Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wheel And Deal Of Death

Romeo handed Ghrom another wounded person. It seemed other had recovered to also hell. "You wanna go with him? Alright ima go with ya." He jumped down landing like a cat. "Lets go." He turned towards the man running for who ever. @Ghrom Xenis [member="Rayl Wilded"]

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
X'Svante stared at the man run away. He had to help him catch that guy because if this was really a terrorist he could be potential danger, and maybe even of use to him. The blind man stared at Ghrom whom not turned his attention to helping the black dressed man. He whistled over to get his attention for a brief second. "Ghrom, I'll help this guy out ! I'll be fine okay !" Why was he even saying this to someone he didn't know ? Well first of all the being was kind enough to be worried about him and second of all so far he had been helpful to him and that meant something to him.

He quickly turned on his heel running after the man that was sitting in the booth hoping to find the one who did this all

[member="Ghrom Xenos"]
[member="Rayl Wilded"]

@X'Svante [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Ghrom Xenos"] [member="stardust"]

Rayl was hoofing it. He needed to get up seven floors to where this guy was. And somehow keep up with this rogue. Elevator was about the only way fast enough. Not like he had a jetpack, which would be so helpful right now. Taking a quick peek behind some of them were following. Least he had backup Rayl slid on his feet when he noticed a lift to his right. And a nice crash to the freshly mopped floor. "Jerk ass janitors". He bit his lip, Who made tile so hard? Pain wasn't allowed to be a factor at the moment, he forced himself up and over to the lift. He repeatingly smashed the button to make the lift magically come faster, he wished. It all gave the others time to catch up though.

X'Svante

The Fugitive Slave
X'Svante ran up behind Rayl watching him at first hit the ground as he came to a halt carefully moving after the other as he paused next to him reaching for the hilt of his Vibro blade resting his hand on it. "Not what I expected from a simple day scouting." The man laughed running his fingers up and down the hilt. "Tell me a little about this terrorist." He stared around watching the ceiling as he saw many aura's at once running about. He couldn't really tell a different but if he had some information he could atleast pin point him when they came closer. "Tch.. hope the elevator doesn't hit dead end soon enough."

[member="Rayl Wilded"]
[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Ghrom Xenos"]

Ghrom started jogging to catch up with[member="Rayl Wilded"]. Ghrom suddenly made a little jump diving to the ground but instead of landing belly first Ghrom Curled his body inwards flining his Staff and other Items on him to the Center of his chest where there was space. Ghrom was in Ball form and was not traveling fast. It was a sight to see, Amani in ball form and a 9'8ft one at that. Though the floor was uneven his weight made it so he stayed at a continuous pace. People running around from the attack dove out of Ghroms way screaming at the giant ball of Amani traveling at now 40kph. Ghrom had a smile on his face as he quickly rolled past everyone to the man who was at the Booth [member="Rayl Wilded"]. The man was waiting for the Elevator, Ghrom needed to stop so he rolled into a wall next to the elevator. Uncurling himself he smiled at the booth man and laughed.

" HaaHahaha! Me is Ghrom Haha!" Ghrom barked out on impact. Ghrom looked at the Booth man by the Elevator and smiled.

[member="Rayl Wilded"]
@X'Svante
[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="stardust"]

"Wow..." he said as the creature rolled at fast speeds. He sprinted forward, finally reaching the elevator. "Well...I Will be taking the stairs then.." he said looking at the man and the creature. That was way too many people in a elevator.
-No way am I getting in that thing and getting squashed.- he thought to himself.
"Wait...if he's...exploding things...should we even.consider the elevator?" He quickly said thinking for the better good of everyone.
-Seems idiocy to take it...- he thought to himself.
"Does this guy have any back up? A crew?" Btw doubted one man did all this alone. [member="Rayl Wilded"] [member="stardust"] [member="Ghrom Xenos"]

@X'Svante [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="stardust"] [member="Ghrom Xenos"]

Rayl jumped to the side as the giant crashed just feet from him. His heart was racing from the near death expirience. if he was to go out of this galaxy, being crushed wasn't the way he wanted to go. The Twi'lek was unnecessarily worried about the explosives. "The elevators fine. I doubt he had the time to rig the whole station with explosives. And he would of already blown this up if he had". Rayl turned his sights to the blindfold guy. "Far as my intel toes he's only been here two and a half days". Rayl casually smacked the button again in hopes it'd go faster to their floor. "He's a terrorist, was a criminal from a cartel on Rinn. Bastard went crazy or something and I picked up the job to end him".

Ghrom shook his head and looked at [member="Rayl Wilded"] the Man by the Elevator and smiled showing his sharp teeth. Ghrom Liked this one but he was not sure why. Staring at him with his small red eyes Ghrom said " I is Ghrom!" as he got up to wait for the elevator. Ghrom had never taken a elevator with another species before, no doubt due to his size but the thought of him riding with a stranger made Ghrom bounce on his feet making the ground sjake slightly. " Weeeeee!! Woohoo!" Was the sudden out burst from his mouth.

[member="Rayl Wilded"]
[member="stardust"]
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom