Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warrior of Arx Mortis [Astrian Callus]

Maria watched the man as he continued to take away his upper clothing.

Well, that's interesting...

As soon as the man turned, though, she acted like she had just stood there and did nothing. "Wrestling... OK," she spoke, feeling a bit nervous again. Not because she was obviously not as strong as the man, but because he wore so less clothing and came so close to her again, that her heart started beating a lot faster.

She turned around and thought about whether to remove some clothing or not. It would have been better for her to take them away, yet it would have seemed a bit strange... After all, they had basically just met.

Then she turned again and facee Astrian.

"I am ready..."

Her voice was strong. It was more like an order than a simple sentence which means, that she's ready.

@[member="Astrian Callus"]

Astrian nodded to the girl, she was ready to fight. Or at least she was mentally, Astrian took a step back. "Enter a fighting stance." He ordered, taking one himself. He refined his movements to conserve energy and spread his legs into a stance ready to leap forward towards her, he restricted his strength massively as to not overpower her too quickly. He wanted to see what she could do. "Begin." He spoke, his eyes set on her.

[member="Maria Zambrano"]

Um... OK?

Maria did not know how did the perfect fighting stance look like, but she tried to do something. Setting her legs a bit farther from each other, lowering her body a bit and raising her hands ready to fight, she looked like a strange noob fighter. Well, that's what she actually was, but she should have been even a bit better.

Not thinking about her stance, she just started stepping closer to the man, slowly, carefully, step by step. She knew the man could easily crush her with a single blow, but she was not too afraid. She was able to use a Force ability when it was needed, so there was not too much to worry about.

When Maria was already close enough to the man to jump on him and start kicking and hitting him, he moved her left hand quickly towards the man with as much power as she could use, but as it would hit Astrian's body, she would hurt most likely only herself.

[member="Astrian Callus"]

Maria's fist came hurdling towards Astrian's stomach. Her soft hand and knuckles crashing against his steel hard abs. It likely hurt the girl more than it hurt him, as he almost didn't feel the blow on impact. Astrian gave a gentle smile to the girl before bringing his own fist up to her, astrian had learned how to control his strength. His fist hitting her chest with a slight slide of the wrist, it would hurt her but it would not break bone or anything of the sort. He was holding back, he needed to hold back. He made sure to use his wrist in the movement of his attack, he had to do this.

As to why was make sure he couldn't possibly be accused of any sort of harassment, especially considering the nature of his opponents "assets" and the nature of the slaves and the mentality surrounding the slaves and their master. He would most likely be punished in an unsavoury manner if accused of such things. However, for the time being he was to teach and to teach; one must watch and learn those under them's strengths and weaknesses and now, he must watch.

The blow by [member="Astrian Callus"] was a strong one, making Maria fly about a metre away from her previous location. Her chest hurt, but it was definitely not something deadly or anytihng. More like just... painful. "You're too strong for me. How could I fight hand to hand with such a beast?" Maria just had to ask. She knew referring to the man as a beast wasn't the best idea, but it was all she could do at the moment. Her voice trembled, sometimes also stopping for short moments.

He's strong.

But Maria started running towards the man again. When she was close enough, she would jump towards the man and grasp his shoulder, falling somewhere on the chest of the man while holding onto him, her legs entwining around the man's body. She would only use her left hand to grab some of the man's hair and pull it, just for an effect.

Astrian merely grinned at Maria's question, and allowed the girl to leap into his chest. She wrapped her legs around him and he stumbled, but did not fall; one hand on his shoulder and the other grabbing his hair. He couldn't help but bite his lip in excitement as the girls rather curvaceous and attractive body pressed against his. However he was quick to react as he dropped down to the ground and twisted so that they fell with himself on top of her, he wrapped his arms around her thighs and plummeted to the ground, he was now on top. He looked her over, her legs still wrapped around his chest and he felt as though he was uncomfortably close to a certain part of her between her thighs. He gulped, yellow eyes staring up at her as they sat in the ironically sexual position.

Maria didn't think about anything at that moment. Her mind was in chaos, she couldn't find something to think about. The position they were in was... strangely, very sexual. But it was not the right time yet. So Maria started shaking his legs, trying to get rid of Astrian.

As she knew the man is really strong, she decided to break the rules a bit. Hand to hand combat was nothing in the eyes of Maria if one can't succeed at anything via using that. So without further ado, she looked at the man and concentrated on a Force power. As she was only a newbie in things like the Force, she had to focus on not using the wrong power.

And so after a moment or two or even longer, she used Force Push on Astrian, trying to surprise him a bit.

Astrian released the girl as she attempted to wiggle free, sitting up on his knee's. "I'm sor-" He was cut off as a unexpected blast of force energy hit him in the chest, sending him back onto the ground. "Oof!" He grunted, looking back at Maria with a look of annoyance, and with a tiny bit of a smirk. He sighed, raising an eyebrow as he raised his own arm. "I have the sudden temptation to hurdle lightning into your face, I hope you're aware of that.." He said, sitting up on his shoulders and lowering his arm, he'd try and not get too close in on Maria next time. Seeing as she clearly didn't know how to fight, this might end up being a very long day or a very short one; depending on what Maria did with the man lying down on the floor in a likely indirectly welcoming position.

What do I do now?

Maria was feeling indecisive. She couldn't find anything logical to do. Her limited knowledge of the Force and fighting were her weaknesses; it would have been easy to destroy her with a single lightsabre blow. She also lacked physical advantages. She was but a mere mortal woman who should have stayed on her homeworld and never ventured to the edges of the galaxy and thus, learning the Force.

"Maybe we should... Take a break?" Maria asked, her question most likely being a surprise to Astrian. "I am a bit tired."

Maria's servant started coming to her, ready to do whatever the Lady asks him to do. Yet they didn't know how the Master of Maria's would react.

Astrian was quick to his feet, arms folded as he watched a servant come crawling to the women like flies to honey. He sighed, his expression was full with disappointment. "Tired, Miss Zambrano?" Astrian replied, lifting his gear and slowly putting it back on. "Do you think your enemies will relinquish when you tire? No, they will not." He replied, walking away from the stalls and towards her. "We will start early tomorrow and we stop when I say Miss Zambrano. Clear?" Yellow eyes shot down at Maria Zambrano. The giant had his arms folded awaiting an answer, he expected he would be accomidated with a room to stay in whilst he trained Maria Zambrano.

That was unexpected.

"Wait..." Maria said while turning back to the man. "You come to my house and you start bossing around? Isn't that, you know, rude? Where is your code of manner, Callus?" Then the woman turned around again, not caring about the man's reaction.

"Whatever, though. Come with me and I will show you your chamber."

But which bedroom would she give to this man? Maybe the one with the balcony? No, too cliché. Well, the one with the sunrise? Nope, too boring.

To be honest, Maria was unsure at that moment. She was tired, so that may have been a reason behind it. But it was definitely not the only one. She also felt like Astrian was right. She couldn't go and take a nap if she became tired in a battle. Definitely not.

She almost wanted to continue her training.

Almost.

"You bring me here to train you, of course I'm going to boss you around." He replied, following Maria down the hallway to wherever he would be sleeping. Seeing how Miss Zambrano had been acting, he wasn't entirely sure she'd be leading him somewhere hospitable. He studied the area around him, the slaves stood at every door, unblinking and vigilant. He could almost respect that, while he inherently hated slavery something about Miss Zambrano intrigued him. He would find out why, and soon.

(OOC: I'm half hoping you're gonna take me to your bedroom. :p)

The two would walk through hallways until they reach the third floor. On the way, Maria would not speak. Instead, she would take a newspaper from a slave and read it as they progress through the citadel. The recent news don't tell too much interesting to her. The Witch of Arx Mortis would prefer wars taking place, but no, the newspaper tells the exact opposite.

It looks like the Coruscanti colony is starting to have a bunch of diplomatic discussions with different states of Crystalsong. Boring.

The newspaper falls on the floor, dropped by Maria, and it ought to remain there. Until a slave would pick it up. Or Astrian.

After they would reach the third floor, they would move to a room's door. It is a large one, one of the largest. Yet it's still nothing compared to the master suite which is located on the fourth floor.

"So, Astrian, this would be your place unless you don't have anything against it. It has a large bed, there are many dressers for you to keep your things in... Slaves can bring you stuff if you want to, they can show you a way to places like the dining room. You have a bathroom of your own. Is it OK?" Maria asked when they had finally opened the door to the room.

"Or do you want something better?"

The playful, even seductive tone was back.

Astrian stopped in the doorway, studying the room as Maria Zambrano listed off the luxuries of the room. He took one step into the room before Miss Zambrano engaged him in a strange manner. He backed up against the door frame, his eyes fixed on Maria Zambrano. He didn't know how to react to her, but he felt that things would go smoothly if he played along with whatever she was hinting to. Readying himself, he leaned closer to her. "Of course." The right side of his lip curved into a flirtatious grin.

"Maybe you should show me what you have to offer, before I make up my mind."

Astrian voice was usually gritty and serious. But there was a sense of teasing in his voice, almost a challenge; a taunt. He wondered how Maria would react.

"Ah, then let's go. We shall see the fourth floor, I think," Maria spoke, leaving the room. She would let the man leave it, too, and then close the door by herself. They would start moving again, but this time, Maria would be a lot chattier. Her voice had returned to the one she had used in the beginning of the training session. She was like a funny schoolgirl again who was always optimistic. Yet there was a shade of slyness in her voice.

"What are we going to learn tomorrow? I really feel like hand to hand isn't my thing. But I don't know yet what I want to specialize at. There are so many things I have yet to learn and... so many things and places to explore..." She hadn't planned anything out yet. Her only wish was to get better at the Force-Sensitive stuff: lightsaber dueling, the Force, etc.

Astrian followed Maria as she led him to the fourth floor, this time however she was more talkative and she spoke in an uplifting tone however he could feel the slyness and flirtatious undertone on him like toxic gas, however it was intriguing nonetheless. He followed her in silence, until her rant ended in a question. "I think we will work on basic telekinesis." He commented. "I'll have you push, pull and throw things. Simple stuff, I'm sure you're up to it, Miss Zambrano." He commented, his hands folded behind his back. His eyes shifted to her once again, he observed her form. She was toned, but voluptuous and curvaceous. She was an attractive woman, there was no doubt in that. But, Astrian was more concerned with her attitude and moral mentality than her body. At least, whilst she was clothed.

"Hmm... Telekinesis..." Maria spoke more to herself than to Astrian. Meanwhile, they had reached the large door of the master bedroom which, of course, belonged to the Witch of Arx Mortis herself. But Maria did not open the door yet.

"I have one thing to tell you. This room which we are going to enter... I want you not to touch everything in the room. They are my own personal property and some of these things are really-really expensive." Then she opened the door really quickly and nearly as fast she managed to say: "Oh, and it's my own bedroom."

Then, Maria stepped into the room. It was even larger than the one she had shown to the man. On one side of it, there was a giant bed. On the other side, there were relics, artifacts, beautiful sculptures. There were dressers, tables, bookcases, armchairs and whatever else in the room. The whole colour scheme of the room was black, but there were many white and brown motives all around the place.

Astrian stopped outside the massive doors, if this was a guest room; he wondered where Maria slept herself. However as she enforced the importance of the stuff in the room and how the majority of it belonged to herself. Astrian slowly was deciphering as to why it was so, but it dawned upon him just before she spoke the words herself. His eyes widened in surprise as she opened the doors and entered the room, the bed was massive. He walked and circled on his steps, getting a full circular view of the room.

He recognised some of the artefacts as things linked to old cults he had silenced, interesting. However, his eyes fell back on her once again. He raised an eyebrow to her, "This is, certainly an improvement." He teased, the grin still on his face as his expression became more confident and suave than surprised or serious. But, one thing had seen to slip past him. "So, where are you going to sleep?" He asked. If he was getting her room, where was she was going? Of course, it was a farce of a question. He knew the answer, but he wanted her to say it.

"Did you mean to mock me or something? I would not sleep in another room. No. This chamber is to my liking and it's my personal one. I will stay here. With you. The bed is big enough to hold at least five people..." Maria spoke while skipping to her bed, seeming a bit childish when doing that. But that's how she felt at the moment.

Even though she was 31 years old, she felt like a child again. For the first time in forever, she felt like she can feel love. True love, not just slave love.

"If you have something to put into a drawer or into a dresser, please, put them into the one which is on my left hand, next to the last window."

Astrian made his way to the drawer, he removed his clothing as Maria Zambrano spoke of mocking, and her sleeping here. A small smile reached his face as he was in his small clothes now. No shirt or vest, nothing other than boxers. He walked up behind her, still standing over her bed. "...Miss Zambrano.." He whispered, admiring her body as he laced his hand on her shoulder, slowly removing her clothing. Her bare shoulder pressed against the left side of his chest, hard muscle against her soft skin. Her long hair fell down behind her, his hand stopped at her arm with her dress, just above her chest. His right hand however found her waist and pulled her body against his, pressing himself against her. "Or do you prefer Mistress Zambrano?" He teased with a smile, he anxiously awaited a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom