Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Witches's Consultation

Of course there are others.”, Sephi said with a glance to the Nightmother.​
As much as I’d like to think of myself as special - I am not. A thousand Sith Lords await there - and Jedi who swore to sacrifice themselves for the eternal fight. Its a war zone - in a very spiritual sense of the word.”​
Sephi seemed to sigh, though it was hard to tell considering he was no more than an ethereal being that looked rather annoyed any of this was even happening. His brow furrowed, his shoulders tightened, and he shook his head -​
Enough so I wouldn’t recommend returning - Can’t imagine it’ll go well.”​
Maliphant offered his own words in response -​
Is there any alternative? Can’t exactly hope to walk out of this without some manner of progress…”, he said with some contempt.​
Sephi turned his judging gaze back to Maliphant with a scornful frown -​
Perhaps this is what you deserve, ‘Dorian’.”​
Though, after a second, he looked back to the Nightmother with a far softer gaze -​
I understand the Nightmother’s often resurrect the dead - Were I to make a recommendation, I would use an alternative, a mixture of pulling Maliphant’s essence from the Nether - and restoring it to his soul. A mixture of my Sith magick, and your Witch magick should suffice…”, he said as a hand stroked across his translucent chin.​
I’d just have to locate what parts remain in the Nether. Would that suffice, Nightmother?”​

Sephi proposed similar to what Vytal had in mind, only he suggested pooling their powers together. While Vytal would never deny she would enjoy learning of the Sith's sorcery, she was mindful of the circumstances. "It would. Darth Maliphant is not dead, but should we locate what has been trapped here the ritual should require little adjustment." Could they trust Sephi had only the best intentions for 'Dorian?' A Sith Lord. A Spirit. One that showed up unbidden aware of Maliphant's return. Knowledgeable. Resourceful.

The Nightmother provided a small smile in turn. "You already have a means in mind to locate the 'pieces?'" Vytal had been prepared to perform the task herself before the spirit availed itself to them. If he were aware of a means, perhaps being so knowledgeable of his Son's essence having saved him once before, then the Nightmother was of course quite interested.

Her gaze shifted slightly in Maliphant's direction. "You should prepare yourself if we shift quickly to where your essence lay in this realm." And by that she meant the world around them would move while they remain in place. It was a form of travel possible when the very world around you was merely an illusion -- a spiritual construct. The living did not always appreciate the experience. She'd forego explaining too much in case he knew this, or to save the man face before a spirit quite eager to make remark at Maliphant's expense.

Tag: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

Maliphant glanced to Vytal, and simply nodded - choosing to remain quiet. Were he to speak, and Sephi decide to insult him once more - he was fairly certain he wouldn’t be responsible for his actions. Though, he considered exactly what that was even in his requiem for calmness.​
I do not.”, Sephi said, “But I do have the next best thing -”​
Sephi turned his back towards the realm behind him - long dunes going on forever, and a sun that seemed sweltering and vaguely cold all at once.​
Should you return to your hovel - Wherever it may be, I shall find what remains of Maliphant’s soul and place spiritual markers on them. Time travels differently here… Weeks here, are only hours there - so within only a few days, I should be able to inform you of my success.”​
The Sith Lord glanced over to offer her a nod, before looking back to Maliphant -​
Boy, I shall bond our souls; if only for the moment. It’ll allow me to speak to you from the Nether, inform you when I’m done. Is that understood?”​
Maliphant seemed to raise his lip in a sign of annoyance, but acquiesce in his silent way. Sephi nodded, closed his eyes and held a hand over Maliphant for a moment before settling.​
That’s it. Go, Nightmother, await my Son’s mention that I have done what it necessary. We may speak after.”​
And with that, he faded once more - only for Maliphant to sigh - long and strained exhale.​
That was… tiresome.”​

Vytal schooled her features to avoid expressing disappointment in Sephi's response. In one part for a lack of sorcery that she might learn; and in another from what could only follow. The spirit offered to locate the fragments (if they existed) by taking advantage of how time operated differently between realms. A slight nod acknowledged and accepted the plan that would soon be set in motion. After all, the Nightmother remain quite interested in the validity of the spirit's assertions, and the altruism of its intent.

Her lips thinned a hair at Sephi offering to connect itself with that of Maliphant. When the Sith Lord chose to allow the procedure, however, Vytal did not interfere. Whether he knew of the risks or not, she could not be certain. What she was certain of was the man's desire to appear strong -- and questioning his decision in front of what might be his father and the verbal retort that followed would not be pleasant.

A moment passed after Sephi had gone. The Nightmother focused on 'listening' to the realm about them to ensure everything was as it appeared. "Could there be any truth to his claim?" Despite being friendly with the spirit, Vytal was not sold on the idea. A spirit to could make whatever claim it liked -- many tried -- but that did not mean it was true. Especially a malicious one. Especially a Sith Lord that managed to free itself to roam wherever it willed.

In this moment, the Nightmother had her own plan in mind. A 'contingency' plan if one chose to call it. A means of ensuring Sephi did not seize every fragment and attempt to threaten Maliphant's very existence if he did not cooperate. Yes, the spirit said it would only 'mark' what it found; but like its identity, such words could be spoken freely with no intent to abide by them. No pact was made, and Sephi seemed keen on keeping it that way. Convenient for it.

"Let us retire to our own realm, then. Unless something of note has returned while we spoke?" After all, she'd learned quite a bit having come here. Information that could have been useful had Maliphant been more forthcoming sooner. That was no matter, however. A Witch worked with what was at her disposal, not with what she might have liked. In this instance, what she had at her disposal was in finding and claiming a piece of Maliphant by returning after the man was back among the living. One piece would be enough should things turn decidedly against them.

Which claim? Him helping to fix this, his possible assistance to save me in this realm, or the fact he claims to be my father?”, he said with an almost annoyed gaze.​
Its hard to say. I… vaguely remember a spirit assisting me, at least in part of the memories that remain - though if it was him, I am unsure.”, Maliphant said as he strode closer to her.​
As far as being my father? I honestly don’t know.”, he sighed.​
I never knew my father, hardly knew my mother - I was born a slave, raised a slave, lived a slave for a long time before I became a Sith.”​
He shook his head, “So I don’t know.”​
With a sigh, he motioned her to lead - and let them return to their realm. He had much to consider, much to think about if they truly just met his father. A ‘Darth Sephi’, which only sounds vaguely familiar… but could it be true? He wasn’t sure.​

Vytal continued to ignore the man's tone. At some point it might be necessary to correct him, but she wouldn't rebuke every little thing. Though Maliphant certainly did have a way about him. Likely the breaking point would come sooner than later. Perhaps they'd get lucky, however, and it would become unnecessary. The man did open up -- even a little -- as they walked. If she shut him down prematurely such dialogue would likely have died before it ever became thought.

"Very well. A Sister or Brother could help you research this matter while we wait, if you desire," the Nightmother offered. "Not that I encouraging you merely to reconnect with your family," because frankly she didn't care, "but knowing whether this spirit is lying to our faces may be beneficial." No guarantees they would find an answer in whatever time was afforded them, but to try was better than to sit around staring up at the sky.

The portal back to the hallway reappeared for them to leave that plane of existence. As they did so, Vytal looked over at the Sith Lord. "Be wary of any further agreements with the spirit as well. Make certain effect and duration are clearly spelled out. It is not a matter of 'fine print' as some put it, but interpretation." Magick was as much art as science. Unless you spent considerable time ironing out every possibility there was usually plenty of room for unintended consequences.

"Would you care for something to eat or drink, Darth Maliphant? Perhaps we could discuss the events that preceded your arrival."
She was most curious why the man had sought godhood. Assuming he remembered, or chose to share. Asked, most people would flippantly respond 'why not?' But when it involved entered the Nether, and the Black City, with peril an intimate companion few would remain so carefree about the proposition. Most would need a driving reason.

I’ve done a bit of research myself, but haven’t managed to find anything. They didn’t give me a name, nor a number - I was simply a slave.”, he said with a sudden smile, though weak as it were.​
Original as people were, they simply called me ‘The Slave’. Odd little names…”, he said - though as they entered the hallway back to the regular world, he could feel his knees weaken. Reflexively, a hand reached out and grabbed the Nightmother’s shoulder for support -​
Pride as it were only allowed him a moment of weakness, but the stress of returning from the Nether stopped him from regaining his full support. He let go of the Nightmother, but nearly fell onto a nearby chair as the world spun for a few moments - the reality of where he was taking a toll on his body.​
Sorry, I’m… It’s hard to return there.”, he said with a sigh.​
I would like something to drink, if you could. Water, Nightmother.”, he said with a hand running through his hair.​

Vytal stood nearby and observed the man after he'd collapsed in a chair. Well, so much for visiting the Dining Hall for refreshments. Instead the Great Lord of the Sith opted to politely asked the Nightmother to fetch him water. A moment later she turned to the side and whispered to one of the spirits that lingered in the Castle to have a Sister or Brother bring Maliphant a drink. Only after that did her gaze turned back to him and the small, patient smile return.

At least Maliphant had 'apologized' for demonstrating weakness upon his return. Not that he needed to apologize for that; it was simply a pleasant display that the man wasn't completely full of himself. Though it might be difficult to hold on to the bravado of being unconquerable without seeming foolish under the circumstances.

"The transition takes a toll on most,"
she replied in hopes of easing any fear of showing weakness. After all, it was true. Not everyone passed into the Nether or back unaffected.

As a young man drew near with water, Vytal directed him to set the pitcher and glasses down on a nearby table. After which the man would pour a glass and politely offer it to Maliphant with a bow. Most were Witches and Warlocks, but that hardly meant they were savages; manners were important if you hoped to interact with the outside world. Even if certain demands of etiquette were beyond insufferable.

The Nightmother nodded slowly for the Brother to depart and leave the two to converse of private matters.

"The Slave. And they never whispered about how you came to be in their service? Perhaps some intended purpose that'd caught their eye?" Vytal poured her own glass of water as she spoke. Curious why Maliphant's Father, as a spirit, would be so interested in his well-being if they practically had no relation aside from blood.

Maliphant seemed to slump in his seat, his breath short as his vision remained blurred - constant as it were, he could feel the horrid reality of his sickness creep past his defenses. Wounds that bled, a soul that couldn’t heal - he was dying, and there was always to be moments where that mortality would slip through; despite his best hopes.​
What drove him here, to be forced to act so indomitable?​
For a moment, he considered the answer, in those few moments of lucidity - he knew what it was. Fear, insecurity, the ever constant realization that he was to face something he could not fight alone; that at any given moment, he could lose this life, lose the freedom he had desperately snatched at, craved for so long with a collar around his neck.​
For a moment, he could still feel it - cold and steel against his neck, and the bruises… The bruises that never left his skin. A hand moved to rub at his neck, as though it too would feel the collar - but it didn’t, and his vision returned. He glanced upwards to the Warlock, who offered him the water with a bow that was low - respectable.​
Maliphant swallowed as he took the glass, dry as his throat was. He was parched, as the feeling of the Nether’s endless deserts came back in full swing - though the chillness of it, the refreshing nature that water was drew him back from that mental precipice, gave him feet to stand on. He drank it greedily, but slowed halfway, and let it rest on the table next to him as he caught his breath.​
I was just another slave, Nightmother. My purpose was labor, work… Other things.”, he said as he seemed to uncomfortably readjust in his seat, avoiding her gaze for a moment.​
Eventually, a woman named Darth Imperia claimed me as her own. She was no better… Sold me to others, to another named Cerbera; and from her I escaped. Under my own power, my own will - and so I’ve wandered. Perhaps they all had reasons to hold me, to manipulate me, to use me - but it didn't matter, nor did I ever learn their reasons... I’ve no clue who this man is, who claims to be my father.”, he said with an affirmative shake of his head.​
And even were it true, I can’t hardly say I care. He’s just another spirit.”, he offered with a glance back to her.​

"The reasons of those that use others rarely matter. They are often shallow, self-serving, and driven toward an ultimately futile end. So many are eager to secure material possessions, status, or power, but few consider why they go to such lengths when in the end you can take none of it with you." Power, perhaps, but even so it was not limitless power and the freedom to do whatever you will with it. Even the gods could not reshape existence itself. There were 'rules.' Immutable ones else they would have been broken long ago.

That said, the Nightmother wondered about Maliphant and Sephi. "I do not trust this Darth Sephi. It is easy for a spirit to claim an identity when those in his presence cannot test its veracity. Nevertheless, and despite what happened long ago, should it be proven true," which was quite a challenge to be overcome in itself, "it might do you justice to learn more about him. Our pasts shape who we are, and who we may become. If you cannot understand the trajectory you travel through life you cannot be certain where you will strike." Not all things were worth remembering. Not all parents held love in their hearts or regrets they'd like to make right. Not every story had a happy ending. However, Maliphant owed it to himself not to overlook an opportunity for self realization.

There was a dark truth to this Nightmother and her coven -- they did not police the galaxy righting the many wrongs that happened every day, nor did they seek to inspire the most valiant champion of truth, justice, or whatever else came to mind. If a soul was meant for the most unholy communion of their Age, if that was their truth, then the Mandragora would help them find it. Then they would likely be forced to deal with such a person, as great depravity did not bring balance to the galaxy. The Light and Dark were at odds, and for life to continue to exist they must remain equals on the battlefield.

Vytal would like Maliphant to discover something so he could move forward here. Whether born of Light or Darkness hardly mattered. "Is that why you sought to become a god, Darth Maliphant? Because of the past?"

Tag:
Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

That makes two of us - Trusting Sephi may yet be a mistake.”, he said, though he quickly accepted their precarious position.​
And yet, we have no choice. Not right now, at least…”, Maliphant said with a heavy exhale as he leaned back in the chair - trying to find a modicum of comfort in the hardwood.​
Yet, as she spoke of what he must do - approach the subject of his ‘father’, and the past as it was; he couldn’t help but scowl. Not at her perhaps, but the thought in itself seemed foreign and profane; something he had never considered naught out of ignorance, but out of disgust. The past was a tepid, terrible place - he would rather let it die buried in a mound of rot.​
Not the past, Nightmother.”, he said with venom in his tone.​
The future.”​
Slowly, he forced himself to rise - feeling more a man of eighty years his senior than the young and virile Maliphant before her. His breath was ragged, and he moved slow - but he moved forward… Ever forward.​
I need to rest…”​

The Nightmother extended her hand to indicate the bed of his chamber awaited. "It would be best if you were rested for when Sephi sends us word." With her parting warranted under the circumstances, it would also permit her the time needed to investigate these slivers of Maliphant's soul cast about the Nether personally. In case leverage might be necessary. She hoped it would not be, yet Maliphant's professed self narrative did not speak of an altruistic Father figure even if Sephi were that personage.

"The light stand at your bedside is enchanted," Vytal added seeing how she'd not loiter at his side as a loved one might. "Touch it, and speak your desire. A Sister or Brother will attend promptly." Might the Lord be paranoid they were watching? She could reassure him they had no intention on eavesdropping, but what would be the point? Either he trusted them enough to remain, or he didn't. Rampant paranoid would simply be counter productive -- but quite human.

"Rest assured one way or the other, Lord Maliphant, you came here seeking assistance in recovering your strength. That is precisely what we will achieved together." Though she hoped he would be more forthcoming in the future, if anything else 'suddenly' sprang to mind regarding his condition. A sudden weakness in grasping the Force, for example. Next the man would go blind and make no mention of it. Even the very strongest Witch could only make a brew with the ingredients at hand.

A request would never come - Maliphant never even so much leaving his quarters during that period. Perhaps it was due to his anxieties of security, perhaps the fact that he hurt far too much to be out - but besides his delivery of food and water, the man never departed. It would stay this way for many days before something changed -​
His hand rested on the light as he spoke, careful and slow -​
Sephi has been in contact.”, he said as he moved to slip on a set of robes that would make him at least modest.​
---​
The room was cold, as in the center burned a small green flame yet it gave no heat. Maliphant moved to stand close to it, watched it flicker and fight to stay alight - but knew that it existed from magicks he was unable to cast, so found it more an oddity than anything. Sidious had taught him that magick was weaker than the Dark Side - a cruel malformation of its tenants; but Maliphant had found it delved into secrets Sidious was unaware of, despite all his knowledge. Despite any in the Telos Holocron’s knowledge.​
His hand reached out, pressed itself into the flames as he felt them wash over his skin. It wasn’t unpleasant, like expected, and left no marks or burns on his immaculate skin - only washed across in waves. Yet, as Vytal entered, he retracted from it - like a child caught with a hand in the jar.​
Nightmother. I see you got my message…”, he said quietly.​
Sephi has reached out, collected the remains of what I can only assume is my soul.”, he sighed.​
I suppose all that remains in finalizing this ritual…”​

The Nightmother glided into the Lord's room after having been alerted the time had come. That Maliphant had chosen to isolate himself had not worried Vytal. Who of his stature and ambition would want to be seen weak, or be pitied? Instructions had made clear Sisters and Brothers were to leave the Sith Lord be save for food and drink unless otherwise called upon. His presence was not an 'opportunity for reformation' in the eyes of the Mandragora. While an effort to become a god had threatened the balance of good sense, such was in the past. The man offered no threat and as such was their guest.

"Then let us commence with the formalities before we accept Sephi's call," the Nightmother replied. Four Sisters fanned out from behind Vytal with bowls cupped in their hands. "This would go much faster if you wore as little as possible. Will we mark your flesh to give definition to your physical vessel in the spiritual realm; it will help solidify the return of your spiritual essence." Of course Maliphant was free to object and for them to do this in front of the spirit. Vytal could imagine the quips and barbs that would result if that path was chosen.

If the Sith Lord had been disappointed by a lack of naturalistic elements to the magick, he would find himself buried with regret for having thought it now. Unless the thought of five woman milling about him in a state of undress was of interest. To some it might be. Under the circumstances, however, it was unlikely to hold the same 'charm.' "The markings will not be permanent," she mentioned in case he had any concern to that effect. There need not be any evidence any of this had transpired.

Very well.”, Maliphant said with little shame.​
Lucky for him, he had only put on a loose fitting pair of robes - and undid it with almost no hesitation. Nude or not - The Sith Lord didn’t seem to differentiate a difference between the two; his insecurity likely coming from the risk of threat on his life. Clothes wouldn’t of made a difference in that regard - so away the robe went.​
As it fell to his ankles, he took a step forward to feel a well muscled form; immaculate in almost every sense of the word. There were no scars, no wounds that would imply he was ever a slave; but they were once there. Almost nothing remained of that past, and the attractive, chiseled body he offered was theirs to rub their markings across - even assisted by Maliphant lifting his arms - though his gaze never left Vytal.​
Their fingers would wander across his body, letting the paint trail in the traditional patterns of the Witch’s cult. Maliphant knew it meant something - he’d seen a historic amount of Sith get the markings of their order tattoo’ed on themselves - some with specialized ink to draw the Dark Side into them in greater droves. He however, never saw the benefit in such practices - at least for him.​
For others, he never did mind making those oddities.​

Vytal stood before the Sith Lord as the Sisters set to work plying the mixture to the man's flesh. Her green eyes did not stray from Maliphant's face. There was nothing she needed to see in that room. What they did now was -- as offworlders put it -- business. Whether he understood why it was done or not would not affect its purpose; and she was quite certain that purpose would be needed before the day was done.

"There is one thing before we depart," the Nightmother spoke at last as the women nearly completed their task. "If any spirits asks to take possession of your body or soul, refuse. Pacts with spirits are a nuanced matter, and not all is at it seems. A Witch whose power impresses those that witness it has spent time building connections with these spirits over time. A hastily made pact may be regretted long after death claims the body." It was dangerous enough to have a spirit roaming around looking for Maliphant's soul in the Nether. That was in part also why the markings on the man's body had been necessary -- it would bolster absorption of what was rightfully his, but it may also provide a useful tool if things went horribly wrong.

"Have you any lingering questions?" She might as well make sure nothing had developed in their time apart. In that time when he'd cloistered himself away. The man would have had much time to reflect on things -- or develop his animosity or skepticism about Sephi.

Maliphant offered little more than a nod to the former, and a denial of the latter -​
No.”​
Slowly, Maliphant would lift himself onto the ritual table and lay down - face up to watch the others work their magic. They hadn’t tried killing him in the week of his seclusion, which suited him fine - he had at least a modicum of trust for the Witches; yet he wanted to watch them for his own curiosity now.​
Despite being unable to commit to the magicks, due to his unitiation in replacing his blood with the iconic green ichor of their people - he had a fascination with what they could accomplish. Sidious never agreed with such, so he eventually stopped telling the Gatekeeper of the Telos Holocron any of his research - what the holocron didn’t know, didn’t annoy Maliphant.​
Shall we begin?”, he asked idly as he intertwined his fingers and rested them on his stomach.​

Vytal strode around to the side and extended a hand out for the Lord to take -- either physically or as a suggestion for them to depart. "Let us not delay reuniting your soul and your vessel," the Nightmother agreed. Sephi would not appreciate any delay, but then it did not need fear the passage of time. Maliphant's condition was far more sensitive to its passage.

In fact, she was taken impressed by the man's ability to suffer his state. Others might be concerned by such a lack of emotional outburst -- denial, panic, impatience. Perhaps he knew not to be hasty as he had been to ascend to godhood. Perhaps he was focused on survival, and there was no reason to believe all hope was lost. Or, perhaps, the Sith Lord was simply emotionally dead. The prognosis progressed from best to worst case. Vytal was no psychologist or psychiatrist, but the latter didn't seem to bode well for spiritual health. A matter for another time.

"Did Sephi provide anything other than a statement now was the time?" If not, they might return to the same place they'd met the spirit the first time. There could be an expectation it would manifest in the mortal realm as well; though the Nightmother rather be in the Nether to lay eyes on what was proclaimed as Maliphant's soul.

Only to wait.”, Maliphant motioned as he crossed his arms across his stomach and closed his eyes. He didn’t trust Sephi - but he didn’t imagine transporting into the Nether was a great way to offer any amount of trust. Leave alone he wasn’t in the condition to go to the Nether for any amount of time, nor did he want to. The Sith sighed, and waited -​
And waited.​
Almost an hour later, he could feel a slight tinge on his mind - ever so slight as his eyes opened. There was a presence in his mind - feeling like it was behind him, then standing over him, and eventually within an inch of his face; breathing against his cheek. Maliphant slowly sat up and glanced about -​
He’s here.”, he acknowledged, though he wasn’t entirely sure.​
The room grew cold as the magicks rotated and fluttered - and Maliphant could feel a pressure growing in side his chest. He wasn’t sure the dynamics of the ritual, but felt as though this might’ve been the direction he was supposed to lean in - so he acquiesced to it. Physically, he remained in place, but through The Force he took the backseat and allowed the spirit to drive its way into his soul.​
For a moment, he could feel it working away. Stitching what portions of his soul it had collected back together - he could even feel his connection to the Force slowly returning, slight as it was. It filled him with an excitement he hadn’t known in months - a sensation that drove a chill up his spine as he focused on the feeling. Sephi had kept his side of the Deal; ensured that Maliphant received his soul once more.​
But Maliphant had to keep his end too.​
With unbiased access to Maliphant’s Soul, the spirit began to twist things it had no right to touch. Maliphant inhaled sharp, feeling it come over him as the Darkstaff had once done years before - pulling him, prodding him, using him as a puppet that drove the Force around them in a hurricane. Vytal, the other Witches, they’d realize what was being done almost instantly -​
But their preparations did little to assist Maliphant at the moment. The Sith Lord’s hand rose as he cried out, gasping to regain control of his own limbs; but the Force worked through him miraculously. Forming before them was the figure of a being, from Skeleton to muscles, to flesh - and eventually, a smile.​
The man they had witnessed once was formed before them, naked as Maliphant was, and older - but grinning as the control over Maliphant was let go; letting him fall back, only to catch himself on the table. Sweat dripped from his brow as he glanced to the newly formed figure -​
You could’ve asked…”, he said through heavy breaths. It was never easy to do what had just been done, but to do it so soon after reciveing his strength back felt debilitating.​
No, I couldn’t have.”, Sephi offered in return before glancing to Vytal.​
I’ve done what you asked, Nightmother - now, could I have some robes?”​

The Nightmother regarded Maliphant for a time without expression. As it seemed the meeting would not happen immediately, however, she repositioned herself near the window. This Vytal did not like. It would have been better to infuse Maliphant with energy and set foot in the Nether. In remaining in the mortal realm Sephi could be easily 'ambush' them with any preparations having gone unnoticed. It was a strategic error in a spiritual sense. However, while the rest in the room were blind to such things, the Nightmother's gazes glowed even in full daylight as she saw beyond the material -- beyond the trappings of the world that hid the greater Beyond.

Meanwhile, the Sisters had taken places along the perimeter of the room with two standing on either side of the door.

Her green eye rolled around as Maliphant announced Sephi's presence making itself known. No reply was given; instead Vytal slowly turned in place as the currents of magic churned within the room.

Soon matters seemed to take a turn for the worst. The Sisters stepped forward to respond, but the Nightmother held out her hand to still their movements. It came as no surprise that something of this nature would occur. Whether Maliphant made any such agreement or not knowing full well what Sephi intended, Vytal expected nothing less of a dead Sith Lord. It was just as she warned anyone that she ever guided into the Nether. Just as she'd warned Maliphant.

The pale Witch hadn't moved from her spot by the window, though her green eyes were fixed on Sephi's figure. "No." Spiritual energies churned once more, only this time they were at the Nightmother's command. Several rings of binding power would clamp down about Sephi in an effort to pin his arms to his side; while at the same time waves of energy spread across all six sides to the room sealing it off from the rest of the world.

Vytal's left hand closed and when it opened again two balls of green energy shot forward to spin about Maliphant's body. The helpful spirits would make short work of examining the man's soul while leaving the Nightmother to deal with Sephi.

"Explain yourself, or I will chain you to the Walls of the Black City myself."

Tag:
Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom