Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Voice of Chaos, ladies and gentlemen!

Voice Of Chaos

In Chaos We Reside
Greetings and salutations, from your Star Wars RP: Chaos Content Team!

We're proud to announce that we're going to be doing some very big things for SWRP in the near future. We've been spending this week with @[member="Tefka"]'s input coming up with some great new promotional content that you guys, the members, will be able to have your say in. We want to promote the absolute best of SWRP to the world, which is you guys, our members, and the talented writing that you guys put together on a daily basis. We'll be conducting some member interviews, gathering up some questions, showcasing some roleplays, factions and members who are doing great things, as well as sharing some hilarious stuff found by our members.

Make no mistake, ladies and gents, our primary purpose is here to help you guys, the members, get our hands on the goodies as well as introduce new members to our community by making our best content publicly available for everyone to access.

The first thing we'd like to announce is our Facebook page. Right now it's at 99 likes - will you be the lucky 100th? Visit our page right here and like it, and you'll receive status updates on the forums, links to some great threads and member content, as well as some special Facebook-only content!

Stay tuned for more announcements and some chances for you guys to have your say.

Remember - we speak with your voice. Thanks for reading, and happy roleplaying!

~ The Voice Of Chaos

c53.gif

The Forecaster said:
A few admins I would think. Tef probably picked out the three so they could help with the promotional content while he focuses on the site itself.
The three involved on the Facebook team are not also SWRP Chaos Staff Members, but are an entirely different team unto themselves.

This team will probably expand in the future. I will not be crossing members on Board staff with members on Facebook Staff. Loads of you keep volunteering to help out the community, well, I am dreaming up ways for how you can do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom