Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Vitae Alliance Questions

[member="Darth Valdra"]

Actually, my actions had reasons. Shortly after you left, our behind the scenes plans went into action and we've dommed several planets and now have several faction threads on going at this moment.

I do look at my relations with other players, and I notice when I'm not liked. I simply refuse to let this dictate my writing.

As for why you specifically didn't get much info, I didn't quite trust you. You seemed to fight at every turn, even when suggestions were given to you for how you could improve in standing. I've led vitae under many names on many sites. One of my biggest rules over the years has always been that I never give rank to those who ask for it, no matter their standing. I made the mistake of making a minor exception with you.

Seems I was right enough to let you go off.

Simply, you as an individual person tried too hard and the only way to get you to slow down was to shut you off. Sorry the experience sucked for you, but I really did try to find ways to work around and fix it.

[member="Vulpesen"]

No no you missed my intentions, but my words were unclear, I apologize. Yes, I wanted leadership again, but rarely do people do hard work and not seek promotion, that was not even part of my reason fro leaving. Even now in the One Sith I am giving up the title of Lord (my character will be seriously injured) and reverting to Knight to have him work to Lord again for fun. Ranks are like candy, do the work and you get it.

My point was if you have set up four threads asking the same question maybe, as a whole, seek the answers within. Leading something on many sites does not always translate. It is kinda like me, I had experience playing Bleach Captains in different guilds on Gaia Online, but none of what I did there translated like I thought it would to here. Constantly I find flaws in my writing, my words to others and in RP and how I treat people. I find these flaws by constantly asking, "How can I better myself?" to me and to other writers. THAT, my friend, is all I am saying. The problem may be in Vitae as a ideal, or a collective, or individuals. One can never know unless you asked, but maybe instead of threads where drama loves happening, sometimes I have caused, ask people directly through PMs.

If you already have, then I am merely affirming you are doing the right thing.

[member="Kezeroth the Beholder"]

Bad time? give me a darkshear muwahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom