Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Valhalla Federation, Meeting of the Guilds.

[member="Ice"] [member="Saki lin"] [member="Arysa Sarsi"] [member="Cross Ikon"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Mit Tuxaire"] [member="Renci Selzen"] [member="Vell"]

RC stood in the meeting room with arms crossed. The lighting was dim and it was a small space complete with steel chairs and a steel table. The sounds of the ship creaking and groaning bespoke her old bones. It had been three weeks since the original guilds had formed up and set roots across a variety of systems.

Right now they were a small fish in a big sea. A government of nobody and a fighting force of mixed talents and skills. It was these skills that meshed in unison allowing the small organization to survive and protect itself and the people who pledge to it.

right now he was waiting for the few Guildmasters and Guild members that had the time to chat and come up with a course of action. Their first agenda? Securing funds food and supplies to keep them afloat until the next big job came down the pipes.

Of course there was also the issue of the Blazing chain running rampant on the edge of space...

Ice entered the room and gave RC a nod. "Good evening." He said casually as he took a seat at the table provided for them. "I trust the Corsairs are doing well this day?" With a quick crack of his neck, he continued. "So, how many we expecting today?" In truth, the group had just begin to form up. A random bunch of people, all combining their talents to form a singular goal. Ice was admittedly excited about the prospect. It meant more growth for his booming company. With wars popping up like rabbits all over the galaxy, he did not have to many concerns about the well being of STI.

[member="RC 212 "]| [member="Saki lin"] | [member="Arysa Sarsi"]

Saki entered in looking around the room it was all steel, she spotted [member="RC 212 "]and her current captain @ice"good day gentlemen"she said approaching the table and the two before her, she listened to the groaning and found it oddly calming in a way, a old ship singing its story*so um may I ask why we are here"sge said crissing her arms curious

On board the ARC Hammer since the beginning of their journey Arysa longed for a return to her own little ship and her own little world. She certainly hadn’t spent any time interacting with any of the crew rarely stepping out of the room she had occupied, when she did it was during relatively quiet hours on board and very carefully navigated to avoid any interaction with anyone what so ever. She had assembled mounds of tech in her little hole hacking together a rather massive server feeding all the data the ship collected directly to her eyepiece. Very few onboard even knew she existed and of those that did even fewer knew her real identity.

Having received the message requesting a meeting amongst the heads of the guilds and their members the woman felt it necessary to monitor at least which wouldn’t be difficult, the ship was old but even older vessels had some measure of security in key areas and for her tapping into those systems was a simple matter. She sliced access into a display facing the room as well so if it was necessary to communicate with those in the room she could do so without having to reveal too much.

Speaking into her headset the device translated Arysa’s spoken word to text, or at least that is the way she interpreted it. In reality the device was connected wirelessly to her own advanced robotic mind, the mind she was still completely unaware of due to recent events, and it was translating her thoughts directly into text being transmitted onto the display in dimly lit conference room. The message read simply, Grasshopper is observing and will add to the conversation via this terminal.

[member="Saki lin"] [member="Ice"] @RC 212

[member="Ice"] [member="Arysa Sarsi"] [member="Saki lin"]

"Welcome everyone, business is good with the Brotherhood. We have a series of raids planned if anyone is interested."

RC took a seat and called over the protocol droids. The shiny silver droids clanked and grinded their way over, setting down a tray of stimcaf with some old metal cups.

"I called you here to assess our operations as a Federation. We have several things on the table. First we have to take a look at logistics and find ways to resupply the Guilds.

Secondly we have a distress call from Morellia, apparently Blazing chain pirates are running over the place and I don’t like people taking a cut from the brotherhood. I've turned this into a Federation Wide mission so I am hoping to see members of all the guilds participate. If we can curb the Blazing chains we will land millions of credits from their booming economy and possibly be able to commandeer the company or get some good equipment for discount."

RC paused to let them take it all in folding his hands in front of him on the table.

"Lastly I'd like to see how the Guilds have fared since our formation. What plans and designs do they each have in mind? I'll turn the floor over to Ordermaster Ice and the Technocrats as so far only you few have shown up. We will fill the others in when they get here."

lordmitmar

Mit had enjoyed staying on the old ship, it was comforting. Though he longed to be on solid ground he appeared to be having the time of his life. The message had been sent nearly ten minutes ago, but he was in no rush. An important meeting it may be, but it could wait.

He walked into the cold meeting room with a tip of his hat, "Good evening." he said in a soft voice as he nodded a greeting to [member="Saki lin"], [member="Ice"], and [member="RC 212 "]in turn. He hardly knew most of the people in the room, very few knew him. He was wearing a proper outfit today, coat, hat, he even had his old watch hanging from a coat pocket. "What have I missed?

The Arc Hammer

I stepped into the room, just after Mit, and waved at Ice, blew a joking kiss at Saki, and tipped my hat to Arcee, as I called him. Arcee had been a pretty generous host to Mit and me, and I was having a good bit of fun in the middle of unknown space. Sure, my visit was marred by these Blazing Chain bastards, but I was still having fun.

"Hey, guys. Your favorite boozing admiral is here."

A stony silence, and a few sets of rolling eyes followed my statement.

"Really, though, I'm happy to see that I know more than a couple of you. The Duchess is ready and raring to go, whenever we feel like dropping the hammer on those pirates."

[member="RC 212 "] [member="Mit Tuxaire"] [member="Arysa Sarsi"] [member="Saki lin"] [member="Ice"]

Location-Undisclosed

Cyrus stood in the back of the meeting room, his mask covering his face and his black and yellow cloak that covered down to his shins. He sat quietly at the talks of pirate attacks, he was going to be the one to punish them, with all his might.

@RC 212

[member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Cross Ikon"] [member="Mit Tuxaire"]
Ice Saki lin Arysa Sarsi Cross Ikon Cyrus Falcor Enigma Mit Tuxaire Renci Selzen Vell

"Welcome Welcome. We were just discussing where and how we will get supplies and arms. Also with the addition of the Novas to the fold we will gain strength allowing us to expand.

I have already contacted several companies and am brokering a few deals to secure various assets and contracts. Each guild will get some special toys from the deal. Now ladies and gentlemen, I would like to know about you. Introduce yourself and tell us what Guild you are from or going to be from."

Ice nodded to the new comers, A smirk appearing on his face when Cross showed up with his comments. Turning back toward RC, he began. "STI stands ready to supply a couple, maybe even a few small strike teams, with our top of line gear. Further gear though will require more resources though. I'm definitely thinking we should move in against the Blazing Chains. I see no reason to share. And myself and fellow Technocrats will be able to provide one hell of a cyber attack against them when we do."

"You guys just get us close enough, and we'll do what we can to incapacitate them as quickly as possible. If we are successful, we should find ourselves with a few brand new ships for the fleet." He sat back in his seat and gave the floor to whomever else wished to add to the conversation.

[member="RC 212 "]| [member="Cyrus Falcor"] | [member="Cross Ikon"] | [member="Mit Tuxaire"] | [member="Arysa Sarsi"] | [member="Saki lin"]

She listened silently as she sat down, sge watched [member="Cross Ikon"] walk in and blow a joking kiss, sge pretended to grab it and put it on the table as she smiked at him, sge looked around seeing [member="Cyrus Falcor"] then saw right behind cross @ MIT tuxaire "and good evening it is" sge said and took a sip of her drink

I smiled back at Saki, and smirked right back at Ice. I spun my chair around, and started talking.

"I have some stuff too, Ice Baby. Toys that you might be interested in. And it's not a priority, but I only have four of my seven Dragons combat-operational. And even fewer of the Nova birdies. They'll need retrofits for sure, if not a total overhaul. But the Duchess, Cobalt, and Blackhawk are totally operational and everything."

I took a huge draught of my ever-present bottle of whiskey, and grinned.

"And those three alone can give the damn Chains a good battering."

[member="Saki lin"] [member="Ice"] [member="RC 212 "] [member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Mit Tuxaire"] [member='Rik'Tani'] [member='Oka Osaa'] [member="Arysa Sarsi"]

Ice raised an eyebrow at Saki catching Cross' kiss, but simply smirked. With another nod to Cross, Ice continued, "Well that's good to hear that half of your fleet still works." He smirked after the teasing jab. "I won't be able to help much with ship repairs unfortunately. Most my designs are for other areas. Speaking of. How are your men looking for boarding other ships? Do you have enough? Could you use some equipment? Weapons, armor, some tech devices to make your men a bit sneakier?"

[member="Cross Ikon"] | [member="Saki lin"] | @RC 212

[member="Saki lin"] [member="Ice"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Mit Tuxaire"] [member="Rik'Tani"] [member="Oka Osaa"] [member="Arysa Sarsi"]

RC nodded at Cross and the group.

"So STI willprovide various elements of arms and armor to us. Your small fleet and my small two ship fleet can be the base of the Corsair Brotherhood. At this time I am ceding the posistion of Pirate Lord or Guildmaster to Cross and taking hold of the Mercenary guild. In addition I am leveraging Baktoid for tanks and droid fighter to fill out fleet ships and ground forces. I will be in contact with Krayt industries to try and snatch up ships."

RC paused again and looked at all of them.

"Make no mistake we are all alone folks, our ability to survive and thrive relies soley on the Guilds cooperating together for their own good. Together we make up the Nova-Valhalla Federation. Apart we are just wandering rogues. I would implore the Corsairs to capture as many vessels as they can for the fleet whilst we figure out how to repair your battle dragons.

Technocrats you will serve on all fornts, your skills are needed in the field to hack systems and slice data, repair things and destroy things as well as at home to create glorious works that will benefit us."

Cyrus scanned the gathering of misfits, thugs, wanna-be privateers and mercs. The conversation was pointless unless they had a definitive plan to stop the pirates, he wasn't too interested in the talking. Until [member="Ice"] mentioned gear.

He leaned forward and through his mask, his voice sounded like a slightly static radio voice.

"Did I hear top of the line weapons and gear? Now your talkin'."

[member="RC 212"]

Listening to the conversation as it progressed Arysa recorded it all on her server as it proceeded. She would encrypt it and keep it for a rainy day, she didn’t see the need to betray the guild but who knew what the future held. She certainly believed in having an ace up your sleeve just in case things went sideways. She perked up as the discussion started to include information about gear, she wondered what kind of gear they were talking about. She didn’t care about weapons, her weapons were far more potent and when wielded properly could cripple an entire planet.

She spoke into her headset all of what she was saying being transmitted to a monitor within the sightline of [member="Ice"] making sure his attention was grabbed by flashing a bright image across the screen first. “What sort of gear are we talking about? Anything that would be any use to me?”

Ice turned toward the man skulking in the corner, and smiled. With a gesture for him to join the rest of them in the light, he continued. "Yes sir. Shadow Tech Industries, designs and makes some of the best gear in the galaxy. Some things for more baseline troops. But mostly items for assassin's, bounty hunters, special force groups, and others like them. We have a couple items that are about to enter the market which we are especially excited about." Ice slid over a datapad toward [member="Cyrus Falcor"] and Aysa with the catalog of his products (link below).

While man took a look at that, he cleared his throat for a moment as he suddenly had an idea. "I'm having another thought here. A way to get some brand new ships. When making a deal to get some ships, we might want to try and get our slicers into "accidentally" increase the order, but make sure it still shows up as paid in full." He let a mischievous grin take over his face as he gave a glance to his fellow Technocrats. "What do you say boys and girls. You think you might be up for something like that?"

[member="RC 212 "]| [member="Cross Ikon"] | [member="Mit Tuxaire"] | [member="Arysa Sarsi"] | [member="Saki lin"]

RC 212 | Cross Ikon | Mit Tuxaire | Arysa Sarsi | Saki lin [member="Cyrus Falcor"]

RC nodded again at the group motioning to the screen to first address the Grasshoper lady.

"As a matter of fact, my deal with Baktoid will get us some excellent cybernetic enhancements that you may find useful."

Then RC looked at Cyrus.

"STI will provide for now, but if your interested in the Pirate situation I already have a mission plan going. Listen up everybody because this is important.

We will strike in a two part campaign. First we patrol the system until we reach contact with the Blazing Chains. The planet Morellia is practically under their boot right now. We will have the Corsair Brotherhood along with the Technocrat Order engage them in space. On the ground Cyrus myself and the other Mercenaries will infiltrate the offices of the Commonwealth and eliminate any Chains pirates lurking in the city or Palace.

The third part is still open for discussion. Whether we allow payment from the Commonwealth and then leave or whether we take payment and then perform a hostile takeover of the company. Or the Technocrats can steal all their money, the possibilities are endless."

Chaff walked into the meeting room, rather annoyed due to issues that had come up prior to his arrival. He took a seat near Cross.

"Yo, sorry I'm late Cross, got caught up in some issues on the way that delayed me. So whats this about?"

[member="Cross Ikon"]

Sy' quietly walked into the room, taking refuge in a corner. He was somewhat upset that he had missed the beginning of the meeting, but he would have to get used to that. He spent a lot more time on the field than at meetings so it was not a huge loss to him. He listened to the man in charge and hoped that his appearance would be unnoticed until later on.

@RC 212

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom