Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warrior of Arx Mortis [Astrian Callus]

Maria, truthfully frightened by her own Master coming to her like this, didn't show any reaction. She just remained in her position and let the man take off her clothes. True, what they were doing right here didn't feel quite right, but... Maria was a Zambrano, after all. The parents of her cousin were siblings, her cousin had many illegitimate children, had killed his own parents and slave-marketed... Nothing in this family seemed to be logical and morally right.

Ooh, Mistress...

"Doesn't matter..." she spoke playfully, then slowly turning towards Astrian. After a moment of thinking, however, she wiggled out of the man's grasp, but not because she felt like everything they did was wrong, but for a different reason.

Maria placed her right hand on the chest of Astrian's, smiled, and tried to push him to the bed. Tried. Because she knew how strong he was.

[member="Astrian Callus"]

Maria seemed to have no reaction as he removed her clothing, pulling down her dress passed her chest and down to her thighs. Then, allowing them to drop around her curves. He smiles in appreciation of her, himself enjoying the view.

Then she replied, playful as always she turned to him. His hands finding themselves on her waist, which she wiggled free from before placing her hand on his chest and pushed as hard as she could. Astrian grinned and fell back on the bed of his own accord, elbows against the bed holding up his back as if he had actually been pushed down. "...Mistress Zambrano.." He spoke, teasing her with the name again this time with the hint of surprise and intrigue. But, he reached out and grabbed her wrist in his massive hand. Leaning forward slightly, he pulled her down on top of him. Allowing her assets to press against his chest, Maria was naked. Astrian however was not, he chuckles internally as his eyes caught Maria's. "Are you aware of just how physically powerless you are, right now Mistress Zambrano?" He teased, his eyebrow slowly raising in anticipation.

[member="Maria Zambrano"]

"I may be..." Maria spoke.

The fact that she was naked, but the man was not didn't matter. It was not a problem for a person like Maria. Yet there was one thing she realised only now. The man was actually her master. It was the day when they met. Not a single woman would act like this, treat herself like Maria did. Why would anybody go to bed with the person they just met?

"Astrian... I... I..." the woman spoke, a bit afraid to share the realisation with the man.

Astrian sat up, genuine concern conveyed in his expression. "Are you alright? I'll go if you wish me to?" He offered, sitting up and maneuvering out of the sexual position to a seated position at the end of the bed. He could sense her fear, his telepathic abilities were average but he could sense what has going on in her head. He stood up, moving back towards the cupboard she had directed him to earlier, beginning to collect his things. He knew when he wasn't wanted. He sighed internally, this was a mess.

"Astrian... Please, don't leave. I just... feel like what we did was not actually right," Natalja spoke. And it wasn't the only thing. Why did she just start thinking like a 'normal' person? She didn't know. But she understood that if her cousin heard about that, she was going to be dead.

"You can stay here..."

She understood that most likely Astrian doesn't stay but goes back to the room she had showed him before or something like that. She may have been wrong, but... It was logical, considering the fact that the man wasn't actually a bad person.

Astrian's mind was clearer than before, It seemed logical that he leave. But, part of him wishes to linger. "You'd be right thinking that, this isn't right. Our relationship should be formal, not informal. I shall return to the room you had shown me earlier." He half wanted Maria to stop him on his way out, but he didn't expect her to. He didn't look twice, he kept himself contained as he made his way to the door, cursing himself eternally for this mistake.

(U haz my cuddles for taking so long. >.<)

"Astrian..." Maria whispered. She didn't know what to say, though, her own mind was confused, she was confused. Not knowing what to do, Maria stood up and walked to the door. She didn't continue her speech because she wasn't sure whether the man should stay there or go to the other bedroom.

"I..." she started speaking after some moments of remaining silent. But then she closed her mouth and just looked into the man's eyes.

"My servants will present you the rooms you may need. I myself wake up at dawn." She had made her decision. It seemed like she wanted the man to leave and stay from that moment on, stay in his own room, but even a typical person would have understood she was a bit unsure about her decision, maybe wanting the man actually to stay in her room.

[member="Astrian Callus"] (it's fine... :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom