Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Witches of Dathomir

@[member='Token Waters'], @[member='Têhra'], @[member='Minna'], @[member='Salaza'], @[member='Perla Pirjo'],@[member='Sitara Qin'],@[member='Esme Pallas'],
http://starwarsrp.net/groups/479-daughters-of-allya/

It is under construction currently but anyone who wants to be a WITCH (men accepted as well) please join and look forward to specific lore and requirements of the faction. Even have the chance to HELP WRITE SOME OF IT :D

Yay teamwork!

[member="Bee"]

The Witches of Dathomir, as far as I am aware, are a welcome and independent sub-faction of the Mandalorians.
The Mandalorians leave their world alone and the witches do as they like.
We like it when they show up for dominions, invasions, and skirmishes, but we don't make them do a -darn- thing.

They've been quiet lately, but a fresh writer can always stir things up.

I've even offered to make them some organic, living ships to help encourage them to get off of their world and explore the galaxy at large. (since they don't like technology much)

sabrina

Captain Larraq said:
If I wasn't neck-deep in Invasions, Skirmishes, and OOC drama, I'd sub a pillow-fort just for that comment.
Sorry but you know have to do this, with a development thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom