Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Valhalla Federation, Meeting of the Guilds.

Puppet Kyrios

P
Asteria stayed against the wall enjoying this exciting meeting, she said nothing but loved the idea.

[member="Ice"] [member="Alli Wren"] [member="RC 212 "][member="Flora Burn"] [member="Cross Ikon"]

Aedan looked up and grinned as he heard the message calmly entering his own to the owner of Baktoid. "Hey Wren long time no see need another nest of pirates cleared out the last one was to fun." He sent the message and leaned back stretching and rolling his shoulders as he waited for a reply not really paying attention to the meeting anymore. Suddenly he leaned forward glancing at RC "SO buddy how would you feel if I told you I have a group of Mando's that need work."

[member="Alli Wren"] @RC 212

"[member="Aedan Miles"] You would be the first person I would call if I did. Since you did such an excellent job last time. I hope that business has been good. Should you need anything, like upgrades to your ships let me know. "

She replied absent mindedly

Aedan chuckles dryly as he sees the response from [member="Alli Wren"] writing a quick reply he looked up and then flipped open his data pad to check info on his accounts and other statistics for his clan. "Things could be better Wren got banished from Mando Space so I am just traveling with the Nova's and Valhalla's now. Looking to start my own company soon will send you details on it later just in case we can work out a deal."

[member="Aedan Miles"]

"I understand, I have been banished from Omega Protectorate space my self, I hope your incident with the mando's wasn't as dramatic as my own with the protectorate."
She said still going over the numbers and ensuring that everything was ok. It was interesitng building a station of this size. It was indeed something she would have to pay attention to, it was a high priority contract and one that would make a name for Baktoid.

[member="Alli Wren"] [member="Aedan Miles"]

Circe arrived, smiling as she looked over the former flame of hers with a seductive gaze. She then sighed. "I'm here to provide the Valhalla Federation with the starships and starfighters necessary to defend its territory. Nothing less."

Puppet Kyrios

P
[member="Enigma"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Alli Wren"]

At the mention of starships, Asteria finally decided to make her presence known. "Miss Enigma, do you have weapon modifications for small ships? My ship, the Finality could use some." She stepped out of the shadow that hid her. Immediately she sensed their surprise and smiled, "I'm sorry if I startled you, I tend to blend in with my surroundings." She silently chuckled at her own joke about her race.

[member="Asteria Starcatcher"]

Circe nodded in response. "We can certainly help get you the modifications for your small craft that you need." At the latter comment, she chuckled. "I wouldn't say you startled me... you're just doing what I typically do."

RC nodded to them all and smiled. So far things were running most excellent and their usage of scant resources was paying off. He noted a few old faces and many new ones. Nevertheless it was a good day for the Federation.

RC stood motioning over a server droid.

"I'm glad we can all come together for a new era of understanding and cooperation. Keep in mind the Federation stands ready to execute any contracts that may come our way. Let us drink!"

With that he poured a glass and raised it to the group.

"Like you needed to tell me."

I took my glass, raised it, and then knocked it back in a couple of gulps. I grinned, and refilled it with whiskey, and repeated the action.

"I have a feeling that this will be fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom