Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Vessel of Carnifex

152ef538447271.56068e13b9bc1.jpg
| Social Information |
  • Name: Unknown
  • Alias:
    The Vessel of Carnifex
  • The Golden Messenger

[*]Titles:
  • Personal Envoy of the Dark Lord of the Sith, [member="Darth Carnifex"]

[*]Homeworld: Unknown
[*]Living Situation: Unknown
[*]Sexuality: None
[*]Marital Status: None
[*]Force Sensitive: No
| Physical Information |
  • Species: Unknown (Possible Human or Near-Human variant)
  • Height: 6'3
  • Weight: Unknown
  • Eye Color: Unknown
  • Hair Color: None (Original hair color unknown)
  • Skin Pigmentation: Pallid
| Affiliations |
  • The Black Empire

Personality - All personality that the Messenger once possessed had long been stripped away alongside his identity through long grueling hours of torment and mental recalibration that left him a silent shell, only speaking when commanded and at the mercy of Darth Carnifex's whims. When he does speak he does so in a completely emotionless monotone wheeze through the vocabulator built into his reflective helmet, garbling his words into a droning, mechanical, and otherworldly dictation that also served to amplify his otherwise weak voice. What he does make up for with a lack of a complex personality is an unwavering devotion to the man who served as the catalyst to his newfound destiny as a obedient slave, the Dark Lord Carnifex, and rumors say that he maintains a shrine to his lord in his otherwise sparse chambers.

Appearance - Whatever the original appearance of the Messenger was is long forgotten, his flesh twisted and warped by nimble instruments to be a featureless ghoul with pallid flesh and blank eyes. Besides that his corpse-like body is cascaded with long-flowing black robes overlaying a cuirass of interlocking golden plates and a golden reflective helmet that covers the entirety of his head. The raspy breathing echoing from the ventilator near where an individual's mouth would be is the only indication that a living creature resides within. While his role is purely that of a messenger he is often seen carrying an Force Pike during envoy missions.

History - All documentation of his birth or life had been swept away by calculated espionage, but it was rumored that he was one of the many captured by Darth Carnifex's sinister agents and experimented on in a secret laboratory buried deep under the Coruscanti ecumenopolis. His body and mind was introduced to pains that he had never knew existed before, and eventually all remnants of his former life was completely obliterated and replaced by devotion to his prime tormentor, Darth Carnifex. His flesh was reshaped and was dressed in black robes and golden armor so that none of the turgid flesh could be seen beneath. Since his rebirth he has served faithfully and dutifully as the Dark Lord's most trusted envoy, a silent figure who only utters what the Dark Lord has commanded him to pass on.

He formally resided in the Black Pyramid on Coruscant, but after its destruction and his lord's departure from the One Sith he can typically be found in Vain Hollow on Panatha.

I knew someone was going to ask that.

And I contemplated for a long time wondering if I should make it an NPC or PC, and I finally settled on the latter.

To be fair, I make plenty of NPCs but only RP them when Vornskr is around.

This character is to be his envoy to various locations while Vornskr is ICly busy elsewhere.

[member="Zoltan Rarsk"][member="Zoltan Rarsk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom