You have before you not an enemy, Nightmother, but a friend. An ally, even - if you put your blade away and hear me out…”, he offered with a cock of his brow, as though it were testing the waters of his convincement.​
Let’s make a deal, Nightmother. A favour, for a favour.”​

Violent? If Sephi thought she was being violent it was only because he hadn't a better frame of reference. She had made the path of peace available to him from the beginning; it was only if he refused to engage her intellectually, with words, that she would find it untenable to allow a spirit to resurrect itself and walk out the front door unchallenged.

Her green eyes blazed with energy as she regarded the man after sued for peace. Now he spoke of parlay. It was as much as one should expect when engaged with a Sith Lord -- if they could claim everything within sight unopposed they would. Why expend energy when no one challenged their claims?

The retracting fwoop of the lightsaber hissed in the void that surrounded them. The Nightmother's fingers did not release the cylinder that would quickly give new life to the emerald blade, if it became necessary, however. Meanwhile the forearm that crackled with energy lifted and the binding rings appeared to vanished to give some mobility back to Sephi. "I am not unreasonable. I will hear you." But she would also cut him down if he sought to harm any present.

Tag: Darth Sephi

Darth Sephi

D
Sephi sighed as the restraints were released - rubbing his arms where they pressed in. Such sensitive skin, being exposed to air for the first time and all. His voice came shortly after -​
You let me go, achieve whatever it is I want to achieve -”, he mused.​
- and you get something in return. Simple. Just name your price.”​

The Nightmother's eyes narrowed as she regarded the man after he'd spoken. The creature's lack of lengthy dialogue had nearly brought about it sswift departure from the world; even then it continued to expect more from the woman that would see that end delivered. Nevertheless, with the offer being so forthright in exchange for its continued existence...

"You will not oppose or harm -- by word or dead, action or inaction -- the members of the Mandragora or its allies, or substantially threaten the balance of the Mortal and Spiritual realms." Vytal smiled as her green eyes shone with an otherworldly light. "Welcome to the family, Brother."

Tag:
Darth Sephi | Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom